Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oshare

VIP Member
What exactly happened with the whole fruit fest thing? Was this where they accused this man of abusing them or..? I don't really know much about it, nor the details

Happie

They used to be very good friends - go on vacations and PR trips together with other influencers, include each other in their vlogs. Tamara and Amelia even shared rooms on one of their holidays. Until one of the influencers (we assume it was VicITF from prior interactions) was speaking very badly of Tamara amongst the group of friends.
None of the girls in the group told Tamara - Suzie, Carly Amelia, Em Sheldon. It was Patricia Bright, we assume, who advised T (once again, we are assuming - from what transpired on IG). Amelia, being besties with Vic, had distanced herself from Tamara. Hardly ever likes her pics and when they were at an event together, Amelia was quite rude to Tamara and chose to chat to Lydia Millen. Tbh, Tamara is better off without these girls, they are vipers.
Is this Tamara Kalinic or another Tamara?

Puposkina

Last month she said in a vlog that she was on her period, so unless she was lying it's not possible that that "bloat" is a baby bump.

oshare

VIP Member
I have to say I also feel annoyed by the tone of her voice. What bothers me is that sounds fake and try too hard with portrait herself as a lovely person.
However imho I think her English is so good! As a non-English-speaking person I understand what she says very well. Compared to Tamara Kalanic who has lived in the UK for a long time (even studied there) Annie's English way way much better. Watching a Tamara's video sometimes gives me a headache trying to understand what she says. When I put on subtitles even that came out wrong. So can't be only me.

I think she is too perfectionist with the pronunciation, wich is a good thing if you speak another language?. I wonder how many times she has to repeat herself when filming?

I also found a bit weird for Mo's birthday they celebrated with his in-law family. My first thought was that: if Annie pays for the trip, she chooses the destination :LOL:

Maybe on Annie's birthday Mo will takes her to visit her parents-in-law :LOL:

Sometimes I think Annie pays for a lot of things then Mo can't complain too much. Like she might pays for the food, so they eat what she chooses to buy. She might pay for the trips, then she chooses where to go. She might pay for the house deco, then all the white furniture. That's an assumption really. But it would make sense that Annie's choices are more strong.
Her english is very good indeed, it's really clear. But then again, she has been speaking english pretty much her whole life, so I guess it's only natural her english is so good.

Annie makes all their money and because she's so controlling, she's probably in control of all their finances. Since Mo doesn't have his own job and thus his own income (at least that's what I assume) I think she indeed pays for most of their stuff. I can't imagine they didn't sign a pre-nup because it's obvious that Annie and her family are wealthy. I don't know about Mo and I think he has done well for himself, but it's clear that Annie is the money maker, so she gets to decide. I mean, can't fault her for that, right?
Maybe Mo doesn't really care all that much as long as it's pricey and they can show off?

I thought the ending of the most recent vlog was odd. They're both there talking about their new cleanser. He tries to talk, she cuts him off. She tries to talk, then he cuts her off. Just odd. It's noticeable on Mo's face.

Her eyebrows again in today's stories.....she's a pretty girl but those brows look ridiculous straight up like that. She looks shocked. I see many women doing that now and just because it is a fad or trend now, does not mean it looks good.
Where? Must have missed it, I didn't watch them talk about their new cleanser. It sounds awkward lol.
Do you have a pic of her new eyebrows? It looked horrible the last time she did it. She really is going for that stiff shocked face.

On a better note; I loved the clothes the got for her girlfriend's child though, so adorable! She really seemed very excited about going to his birthday, too, I loved seeing that side of her. I looked up that cute set on Zara, I almost got it for my friend's boy.

victoria1111

I guess she just couldn’t reschedule whatever was on her self-care planner because she’s on a special post-Christmas dinner 1-month recovery plan or something equally out of touch with reality.

He’s already back though so it was a short trip. That being said we all know she would have come with him if his family was living in Barcelona, London, L.A …

Judging by her vlogs her days are very empty, she basically has to invent chores to not die of boredom, I don't get why she would chose to stay home.
Perhaps if she was pregnant, she wouldn't "risk" to go to such country..I still think she is pregnant though 😀

Tinka

That old blog made me realize how much her face changed !
That old blog made me realize how much her face changed !

View attachment 835258
View attachment 835259
View attachment 835260
Wow! She really does look different. Especially the bottom ones. The left looks like daughter and the right, her mother!!! I absolutely loathe this trend of over filling and botoxing. Why can't people see that it has the opposite effect on them? I think it makes them look so old and weird. I've always been told I look much younger than I am, and people are shocked at my actual age. I used to take it as a complement but now I'm not so sure. Maybe I don't look young...but everyone who has had all this work, looks older by default.

loisgriff

Chatty Member
i think it just might be your aestheticitian who includes laser in the hydrafacial because most hydrafacials don't include them. the actual hydrafacial is just the exfoliation and polypeptide fusion serum. anything like lasers, led, masks, etc are all just additions to the facials that vary depending on what the aesthetician offers. so annie may just be getting a basic facial if she is pregnant (which i don't think she is either). but you should be able to ask for a more basic hydrafacial if you would still like to get it done
Ahhh understood, Thankyou 🥰

Lexie10

I dont know if this has been mentioned or not... but why does she emphasise every last word of each sentence? Once you notice it you can't hear past it!!
I knowwww, I noticed that too and get annoyed every time just be listening to her.

She does sounds like an audio book, she separates each word so carefully when she sits down to promote her sponsored products.😓

That drives me crazy to be honest !

Louise84

Chatty Member
Same here. I know we all change in 10 years time... but she was so natural 10 years ago. Now all I see is botox and a Jack Nicholson style smile.

Wow! I've not seen a really old picture of her previously. She looked so different before (better IMO) - what did she have done to her nose and lips? I've often wondered!! Has she ever talked about what she had done?

Classychick

Chatty Member
I also remember a very very long time ago she told us that she went off the pill. and they do not use condoms (that is why she took the pill in the first place). Maybe, they did symptothermal methods. But at one point, a few months before her wedding she said she planned to get pregnant right after the marriage, but that it wouldn't be a problem for her either if she gets pregnant a few months prior the wedding. So they definitely are trying for about a year now at least.

In her latest video with the dresses, she definitely looks pregnant to me and also on her new photo in her feed. Her stomach is as big as her breasts. I also have a Bcup and when I wear a lose dress my boobs are standing out more than the belly and I am by no means as thin as annie is. I am convinced she is pregnant, as there is no way her belly would get bigger than her breast volume in that proportion.

Also, someone wrote underneath her picture that she saw her in Dubai Mall but was too shy to approach her, the comment is deleted now. I wonder, if Annie deleted it ?
I saw that comment too , maybe she doesn't want to be that person questioned or something ?
Strange

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
There is a very very big difference between her manner of speech now and back in the day before she became frozen face robot….
i think you misunderstood me. by always i don't mean that's how she has been talking since she was a child, i mean that's how she talks normally which could be influenced by the LA culture she wants over the past couple of years like i stated. as in she doesnt sound like she's putting on a voice just for her wedding day because she talks like that in her vlogs and content on instagram too