Annie Blackley - @annie_m786

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she changed the home account name to not display her actual address! She finally saw sense at her stupidity

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So she changed the home account name to not display her actual address! She finally saw sense at her stupidity
Exactly πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ LOL! A little late for that. Also lol at the fact she's just thrown it in there without explanation of the name change due to sheer stupidity and ofcourse fur coat and no knickers annie couldn't possibly admit this

• Haha
Reactions: 3
See that absolute muppet look she has in all her pictures, that way she looks like she sucks in her cheeks then does that sticky out lip thing for the camera, lassie is an absolute melon πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 4
So she had her kids party today I don’t think her brother kashy went to it no posts from him...

Reactions: 1
Wonder why her best friend Sarah did not come.
They are insta friends. That's it. She's not even good with her family. Mother's Day came and went she didn't see her mum. None of her sisters congratulated her on her new house. Her brother who lives there wasn't invited to the party. She's just a wee rat. Can't hold a friend group apart from her child hood friends that have no option but to listen to her tit.

Oh gawd her recent post that someone is 'trolling' her for looking older than she is, if there was ever an instabeg post πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ all her wee lapdugs telling her she's amazing whilst she posts filtered pics, get in the bin hen 😷

What the actual duck 😳 I don't know whether to cringe or cry with laughter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. What a complete narc, I can't think of a worse weekend, it's like an actual nightmare, she should launch this in October for Halloween all your worst nightmares come true. Am actually cringing with embarrassment on her behalf πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who in their mind would consider this? what an embarrassment , have a word with yerself Annie fanny

• Haha
Is she going to take you round the shops, her favourite places to eat? So many good bloggers and city guides who would do a much better job at a fraction of the price. Bet it’s non refundable too

• Haha
I'm still cringing for her, I havent noticed Anny fanny herself promoting it, she thinks she's a big celebrity πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Did anyone see what Annie was talking to her daughter and how the little girl got frustrated and punched the phone, Annie said do not do that then tickled. Teach Ur daughter manners before she punches someone at school.

Annie at the wedding and the shoes that she had shown as ugly as help . How high does she need to be

Reactions: 5
I can imagine that wee girl being an utter nightmare at school because of how badly Annie parents and in Annie's eyes she won't believe she would do anything wrong

I'm still cringing for her, I havent noticed Anny fanny herself promoting it, she thinks she's a big celebrity πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I did see her promote it a couple of weeks ago but hasn't done so since.

Plenty other folk who know more https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0006rdf/insiders-guide-series-1-5-edinburgh

Did anyone see what Annie was talking to her daughter and how the little girl got frustrated and punched the phone, Annie said do not do that then tickled. Teach Ur daughter manners before she punches someone at school.

Annie at the wedding and the shoes that she had shown as ugly as help . How high does she need to be
Annie's parenting is awful, her child has been subjected to a camera in her face since she was born and the Fanny just doesn't seem to understand how to have an interaction without filming it

Plenty other folk who know more https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0006rdf/insiders-guide-series-1-5-edinburgh

If Annie had the chance she would sell and promote her soul for anything to be famous and live the lifestyle and material possessions that she shows off like she is living the best world. Annie must be like Asians I know, living of so many credits cards.

Annie's parenting is awful, her child has been subjected to a camera in her face since she was born and the Fanny just doesn't seem to understand how to have an interaction without filming it
Her daughter has many times told her mum to stop filming and may I say why flaunt the daughter posing like a model and the fanny post to the world for pedos can see, she is endangering her whole families life just for likes and comments.
also why does the husband not tell her to stop or is he scared of her, her man looks scruffy and unwashed, does Annie not tell him to groom his personal appearance like a real Muslim human being should do.
Since when has fanny ever interact since her daughter been born, she was never there and always leaving with family members so she claimed modelling, traveling with friends were

If Annie had the chance she would sell and promote her soul for anything to be famous and live the lifestyle and material possessions that she shows off like she is living the best world. Annie must be like Asians I know, living of so many credits cards.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She's punting her weekend in Edinburgh on her stories and it's down to Β£299, bargain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Watching her stories for a while and noticed her wee girl is a bit of a brat, definitely lacking in parenting skills