Annie Blackley - @annie_m786

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's punting her weekend in Edinburgh on her stories and it's down to Β£299, bargain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I see why as no one will go to her favourite restaurants, shisha or whatever she does.. I would rather go with my ex mother in law than squeaky annie

Watching her stories for a while and noticed her wee girl is a bit of a brat, definitely lacking in parenting skills
The girl lacks in every thing a normal child would learn from a responsible parent. No having everything she screams or tantrum for.. brat kids r the worse when they grow up.

Reactions: 3
I see why as no one will go to her favourite restaurants, shisha or whatever she does.. I would rather go with my ex mother in law than squeaky annie

The girl lacks in every thing a normal child would learn from a responsible parent. No having everything she screams or tantrum for.. brat kids r the worse when they grow up.
I can see her being that girl that laughs and taunts people that don't have expensive or designer things, I went to school with a few kids like that whose parents thought they were better than everyone else and the kids were the same if you had no name trainers you were laughed at, that wee girl as she gets older will not be able to show humility and nothing will humble her, just look at the mother gets all aggy if someone says she looks old, I think just the fact that Annie fanny is such an ugly person on the inside it makes her ugly on the outside materialistic, braggy and a complete beg, feel sorry for folk with lives like that.

How dramatic was her stories yesterday, she genuinely acted like she was about to peg it, no one cares about your sinus infection

• Haha
Reactions: 6
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she is so immature and dramatic, ah well you do get a good old laugh at her insta profile, I noticed she quietly skulked off to Manchester the same weekend she was supposed to be hosting a weekend tour in Edinburgh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ clearly she got no interest hahahaha

Just gone back for a laugh at her stories and she sounds like me when I'm faking a sickie at work pahahahaha absolutely howling πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see Annie MIL Cooked soup for big baby, wonder why her mum did not fed her. She wants sympathy like she is dying, she reminds me of my husband and his man flu, telling everyone that he can not move anywhere cause of the pain. I see that Annie grandad(mums dad) had passed away and it looks like Annie did not care, no pics and nothing to remember the elderly man, only remembered her own . Annie has no respect for anyone, only remembered her own dad.
Het sister in law Nadia was showing how her daughter was very attached to the grandad and how they celebrated a small birthday party. That is one generous person

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Looks like she poured a tin of heinz lentil into a bowl with a slab of bread and Annie is over exaggerating how wonderful it is. She's just made herself look like an absolute melt this week, she only cares about herself lassie is an absolute weapon

Reactions: 5
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she is so immature and dramatic, ah well you do get a good old laugh at her insta profile, I noticed she quietly skulked off to Manchester the same weekend she was supposed to be hosting a weekend tour in Edinburgh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ clearly she got no interest hahahaha

Just gone back for a laugh at her stories and she sounds like me when I'm faking a sickie at work pahahahaha absolutely howling πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The reason why she went to Manchester is she finally got in her massive head that no one wanted to spend there weekend with her.

• Haha
You can tell everything is fake as in the designer stuff….she also looks really odd like a frog 🐸 those eyes. That other Paul her hubbies friend is a known dealer if her husband is one he is obviously down the bottom of the ladder as he allegedly has a job. Annie is meant to work in finance she must get lots of annual leave to roam all over the country. It’s a shame she is trying to be an influencer though is lacking in the looks and the style department. She dresses in clothes that look like they are from a jumble sale all mismatched and illfitting.

I can see her being that girl that laughs and taunts people that don't have expensive or designer things, I went to school with a few kids like that whose parents thought they were better than everyone else and the kids were the same if you had no name trainers you were laughed at, that wee girl as she gets older will not be able to show humility and nothing will humble her, just look at the mother gets all aggy if someone says she looks old, I think just the fact that Annie fanny is such an ugly person on the inside it makes her ugly on the outside materialistic, braggy and a complete beg, feel sorry for folk with lives like that.
Oh she can’t parent is clueless in that department too. Brat child gets dressed up and told to pose though won’t as needs disciplined not photographed.

Reactions: 2
Well he must not make a lot from the dealing because he’s worn them fake Gucci trainers for years they look so battered and embarrassing that he has no other shoes!

Reactions: 2
She just looks a massive twit thinking she's on a catwalk when she is just up the back roads at Arnothill πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The back road may not be busy but no cars will wait for weirdo Annie to finish her poses. I can only imagine what the neighbors must think of a nutter on the road.. maybe thinking who is this junkie taking Pictures of the baggy tent that can not afford proper size clothes.

Well he must not make a lot from the dealing because he’s worn them fake Gucci trainers for years they look so battered and embarrassing that he has no other shoes!
Think he is way down the chain in the dealing she has this rust coat on it’s too big and needs ironed. The boots have seen better days the heel is scuffed and hanging off and let’s not forget the oosie black jumper looks like a dog has been using it as a bed.

Let’s see if she fly’s business class to her holiday πŸ’­ πŸ€” or is she cattle class. A sandwich short of a picnic posing about roads/streets in jumble sale clothes. Is trying to be something she is not it’s quite sad really has a peasant lifestyle though trying to make out she lives a luxurious one. Wonder if it’s back to Dubai that last place she stayed at looked okay most places are nice in Dubai though by their standards looked like a 2/3 star hotel or apartment.

• Haha