Annie Blackley - @annie_m786

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
as if she’s actually comparing the house buying process to the victims in Palestine losing their homes...she is so tone deaf!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How are they managing the mortgage 🤔
It must be both families helped to get her dream house.

as if she’s actually comparing the house buying process to the victims in Palestine losing their homes...she is so tone deaf!
What a disgusting person to compare to Palestine. Buying a house is not new thing, why show where u live, no one cares and has anyone seen the kitchen stove,.. so ugly

Reactions: 4
Annie ya fanny giving out the wrong discount code 😂 did she actually declare ad or gifted on her iv drip post

Reactions: 3
OMG I had to check out the post..you’re right...she is comparing the emotions she felt buying a house to those people people bombed..she is such an airhead..my god, this is as bad as the time she filmed herself giving money to that old man in Pakistan..surprised she has any followers left 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Wow
Why do these folk publicise where they live. A two second google search and you know exactly where her house is. It gives me the fear, complete strangers having that much access to you privacy. The need to show off is obviously greater than your own family's privacy and safety.

Reactions: 5
Why do these folk publicise where they live. A two second google search and you know exactly where her house is. It gives me the fear, complete strangers having that much access to you privacy. The need to show off is obviously greater than your own family's privacy and safety.
I know exactly where it is, arnothill is a very small area and my auntie lives there. It's all boast, boast with Annie, she such a tone deaf t!t no one I know who lives in those houses makes a show of it but there's annie thinking she's living in a mansion. Why do these vapid idiots need constant validation 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
It baffles me! She’s so showy, those type of people usually are fur coat no knickers..she is publicly showing where she lives, does she not care about the safety of her little girl too?..such a vacuous airhead..god knows how her husband puts up with her constant need for attention...must be exhausting listening to that squeaky voice all day 🤯🤯🤯

I know exactly where it is, arnothill is a very small area and my auntie lives there. It's all boast, boast with Annie, she such a tone deaf t!t no one I know who lives in those houses makes a show of it but there's annie thinking she's living in a mansion. Why do these vapid idiots need constant validation 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
It baffles me! She’s so showy, those type of people usually are fur coat no knickers..she is publicly showing where she lives, does she not care about the safety of her little girl too?..such a vacuous airhead..god knows how her husband puts up with her constant need for attention...must be exhausting listening to that squeaky voice all day 🤯🤯🤯
Her content is crap, all she does is wear clothes 2 sizes too big and pose like a twit at any random location, her face looks loaded with crap and don't even start me on that voice 😂😂. Her husband looks like he just doesn't want to be there in those daft photos she posts

• Haha
She seem to be the only one in her friends group who posts her child face you would think she would take a leaf out their book! Her man has had those same white Gucci trainers on for the last 3 years he looks so miserable aswell

I know I bet the neighbours are chuffed. They really do crave the lifestyle over anything else. Enjoy your house with your family, not complete strangers. The only reason she'll be starting a home account is for the freebies.

She's kicking about in new clothes and her man looks like he needs a proper sleep and a wash 😂

• Haha
history on the new house is that previous owners had left a load of the furniture and extras to the last owners - dining table chairs , bedroom furniture , rugs , wardrobes ,sofas , blinds , lights etc !!looks like the newbies have scrounged the lot and and more .

"Offers over £185,000". Annie's decked out in more fake designer sh1t than a Hong Kong market. If DHGate do a VIP card, she's got one.
It’s the husband’s bachelor pad from back in the day ! Must of had it 25 years at least .

Reactions: 1
She's kicking about in new clothes and her man looks like he needs a proper sleep and a wash 😂
Why does he always have that gormless look in pics, like she's unshackled him from their basement to allow him to sit in the main house for another one of Annie's beggy photo ops

• Haha
She must be the only influencer to fully advertise her address. That will backfire on her does she not know how bad trolls can be why would you risk the safety of your child just to show people your house

Just been on Instagram and omg she has no common sense not to post her daughter in a 2 peace swimming costume. Does Annie not know that there r dirty people online. Why does her family or friends not tell her off.
Also how can she afford a house and soon to be going on holiday. What do they do for income?

I heard they paid well above home report value too, I think the other house was paid off and the way the market is they prob got £200k for that or something. But she's a vile human she staged her wedding photos just before her actual besties wedding just cause she couldn't handle the attention on her for once.

Why does he always have that gormless look in pics, like she's unshackled him from their basement to allow him to sit in the main house for another one of Annie's beggy photo ops
He does love her, god knows why... but I think PG also has a lot to do with how much money they earn. I think PG is in the drugs trade and gives them money. Has anyone noticed how PG's new gf is turning into a copy paste of emily shak must be sad living in that girls shadow

He does love her, god knows why... but I think PG also has a lot to do with how much money they earn. I think PG is in the drugs trade and gives them money. Has anyone noticed how PG's new gf is turning into a copy paste of emily shak must be sad living in that girls shadow
There’s an Emily Shak thread on here where people have said that Kate is morphing into her.

Reactions: 1