Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fifi17

Their wedding is next week. Initially I liked Annie, but I noticed how robotic she is and must be a complete control freak. Moe is spontaneous and positive, she is dominating this relationship and will emancipate Moe. He will end up cheating on her like a lot of Middle Eastern men fed up with their women.

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
Actually does she pay for someone to clean the apartment? My inner Monica Geller is always amazed, when there is not a single dust on those huge green plants.

Rouaasheikhly

Galia lahav in israel is not considered a basic or a cheap brand
But she is affordable. She is one those who take an average price of 12,000-16,000 shekel for renting a wedding dress. 16,000 shekel are approximately 4,400 euro.
Israeli fashion designers are the best....the most innovative. Elena Zohar is quite affordable and a friend of mine....then you have Gali Karten...so expensive. Then there's Berta.

oshare

VIP Member
Who knows maybe they’re having fun. I mean she probably read the book her mum wrote “159 Mistakes Couples Make In The Bedroom: And How To Avoid Them” and we all know how serious she is about her life-changing self-help books

Btw since we’re talking about mental health and stuff, did you guys know that her mom is a psychologist?
Her mom is a therapist and wrote a s*x book? That's shocking to say the least, she's such a prude! She never ever talks about intimacy, doesn't even mention it at all. Interesting her mother wrote a book about it. Maybe she was so embarrassed by it that she never wants to talk about it?
Does she have a license or is she like self-help "physchologist"? Like, does she have actual creditentials?

Anna Rey

They will probably hire a full time nanny and only use the kid for sponsorships and when it suits them, so only when the kid is clean and doesn't cry. So probably only when the kid sleeps. It's very sad but I actually think this. I just can't see her spending much time with a child and Mo is half a child himself around the house. Sure he knows how to take care of himself but a child is something else completely. Can't just give the baby a green juice and expect it to be happy suddenly
Maybe a child will force her to see mo's mom more than once in a year

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
Do they have fertility issues?
i'm not sure and i don't want to say that they do have fertility issues at all but she said about 2 years ago that she and mo are wanting to have kids very soon and went off birth control. birth control can really mess up your hormones and affect your fertility and she is also 32. i just don't think she will be pregnant any time soon like people were speculating in this thread thinking she is already pregnant because of the healthy weight gain. but hopes for her that she gets that blessing next year

danke, ich wohne in Schwabing. Und du? Denke mal auch. Bin gerade auf der Arbeit. Im Gegensatz zu manchen , müssen einige normal arbeiten ;) ich habe versucht, dir eine private Nachricht zu schreiben, aber das geht leider nicht. Lust mal aufn Kaffee ?
Hier kann man anscheinend keine Nachrichten direkt schicken?
Ich wohne in Schwabing-Freimann. Da ich nicht alleine bin, wäre das mit dem Kaffee nicht Ok (; Aber trotzdem danke für den Vorschlag. 🌼

Lexie10

What exactly happened with the whole fruit fest thing? Was this where they accused this man of abusing them or..? I don't really know much about it, nor the details
Yeah, basically she went nuts when she attended this kind of "festival"...

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
I did, purchased her mask and it's not worth this money. I think they are much better products on the market with exact the same effect. She tries to be a high-end brand but ingredients in her mask and not that expensive to justify it.
Thank you! Yes, based on her adds I thought it is lux and well made.