Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rouaasheikhly

Why would she speak Urdu though? she wasn't raised with the language and I can imagine has no occasion to speak it. Swedish was her first language even before English. She also isn't half Pakistani her father just grew up there - he's Indian/Iranian.

In regards to what I said earlier, I don't actually think Annie is ashamed of her heritage, she seems quite proud that she is of mixed ethnicities, I just get the impression she (like a lot of instagrammers of a similar background) doesn't want to look too ethnic.. she prefers the typical ambiguous instagram exxotical look.
Fair point. Skeena wasn't brought up in Pakistan either but she made an attempt to connect with her heritage and embrace it.

She's so interesting, has an actual career and is slaying.

Attachments

Last edited:

oshare

VIP Member
No alc again + Bumb

she is now officially pregnant for me :
Ah she does look great. In the second pic, she's putting the bag in front of it again.
Did she post this or Mo?

Her new face is, indeed, a little off-putting. But maybe she can't top it off and it's now kinda melting down and that's what we are seeing?
But some pregnant women get completely different faces. I don't know if you know her but when Abbey Sharp (YT) was pregnant with their 3rd baby her nose and mouth area was completely whacked. She looked, sorry, awful. Doesn't matter, but still happens. My friend's feet got blown out of proportion, she suddenly had 3 sizes larger feet lol.

flowerpower321

[/QUOTE]
I could be wrong but I don't think Galia Lahav do sponsorships for influencers (it would cheapen their brand), you'd have to be celebrity status to get any sort of kickback from them. I think she just wanted to post her wedding video, nothing wrong with that!
[/QUOTE]

Yes of course there is nothing wrong with posting that. At least she posted something which seems to be interesting .

As I said, just some assumptions, maybe I am wrong.

Have a wonderful Christmas times girls and perhaps boys ;)

Rouaasheikhly

One of you mentioned that Annie does too many sponsored videos. Quite frankly the only time she shows up on her Instagram is to either promote a brand she’s working with or her new vlog. She doesn’t seem to come on there much otherwise.

Her last video was a fun one to watch. She seemed more fun for a change which is great.

I get that she has to make money, but that gut health probiotic needs to take a vacation from her content. It’s in all her videos and Instagram posts lately.
Is the technology even legit?

oshare

VIP Member
I think this is mainly why she wants a baby, so she has something to take care off and something to do

oshare

VIP Member
I looked it up and it looks as if he bites on it while smiling?! Or its a photoshop editing thing haha.

Annie was talking about wanting to get pregnant I think 1.5 years ago. So, it is indeed strange she still isn't Pregnant yet..of course, they may have fertility issues because of her restrictive eating habits and years long malnutrition

Sorry, for all the renting. But I cant believe how much of a fuss she made about hosting a family christmas dinner and planning the food weeks in advance and testing a damn apple pie beforehand. Like what?! How will she handle a child and hosting anual birthdays and managing everything when she needs weeks to prepare mentally for a christmas dinner hosting

At this point, I really start believing their marriage is an arrangement and Mo actually being gay but putting up with her 😅
I'm half/half on it. In a way I thought it was very cute and thoughtful, she was clearly very excited and just wanted to give her family the best she had to offer and I think that was really sweet. I can kind of understand that feeling, I think she's someone who shows her feelings through gestures like this. On the other hand, she freaked out about it a bit much, as if she wanted to impress them a bit too much. So I'm a bit half/half, I think it was thoughtful and kind to put so much effort into wanting to give them the best, but on the other hand it was also a bit too much like trying too hard. If she knocked it down a little bit it would have been better.

I also think they have some form of arrangement going on. It was something that really stood out to me in their vows, like partner and such. In stead of lover or something. I don't think he is gay.

flowerpower321

Ah ok! So no Scandi blood at all
it is very interesting for me how people sell themselves or perhaps are ashamed. Her cousin skeena just says , she is half Pakistani. She even had a Pakistani flag on her insta Profil .
When we start with our descendant story then one from Germany can say , my grand grandpa was Hungarian and moms side polish because of the world war 2 immigration bla bla, but that was looooong ago. Just German , full stop .

the partition of India and Pakistan was 70 years ago. She is just half Pakistani ! Why is she so ashamed of that? She doesn’t speak Urdu , she doesn’t speak German..,