Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blahblah93

VIP Member
Men have sex with corpses. In some places in the world men are prohibited from working in morgues etc as they're more likely to engage in inappropriate behavior with dead bodies. In Pakistan families have been padlocking graves as necrophilia is an issue especially against young females. Men will fuck anything.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

crazycatlady193

She was live not long ago and was inviting people into the box to ask her questions, some girl came on and asked her if she had a hairy fanny 😂 of course she was horrified and booted the girl off but it made me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 8

crazycatlady193

It’s mad with all her weird dolls/stuffed toys in the back and the parrots shitting all over the house 😭
Don’t 😭😂 I always imagine she’s that crackpot of the neighbourhood that everyone tries to avoid, they don’t take parcels in for her and they do a Usain Bolt going past her house. Kids will accidentally kick their ball in the garden and Annette waddles out, caked in bird shit, she’ll pick the ball up and burst it with those terrifying teeth of hers, “guys I have PCOS, keep your balls out of my garden, guys I’ll say it again, I have PCOS, keep your balls out of my garden” 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Who’d have thought being a mod to a literal nobody was such an important, privileged role 😂

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
Eq with annette never gets old for me lol
All I remember from one of their lives is that chirpy scouse voice going “who’s got polyester ovaries?” then Annette doing her patronising “it is Poly CYSTIC” with that ugly bird sat on her hahahahah

• Haha

wineanddine

VIP Member
she’s live crying saying she’s so angry but said she’s not telling us why until she’s on the popular leaderboard 😭😭 saying she wants everyone in there and big creators she has something very important to say
---
oh ffs she’s so dramatic it’s because zac dabrat mocked her voice when she was putting on her air con voice 🤣🤣 saying he’s mocking her disabilities is she for real

• Haha
  • Wow

CoconotLoco

She seems a bit immature for her age, not sure how old she 40 or 50? she really has just become another beg on the app and I wouldn't trust anyone doing charity on Tiktok as it normally goes in their own pocket.

Tbh she remind me so much of Lawrence even how she speaks, it's spooky.

Frenchie army are totally using her, it won't end well.

sassy666666

I don’t like to comment on a person’s appearance as I’m far from being gorgeous 😩 but jeez, she doesn’t do anything to enhance what she’s got and her personality is questionable, she’s very opinionated and has a big ego. I swear she thought she was famous when she was on the cruise and doing her filming 🤣 deluded. Can’t stop watching though…car crash tv.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Still looks like a fat stinking man. Deffo proof that you can’t polish a turd.
You’d think with all that grifting she’d fix her teeth, laser eye surgery (or at least contacts), go see Dr Pimple Popper about that thing growing out of her head. Laser hair removal. But no she’s just sat like Jabba the Hutt on the daily with her bird shitting all over the place talking like a patronising school teacher lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 7

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Will be a come down in a few days when she's back stewing in her bedroom with a bird shitting on her and she can no longer do smug videos freewheeling around Lisbon
Be the restart of the fake baby poorly voice, slow mouth breathing, moaning in pain every 5 minutes 'I'm ReAlLy SiCk AnD iN pAiN M.e Is WoRsE tHaN cAnCeR!' Munchie pantomine again

• Haha

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Looks like she accidentally used her alt account to reply to this comment
Screenshot_20240206-190304_TikTok.jpg

That accounts got 'ann' in the name too
Screenshot_20240206-190444_TikTok.jpg

• Haha