Annie Blackley - @annie_m786

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since a few threads have mentioned her. A thread for Annie. Ex friend of Emily Shak, constant hider of #ad, designer lover.

Meant to add, I randomly remember she bumped into / met Sallie Axl on holiday in Sorrento (or as Sallie called it, Sorroto) in the summer. Found that a bit odd.

Reactions: 5
So my biggest issue with Annie concerns her daughter. When the baby was born Annie said she wouldn't show her in pics and I remember being really impressed. A few family members don't show their children's faces and are obviously alive to child safety issues. Refreshing. That lasted a week for Annie who soon realised that baby S would bring in all the likes, and money from ADs. She has put online her full name, date of birth, photos of her in bed, photos in her swimming costumes (all the major red alerts for child safety) she makes it blatantly obvious where they live and now she has started taking pics at the nursery. The girl isn't yet at school and her privacy has been completely violated. Given what she said when the baby was born and given that family have asked her not to share their children's faces she must be fully aware of the implications of what she is doing. Which makes it 100 times worse.

Don't get me started on her posting on stories about being 2020s travel blogger while trying to tell us to support small businesses during "uncertain times" while, I think, actually standing in someone else's house. Too awful for words.

Reactions: 6
Also should add she’s a consistent lockdown / tier rule breaker.

Reactions: 5
She did some tour of her local shop to support business, it was so over the top though "omg they have biscuits!!" Etc while I am all for the support local she constantly floats the rules. I agree she shows her children a lot and her profile is public.. who knows who could be looking. Bit creepy really.

Since a few threads have mentioned her. A thread for Annie. Ex friend of Emily Shak, constant hider of #ad, designer lover.

Meant to add, I randomly remember she bumped into / met Sallie Axl on holiday in Sorrento (or as Sallie called it, Sorroto) in the summer. Found that a bit odd.

Is she one of the "Dubai crew?"

Reactions: 2
This women does my head it!

She seems to be the only one from her group of friends that shows pictures of her kids.

Is her house a flat in that building she shows?

she walks about like queen bee dripping in designer and different outfits and her husband has the same clothes/Gucci trainers on in every pic and video!!

Reactions: 3
Let’s clear a few things up. Annie’s money isn’t “dodgy” her partner works an oil company she works in finance and her partners family are very well off.
her links to Emily are through her Paul as her Paul and Paul Gough knew each from when Paul B was married to another women Sno (his first Muslim wife and Paul G’s then girlfriends best friend) and Paul G was with Lucy (his ex before Emily).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn't realise anyone had said their money was "dodgy".
He does seem to be around a lot. Never seems to miss any family celebrations, which a lot of people in the oil and gas industry do and seems to be able to take weeks of holiday leave, following travel blogger of the year 😉 maybe he works PT if his family have money.
Seems weird that she's never referenced being furloughed or childcare during the pandemic if she works. Presumably everyone in finance is WFH this year. I thought she just made her money from adverts on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He doesn’t work off shore just for a large oil company within a plant in Grangemouth hence why he is always about most likely shift work as that’s what most do in that plant. The dodgy comment comes from the feed on the ES page. Yeah she has been working from home I believe.

I didn't realise anyone had said their money was "dodgy".
He does seem to be around a lot. Never seems to miss any family celebrations, which a lot of people in the oil and gas industry do and seems to be able to take weeks of holiday leave, following travel blogger of the year 😉 maybe he works PT if his family have money.
Seems weird that she's never referenced being furloughed or childcare during the pandemic if she works. Presumably everyone in finance is WFH this year. I thought she just made her money from adverts on Instagram.
I thought the exact same I have never once heard her mention she works or her partner. You’re right he is always around a lot!!!
Maybe someone trying to put us off the scent here

I thought the exact same I have never once heard her mention she works or her partner. You’re right he is always around a lot!!!
Maybe someone trying to put us off the scent here
She doesnt work in finance 😂😂😂 I dont know about him. They do have contracts you can pick when u go offshore it comes under self employed. But Annie is full time insta tier 4 rule breaker

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She does work in finance, I know her live in the same town as her and worked with her .....

He works for ineos she actually posts videos outside his work sometimes , you can google ineos it’s a large plant in Grangemouth

Reactions: 1
I think we should prepare ourselves for some posts about zoom meetings, with Paul in the background wearing his Ineos uniform😂
Anyway, I think most people are concerned with other aspects of the account like the declaration of adverts, child safety and breach of covid regulations.

• Haha
He doesn’t work off shore just for a large oil company within a plant in Grangemouth hence why he is always about most likely shift work as that’s what most do in that plant. The dodgy comment comes from the feed on the ES page. Yeah she has been working from home I believe.
Annie an mlm isnt working in finance

I think we should prepare ourselves for some posts about zoom meetings, with Paul in the background wearing his Ineos uniform😂
Anyway, I think most people are concerned with other aspects of the account like the declaration of adverts, child safety and breach of covid regulations.
Yeah her stories now #working from home #wfh #grangemouth #ineos #itoldthem

There’s no way he earns the kind of money you need to be buying Rolexes and flying first class all over the place, at Grangemouth refinery. So her stuff is either fake, which I suspect a lot of it is, or he is dodgy, which the company he keeps would also suggest.

Remember her weird fake wedding that she staged in that hotel in Edinbugh? What was that all about??

She’s been married before too apparently.

There’s no way he earns the kind of money you need to be buying Rolexes and flying first class all over the place, at Grangemouth refinery. So her stuff is either fake, which I suspect a lot of it is, or he is dodgy, which the company he keeps would also suggest.

Remember her weird fake wedding that she staged in that hotel in Edinbugh? What was that all about??

She was arranged married to her cousin previously

She was married before but it was a forced marriage and it was do erather horrendously. She was forced to Pakistan to marry a cousin , she tried to get help before it happened I believe from charities/authorities

His Dad (the husbands) family have ALOT of money but most of the bags are fakes also yeah and watches etc .

I didn't understand the wedding at all. It was clearly a shoot. Why not just say, we're doing a fun shoot rather than pretend it was a wedding (with no friends or family). It was so uncomfortable. And then to keep referring to the special day afterwards. What was it all about?

Reactions: 3
One of the weirdest things I’ve ever seen on Instagram. Second only to her filming her uncle of some other family member, handing out money to poor poverty stricken people, in a village in Pakistan. So crass to put that on your social media. Charity should be private.

I’m confused when she actually married him as it was her anniversary recently and she had 3 different years then said she got it wrong how many years she had been married. Weird

Last edited: