Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Shes stoating about showing chanel this and dior that ...... look at that kitchen, bitch get to b&q and sort that shit out and never mind more designer toot!
These insta lassies all fur coat and nae knickers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So my cousin and I (both of us Asian) were in Marrakesh around the same time as fanny and firstly the trip confirmed what we had suspected for a while - the fake market out there is HUGE, not hidden away but in your face and some vendors have secret rooms but honestly the wares are out on display and whilst some fakes are average there are some really good quality ones; bags, rings, bracelets, shoes, belts - you name it and they have it. We are now absolutely convinced this is where all these shitfluencers stock up to stunt for the gram.

It turns out they were at the airport on the same day as us and it was my cousin who clocked gormless P whilst I was on my phone. When he passed us a second time he took a look at my cousin, not casual but deliberate.
We could hear fanny screeching as she was going on about designer sunglasses in the duty free shop and P was just going around the airport himself (also with his fake LV bag). Then we realised they were at our gate near boarding time and all fanny did was stay on her phone the entire time.
She sat a couple of rows behind us and P sat in a different row altogether, probably had enough of her shite by this point.
She really is a crusty munter in real life - she has bald patches and her skin is awful and I don’t say that to body shame but every inch of her is so filtered its insane, she is distinctly below average looking and looks pre-pubescent, and I know people don’t always look glamorous for travel but she just looked greasy and unkempt.
She was wearing the same clothes that she wore on her journey out and up close it looked like she had jumped into a pyjama bin, it was not a good look. She was also wearing the gucci chewbacca slider things on her feet (fake) Fendi bracelet (fake) Louis vuitton rucksack (fake) chanel bag (fake) inside her jacket.
Waiting to board and glued to her phone.
Waiting on the tarmac and glued to her phone.
I was up a few times to go to the toilet and I thought she was praying until my cousin pointed out that she was editing her photos the whole time!, and that when she obviously can’t be on her phone she will disable comments and then reactivate them later.
They got off the plane and it turns out P had made friends with the guy next to him who was a dick as well, as when P introduced him to fanny he was like a 9 year old and said oh its an honour to meet you...who the fuck says that to a random person who posts shite pics on a website?! mate you’re a grown adult man you need your head examined, we think that they cadged a lift of the mug and frankly serves him right for being a suck arse nonce.
Fanny obviously posted pics from the spice market near the square, and that’s where all the bags and fakes are and she didn’t post any of that, obviously we took photos of stuff for the novelty factor because where else can you get a chanel tote for 40 quid! so we reckon that give it a few weeks and she will magically acquire a new designer purchase.
Sidenote, P likes looking at gals, I’m sure many guys do but at your age I would have thought you could learn to be subtle, for goodness sake don’t make it obvious mate and he really is no oil painting either.

Memorable moment - Fanny decided to order food on the plane then the moron decides to put her hood up so the air hostesses can’t figure out who the sandwich is for. After a bit fanny pipes up in her pip-squeak voice ‘ excuse me I ordered a chicken sandwich?’
Newsflash fanny, ryanair do not serve halal chicken you dipshit!

And honestly we had a great holiday, going abroad after so long was so good. What we did realise is that so many partners/husbands/boyfriends were taking so many pics of their other half and I mean lots of pics and then lots of poses, whatever happened to just candid snaps and enjoying the moment?
A lovely gentleman kindly took photos of us in Jardin Majorelle (we didn't get any together) and in return I offered to take his and he showed me the wide angle feature on the phone for his photo, so I learned a new thing but it isnt something we have ever been into or aware of...our pics tend to be of nature and architecture etc and just a photo for the sake of it and not styled for the gram.
Thats how fanny makes herself look taller than her 4ft 8 self

And with any luck she'll have bought him a new pair of fake Gucci trainers from there too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

teagenie22

So glad I found this thread!

1. I fucking cannot stand this girl, her voice grates on me and they big daft bambi Eyes stare straight through my soul.

2. is her gear fake? What the fk does she work as to be head to toe in Chanel?

3. she is dolled up like a dugs dinner when her man has a manky, done in pair of Gucci trainers on that looks like he’s trying to get every pennys worth out of them. He looks SO awkward in all her posts with him in them, he doesn’t even look like he remotely likes her. He actually looks like quite a decent guy so I am struggling to fathom what he’s doing with this Trollop. Anyone else think she fancies PG?

4. WHY DOES SHE NEVER DECLARE AD/GIFTED?? Annie hen we all know you’ve not got a pot to piss in since your fam disowned you for marrying a white man so where do you expect us to think you got all your tat??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
I can’t stand her squeaky voice shouting feeee Feee! I think 99% of her content is based around her child. I have saw her get a lot of abuse on her insta-lives for cheating on her ex hubby with new hubby! Dunno if that’s true or not. There is no way they have jobs to maintain that lifestyle of Rolex watches and endless designer shoes/bags..Annie we know ur trying to get us off the scent here by posting on Tattle but it’s quite clear to see your supposed income/lifestyle/friendship circle doesn’t add up to us! 🤮

• Haha

Lovethegossxoxo

Didn’t realise it was a flat. Pretty cool though. Find it odd when people buy designer stuff but the house doesn’t reflect the rest of their lifestyle.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
😂😂 she is so immature and dramatic, ah well you do get a good old laugh at her insta profile, I noticed she quietly skulked off to Manchester the same weekend she was supposed to be hosting a weekend tour in Edinburgh 😂😂😂 clearly she got no interest hahahaha

Just gone back for a laugh at her stories and she sounds like me when I'm faking a sickie at work pahahahaha absolutely howling 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

YouAreHiding

The state of them in Morocco - her outside the LV shop with her fake LV backpack. Taking selfies in the actual store I mean that’s roasting. Wearing her usual mish mash of colourful poorly outfits. She is about as Muslim as me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

noseyaf12

as if she’s actually comparing the house buying process to the victims in Palestine losing their homes...she is so tone deaf!

• Heart

YouAreHiding

I am telling you she has those magic mirrors in her house like the ones at the fairground. Is a dwarf for starters so can’t pull off anything like that and why why why the oversized stuff that just looks too big as opposed to fashionably oversized. Someone needs to break the news to her she is not a model … definately deluded.

• Haha

Alectrona

I think we should prepare ourselves for some posts about zoom meetings, with Paul in the background wearing his Ineos uniform😂
Anyway, I think most people are concerned with other aspects of the account like the declaration of adverts, child safety and breach of covid regulations.

• Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
I thought the exact same I have never once heard her mention she works or her partner. You’re right he is always around a lot!!!
Maybe someone trying to put us off the scent here
She doesnt work in finance 😂😂😂 I dont know about him. They do have contracts you can pick when u go offshore it comes under self employed. But Annie is full time insta tier 4 rule breaker

• Haha

LeBlonde

There’s no way he earns the kind of money you need to be buying Rolexes and flying first class all over the place, at Grangemouth refinery. So her stuff is either fake, which I suspect a lot of it is, or he is dodgy, which the company he keeps would also suggest.

Remember her weird fake wedding that she staged in that hotel in Edinbugh? What was that all about??

She’s been married before too apparently.

Caram10

Oh yeah I saw that with her daughter. Also the other week, when the daughter was lying in bed with the dad and she starting complaining "no mummy, leave me alone" when she saw Annie with the phone but Annie just laughed it off.
You can tell 'influencers' are running out of things to show off because of covid. That's why they're all being selfish and running to Dubai for 'content' 😂 because they're desperate. Or they're resorting to oversharing their child because they have nothing else. I really disagree with sharing children and for example like Annie has shown, their tantrums, because all it is, is first of all engagement and secondly, validation like 'omg thanks for being real, omg you're such a good mummy'. So oversharing their child is actually for their own benefit, basically to get an ego boost. The child is an extension of them so if the child is complimented, it's really a compliment for the parent. Anything 'influencers' share is for engagement, validation, attention, showing off and/or money.
This isn't aimed at just Annie, in fact so many people on Instagram do this but honestly, Instagram just need to ban people oversharing their child. Why can't parents give their children any privacy? If only they knew the true dangers of oversharing.

Alectrona

What I don't understand about the bag post is this: if it's a fake, surely you feel pretty empty showing off about it?
If it's real, it means not only does she have 5k disposable income but also he does too ie they have 10k available at any time to spend on handbags, a month after Xmas and weeks after a trip to Dubai (maybe those bill savings were as great as she said 😂)
Either way, it's tone deaf. People are dying. Families are struggling.
And why are people saying "congratulations" it's a bag!
She also filmed her daughter crying and upset and put the video on her stories which is a real violation of trust. For all the posts she puts up of her daughter, that's the first one like that I've seen. It made me really sad. Those are your child's vulnerable moments.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Pambo

"Offers over £185,000". Annie's decked out in more fake designer sh1t than a Hong Kong market. If DHGate do a VIP card, she's got one.

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
The state of them in Morocco - her outside the LV shop with her fake LV backpack. Taking selfies in the actual store I mean that’s roasting. Wearing her usual mish mash of colourful poorly outfits. She is about as Muslim as me.
She's roasting 😭 🤣 . She's a state and tries to say her man's punching cos he's with her with those fucking minging sandals 😂😂.
She thinks so highly of herself, absolutely melting the pair of them 😂😂

• Haha

Alectrona

I didn't realise anyone had said their money was "dodgy".
He does seem to be around a lot. Never seems to miss any family celebrations, which a lot of people in the oil and gas industry do and seems to be able to take weeks of holiday leave, following travel blogger of the year 😉 maybe he works PT if his family have money.
Seems weird that she's never referenced being furloughed or childcare during the pandemic if she works. Presumably everyone in finance is WFH this year. I thought she just made her money from adverts on Instagram.

• Heart