Annie Blackley - @annie_m786

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused when she actually married him as it was her anniversary recently and she had 3 different years then said she got it wrong how many years she had been married. Weird
Apparently she was islamically married to him not sure when but it was a few years ago and then that wedding thing in Edinburgh I don’t know if they legalised it then maybe?

Reactions: 1
If it was a real wedding or civil ceremony celebration, where were the parents? The families? The friends? All the pics were just her, the husband and the daughter. Oh so bizarre. Her voice drives me nuts. Is there a filter on it? Is that even a thing? She sounds like she’s inhaled a tin of helium.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn't understand the wedding at all. It was clearly a shoot. Why not just say, we're doing a fun shoot rather than pretend it was a wedding (with no friends or family). It was so uncomfortable. And then to keep referring to the special day afterwards. What was it all about?

I missed the wedding! Any pics?

She was married before but it was a forced marriage and it was do erather horrendously. She was forced to Pakistan to marry a cousin , she tried to get help before it happened I believe from charities/authorities

His Dad (the husbands) family have ALOT of money but most of the bags are fakes also yeah and watches etc .
That sounds horrible

If you Google 'annie the fanny' an archived thread comes up which reveals alot about her. Think it was a thread on here but was taken down but you can still view it

• Haha
I can’t stand her squeaky voice shouting feeee Feee! I think 99% of her content is based around her child. I have saw her get a lot of abuse on her insta-lives for cheating on her ex hubby with new hubby! Dunno if that’s true or not. There is no way they have jobs to maintain that lifestyle of Rolex watches and endless designer shoes/bags..Annie we know ur trying to get us off the scent here by posting on Tattle but it’s quite clear to see your supposed income/lifestyle/friendship circle doesn’t add up to us! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her voice is so annoying, like nails down a blackboard. Im from near where she lives and I sound absolutely nothing like that!! Albeit I have lived in Finchley for a few years but my accent hasn't changed. I've heard the same rumours about her. Its the same with all these bloggers though. All smoke and mirrors. Why the hell do they all have the same ysl heels, chanel bag and dior trainers. Do they all chip in and get it cheaper wholesale 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes just gone and posted that she got a Chanel bag 🤣🤣🤣. Must have been another wholesale lot and apparently it was a 'surprise' which always seems to be the case when she gets something designer. In a middle of a pandemic and lockdown but tone deaf Annie the Fanny still jets of to Dubai and gets her Chanel bag. She needs to get in the bin 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It looks fake again?
I’m confused about the reveal she already had a prev ‘chanel’ bag in her pictures lol

Reactions: 2
What a vacuous existence... let’s set up the camera for my surprise bag so my followers can see how amazing my life is and how much money we’ve got 🤮🤮🤮

Shes just gone and posted that she got a Chanel bag 🤣🤣🤣. Must have been another wholesale lot and apparently it was a 'surprise' which always seems to be the case when she gets something designer. In a middle of a pandemic and lockdown but tone deaf Annie the Fanny still jets of to Dubai and gets her Chanel bag. She needs to get in the bin 😂😂

• Haha
Don't think they are that loaded, its all smoke and mirrors. Does she not live in the basement of that house with her family or something? Loads of these insta begs have that chanel bag, there must be someone running a racket doing fakes

What I don't understand about the bag post is this: if it's a fake, surely you feel pretty empty showing off about it?
If it's real, it means not only does she have 5k disposable income but also he does too ie they have 10k available at any time to spend on handbags, a month after Xmas and weeks after a trip to Dubai (maybe those bill savings were as great as she said 😂)
Either way, it's tone deaf. People are dying. Families are struggling.
And why are people saying "congratulations" it's a bag!
She also filmed her daughter crying and upset and put the video on her stories which is a real violation of trust. For all the posts she puts up of her daughter, that's the first one like that I've seen. It made me really sad. Those are your child's vulnerable moments.

• Heart
Oh yeah I saw that with her daughter. Also the other week, when the daughter was lying in bed with the dad and she starting complaining "no mummy, leave me alone" when she saw Annie with the phone but Annie just laughed it off.
You can tell 'influencers' are running out of things to show off because of covid. That's why they're all being selfish and running to Dubai for 'content' 😂 because they're desperate. Or they're resorting to oversharing their child because they have nothing else. I really disagree with sharing children and for example like Annie has shown, their tantrums, because all it is, is first of all engagement and secondly, validation like 'omg thanks for being real, omg you're such a good mummy'. So oversharing their child is actually for their own benefit, basically to get an ego boost. The child is an extension of them so if the child is complimented, it's really a compliment for the parent. Anything 'influencers' share is for engagement, validation, attention, showing off and/or money.
This isn't aimed at just Annie, in fact so many people on Instagram do this but honestly, Instagram just need to ban people oversharing their child. Why can't parents give their children any privacy? If only they knew the true dangers of oversharing.

Reactions: 7
So glad I found this thread!

1. I bleeping cannot stand this girl, her voice grates on me and they big daft bambi Eyes stare straight through my soul.

2. is her gear fake? What the fk does she work as to be head to toe in Chanel?

3. she is dolled up like a dugs dinner when her man has a manky, done in pair of Gucci trainers on that looks like he’s trying to get every pennys worth out of them. He looks SO awkward in all her posts with him in them, he doesn’t even look like he remotely likes her. He actually looks like quite a decent guy so I am struggling to fathom what he’s doing with this Trollop. Anyone else think she fancies PG?

4. WHY DOES SHE NEVER DECLARE AD/GIFTED?? Annie hen we all know you’ve not got a pot to piss in since your fam disowned you for marrying a white man so where do you expect us to think you got all your tat??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So glad I found this thread!

1. I bleeping cannot stand this girl, her voice grates on me and they big daft bambi Eyes stare straight through my soul.

2. is her gear fake? What the fk does she work as to be head to toe in Chanel?

3. she is dolled up like a dugs dinner when her man has a manky, done in pair of Gucci trainers on that looks like he’s trying to get every pennys worth out of them. He looks SO awkward in all her posts with him in them, he doesn’t even look like he remotely likes her. He actually looks like quite a decent guy so I am struggling to fathom what he’s doing with this Trollop. Anyone else think she fancies PG?

4. WHY DOES SHE NEVER DECLARE AD/GIFTED?? Annie hen we all know you’ve not got a pot to piss in since your fam disowned you for marrying a white man so where do you expect us to think you got all your tat??
Love this 🤣🤣

those bloody Gucci trainers I thought I was the only one who noticed them....horrendous!!! She struts about like queen B and he’s like a woman, not keen on the way she dresses her daughter either.
She’s the only one out of all her friend who shows their child on Instagram, that’s how desperate she is!
Breaking lockdown rules aswell she had Emily Shaks ex Paul and his GF over for dinner the other night.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aww dinner with east end gangsta and his ex wife’s replica during lockdown..what an idiot she is, she doesn’t care at all does she? I thought she lived with family too! Pure selfish as usual! 🤬🤬🤬

Love this 🤣🤣

those bloody Gucci trainers I thought I was the only one who noticed them....horrendous!!! She struts about like queen B and he’s like a woman, not keen on the way she dresses her daughter either.
She’s the only one out of all her friend who shows their child on Instagram, that’s how desperate she is!
Breaking lockdown rules aswell she had Emily Shaks ex Paul and his GF over for dinner the other night.

In her latest grid post in the pink sweats, in the 3rd pic, is that her daughter in the background on the road?? Ignore if it's not, but I'm sure she has the light blue bike with the basket but can't fully tell.

Reactions: 4
Yes that definitely looks like her daughter crossing the road!!! I just hope an adult was there that we can’t see

Love this 🤣🤣

aye she seems to constantly have those 2 round for scran! Also why I think she wants to pump PG the dirty wee midden. She canny cook worth a duck either, her ‘cook slings’ look absolutely barking! Wish she would just stop talking and get they daft eyes out ma face

Reactions: 1