Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
That’s dye on her eye ,she was at hospital has an ulcerated eyeball, asked the ophthalmologist to take a pic and showed it on the live 🤢 more sympathy engagement for her, they told her not to be looking at her phone but spent a couple of hours behaving like a big bully towards her ex -mods and viewers, even said people can just fuck off, seemed demented 😂 she puts herself out there on the cesspit that is TikTok it’s not like people aren’t going to form an opinion on her 🙄 threatened her ex-mods with the police for sharing private mod chat , said it’s illegal for them to share voice recordings and anyone that is sent them and goes on to share them will face the wrath of the law.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Shielder2021

Chatty Member
Omg what a state, shave at least, them glases are like jam jars, it can walk????
---
I wonder if she used to be a man as looks male???

• Haha

theghosttown

VIP Member
She’s my absolute new favourite cringe watch. She is absolutely fascinating. In all the worst possible ways.

Cocopops91

Chatty Member
She definitely manipulates her parents into paying for the cruises for her. Can just tell by her personality and lack of respect for others.

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
Some absolute bonkers fan has gifted her an air wrap. Imagine spending £400 plus on someone you don't know o_O

Screenshot_20240313_151903_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
I bet the staff were having a right laugh though. You just know she'll have been on the blower to them for weeks demanding door security and more staff as she's tiktok famous and in the end only 4 sad sacks turn up

• Haha

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
I've always taken everything Annette's said with a pinch of salt but even i was fully expecting at least 20+ people there the ways she's bigged this up for about the past 3 months!

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
Cruisingwithjon is on live and saying she has repeatedly called police about him bullying her, despite them saying Jon has done nothing wrong.

She has also tried to get him banned for tiktok and constantly reports his lives.

Apparently her neighbours have also reported her for being verbally aggressive towards them.

Apparently she has been dropped by her manager for her irrational behaviour and she's blaming Jon.
The POLICE HAHAHAHAHAHA fuck off
And why the fuck does she have a “manager”. The fat sack of shit doesn’t do anything. Just has her disgusting birds flying loose about the house talking randomly about cruises and occasionally kids video games
Utter freak and embarrassment of a woman

• Haha

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
I don't disbelieve she went swinging and had multiple partners. We all know desperate men will shag anything and I can't see her being fussy either.

• Haha

wineanddine

VIP Member
please tell me she didn’t hire that place out for 4 people 😭😭
---
the venue staff watching 5 grown ass adults playing pass the parcel and snap

IMG_8205.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
He’s on live now giving beauty product recommendations. Sorry Mr Duckworth, I’d sooner take childcare advice from the McCanns

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
Watching her birthday live and for someone with mobility problems and so on , she’s just thrown her arms out at speed and caught a fruit fly 😅
Also having EMMMM EEEEEEE also known as chronic fatigue but she’s up past midnight on tiktok live? Piss off

• Heart

Lolly71990

VIP Member
The fat fucker has just tried to dome me and her benefit cheat freak fans.fk me she's in sufferable
---
Now going on about someone hurting her cyst when washing her hair ffs
Getting domed for asking about her parents and she's like nooo not talking about it.fkn melt.
She’s ramping up for a compo claim. There was always going to be something vile vile thing.

• Haha
  • Angry