Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereToTalk

Chatty Member
I heard her saying about patreon last night, she wants people to pay £10 a month for some cruise content and then she’ll use that money to pay for her cruise next year…
She said you can get a cruise for as little as £80 per person per night, she’s going for 35 nights
£80x35= £2800. She also said she has to pay 80% of another person for single supplement. So 80% of £2800 = £2240
£2800 + £2240 = £5040 she’s paying for her cruise next year AT LEAST!!!
£5040/£10=504 patreons paying £10 a month she’ll need, divide that by how many months left which is 10 so she needs 50 people paying £10 every month from now until her cruise…..
Sorry it was bugging me I had to work it out haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

cryptix

VIP Member
I’d pay to hear what the other people on that cruise are saying about her. Bet it is brutal!
I was literally gonna type this,aren't cruise folk all quite well off and generally quite glam then they have this smelly fat man like minging thing om board..

• Haha
Reactions: 6

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
She could do with a good bout of Norovirus like I've got. Peeing out your asshole for 24 hours straight would shave a good few pounds off

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Pink

VIP Member
Iv just seen this video and if it's who I think it is I could tell from start by there face when talking they always muted her in battles and they tried not to laugh when talking to her but it works both way she gained followers from them and a holiday

gimm3more

VIP Member
Annettes made a video, what's going on folks.
Who is she talking about?
I think we all know who she is talking about, my point is wh did it take you so long to work these people out.
Imagine being a whole 50 years old making a 5 minute long video like that
People like going on live/battling with her because she’s like a modern day freak show exhibit and it brings them the viewers in
She’s not entertaining, funny or interesting
Needs to spend this time and energy working on her self and her health not sitting begging all day whilst her birds are loose shitting all over her house

• Haha

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
I think so, who would want to pay subs to watch her walk on a treadmill?
She just thinks she's special and likes to be treated as special.
Growing the beard made her 'unique' and 'special'

Using a wheelchair gets her special treatment with access in public and means people will have to fuss helping her i.e if she gets on train.

She's a lazy cow who has likely never worked and scammed the benefits system all her life.
She can't even be arsed to make effort with her appearance. Yeah she has facial hair but she doesn't need to look as bad as she does

monga

VIP Member
I LOL at this 😂

---
Her GP has referred her to get the cysts done (under MH )due to TikTok trolls

😆

Last edited:
  • Haha

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
Don't feel any sympathy for Jon though, if he didn't post constant parodies and digs at Annette it wouldn't have escalated the way it did