Annie Blackley - @annie_m786

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is this tit..

HI, look at me and my pink tracksuit aren’t I awesome oh and here’s some fucked up on fire elephants.. oh yeah also here’s a vacant looking model with the co-ord I really like, swipe up! What the actual?!!

Does she think it makes her look like she has actual feelings? Cause I’m not buying it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The photos in Annie's latest post don't look like they've been taken in her house. In fact, the chairs are almost identical to the very distinctive chairs that another Paul has in his house.
She won't be having a party during lockdown though. She has far too much to do between her two jobs, being a full time mum and supporting small businesses during these uncertain times 🤫

Reactions: 6
What is that outfit she has put on her daughter!! She’s a child not a bloody adult...get a grip!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The wedding - So Annie actually met my friend who is the head of reservations for The Balmoral at an event she got invited too. Annie asked if they put her up for the weekend in the penthouse suit she would stage she was married there. Infact Annie was married in the registry office in the High Street in a white suit. That's why her family were not there.

Her her husband also had a child with his ex Sno that he is not allowed to see.

Her child is beautiful but a riot! She literally has very little manners & can be very rude while in public like her mother.

Annie also likes to go places & say do you know who I am and how many followers I have 😭 so she will get upgrades & discounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The wedding - So Annie actually met my friend who is the head of reservations for The Balmoral at an event she got invited too. Annie asked if they put her up for the weekend in the penthouse suit she would stage she was married there. Infact Annie was married in the registry office in the High Street in a white suit. That's why her family were not there.

Her her husband also had a child with his ex Sno that he is not allowed to see.

Her child is beautiful but a riot! She literally has very little manners & can be very rude while in public like her mother.

Annie also likes to go places & say do you know who I am and how many followers I have 😭 so she will get upgrades & discounts.
Wasn’t her registry office wedding after they had their daughter? I’m confused when she says they have been married for 6/7/8 years (she stated a number of different years on their anniversary so who knows how long it actually is). Thought her wedding photos at the balmoral were a bit strange, as he was not dressed for a wedding.

Yes they got married at the registry office after her daughter was born. Her husband had to practice the Muslim faith for 2 years before they were allowed to be married under her faith. They then had a registry office wedding then the staged Balmoral wedding.

Yes they got married at the registry office after her daughter was born. Her husband had to practice the Muslim faith for 2 years before they were allowed to be married under her faith. They then had a registry office wedding then the staged Balmoral wedding.
But was his ex wife not a Muslim too? So why would he have to be practicing for 2 years to then marry Annie? I've never heard of that - having to practice for 2 years before being allowed to marry. Sorry bit confused! Also can I ask why he isn't allowed to see his other child?
So basically she's been Islamically married for 7/8 years, but UK legally married for a couple of years, is that right?

Reactions: 2
From what he has said him & his ex were not married but I will have a dig around. She just doesn't allow it due to Annie , she doesn't want him all over her social either 🙄 they had to wait 2 years to practice because her family hated Paul when they first met, her brothers would go to his house & threaten him. So yes they have been married in faith a long time but only married at the registry office in 2019 , I'll attach the actual wedding picture below ..

Bet you all can't wait for the porche to arrive 🤮 I can imagine it now ..

Attachments

Anyone else notice Annie travelling about 18 miles today to visit a zoo that is only open to let "locals" walk around. Met up with half her family too 🤷‍♀️👀

That wasn't her family. They were all her friends. Also to confirm she didn't have to wait 2 years for her family approval. She was already with the guy she's now arried to hence why she can't remember her own wedding dates. She left the house and married him. And then family eventually accepted her. Probably told her family a different date to act like she wasn't living with the guy out of wedlock.

The flat she lives in is up for sale. Showing on the Falkirk Heralds Facebook page. Wonder where she will move to?

Didn’t realise it was a flat. Pretty cool though. Find it odd when people buy designer stuff but the house doesn’t reflect the rest of their lifestyle.

Reactions: 9
It's a converted church she stays in that is multiple flats. The garden she is always in & setting up events is a shared garden. I like how she never points out that there are multiple homes when she posts stories/images of the outside

"Offers over £185,000". Annie's decked out in more fake designer sh1t than a Hong Kong market. If DHGate do a VIP card, she's got one.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t realise it was a flat. Pretty cool though. Find it odd when people buy designer stuff but the house doesn’t reflect the rest of their lifestyle.
I noticed that as all the "high rolling" influencers came back from Dubai and started posting pics from their pokey little front rooms and everyday cul de sacs. Stark difference from the 5* life of leisure they were pushing they live in Dubai. Must've made Anne jealous that she was married with kids and couldn't piss off to jump on some geriatric ex-pat d1ck to live the Insta dream too.

The best thing I’ve read on here and I couldn’t agree more!! Too busy spending on materialistic tit for pics for the gram.

Reactions: 5
Shes stoating about showing chanel this and dior that ...... look at that kitchen, witch get to b&q and sort that tit out and never mind more designer toot!
These insta lassies all fur coat and nae knickers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She asked on stories if she should start a home account.

Aspirational kitchens of Falkirk?