Annie Blackley - @annie_m786

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh why has she tagged Pharrell Williams happy birthday? 😂 I've noticed in the last week or 2 that she's shown more items she's received? Are they gifted? Also I don't get the constant public adoration of her own daughter, why do influencers do this?

Reactions: 4
That's 4 different households right there in that pic cos 3 of those girls are sisters but live in different houses, and the girl in the headscarf is a friend of theirs.

Also my friend said that the sweet company (Yankee something) she was promoting last night is run by an absolute abusive sleazy prick & one of those sisters is getting married into the backward family who run those companies that she tagged. Can't believe she's actually promoting someone like that & you'd think with all the mutual friends and her knowing so many people in scotland that you'd know what kind of family your so called bestie is marrying into. Just shows annie will promote any fucker for freebies. I'm done with social media, arse kissing & fakeness. Any excuse for a bleeping photoshoot and likes and gifted tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I thought she was pregnant when I first saw her promotion pic. The baby thing in the background. But no it was just a promo but bet she knew it would grab people’s attention

I feel a bit bad for her. She’s put in a few posts about wishing she was pregnant or a sad face that her daughter isn’t getting a sibling yet.

Annie Is an embarrassment, she got slated in her comments for promoting a bottle that looked like alcohol , yet she was at some Balmoral event where they were promoting Moët and Chandon and from what I could see not much else This erse is so hungry for validation she would go to the opening of an envelope. She picks and chooses elements of her faith when it suits her.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She an absolute state. She was getting called out in a recent post because her Dubai trip got cancelled and she was acting like a child with a melted ice cream. She still managed to go out there flouting the rules last year. She is an complete and utter hole, her content is absolutely pish as well.

That kitchen requires some work, no wonder we never see it in her stories 😂 very 1980's

Instead of buying Chanel bags and jetting off to Dubai I would be doing that kitchen up Infact the whole house. She’s so materialistic tho.

Reactions: 1
What’s the connection with Lori Mathews? I seen her saying they were besties

I am so glad someone started a thread on her! I find her beyond irritating. The way she drags her poor little girl into her lives and her pictures and videos. And you can tell the girl just wants to get away or she’s struggling or pulling faces as if to say “leave me alone mum”
Her outfits are mostly awful and I don’t know why she pulls such a stupid pouting faces. She makes herself look ridiculous but she’s actually naturally pretty. I think she tries way too hard

And the way she remains over the top positive and upbeat all the time praising god 24/7 and talking bout how lucky and how grateful she is. Her husband looks like he’s trapped. Soulless eyes and smile in their posed for taken 30 times over family shots

Honestly how tone deaf is this absolute balloon of a person? Sharing all her support for Israel and standing with them, oh but here is me also in expensive shoes I cant afford oh and look at all the presents my daughter has 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️, read the room doll, read the room...

She moved in that new house yesterday so cue the my dream home posts 🙄

I hate how she's literally using the issues in Palestine for posts because she's too busy to actually post content as she calls it 😴