Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cryptix

VIP Member
Still not enough self care to get rid of that fucking thing on her head. It’s filth
Or to sort her teeth out or then fucking ugly glasses.aw nah never want to say this about anyone usually but she's the exception she's just so repulsive

Reactions: 5

Delia Smith

VIP Member
All this women does is moan about being ill yet as others say she absolutely loves it and the attention having ‘ailments’ brings her. Such strange behaviour, attention seeking and tragic. Imagine wishing you were ill. What a big weird baby adult she is.

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
He’s getting on my tits with this cruise shit. Watch out Judith Chalmers, Annette is the new presenter of “Wish you were here”
Will be a come down in a few days when she's back stewing in her bedroom with a bird shitting on her and she can no longer do smug videos freewheeling around Lisbon

Last edited:
  • Haha

Shielder2021

Chatty Member
Yay ive been looking for a thread on her as im sick if looking at the thread on her face
She's not ill now is she??? Hmmm bet no flare up. She's a disgrace i hate her tone of voice! All that money hun get your bugs bunny teefs done

• Haha

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Agree completely with last part.why she bothering getting her nails don't when she needs a good wax and then teeth eurgh
I reckon she wants carers sent in to look after her so she can say live out her disabled fantasy.

She'd love it. Someone she can boss around while getting cooked for, bathed and her fat arse wiped

And she knows If she stinks and is unkempt visiting doctors she's more likely to get a social service assessment for it

GizAMin

The five o clock shadow is sending me….fucks sake. A beard and a tiara, I can’t cope.

• Haha

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
I don't mind her too much but I think it's funny how she justifies letting her parents pay for her cruises every year because they're her "birthday and xmas presents combined" and she's 50.

• Wow
  • Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
Fuck me imagine been 50 years of age and whinging every second of every fucking day. I can't stand her. She thinks she knows everything and she knows SFA. John had a lucky escape and I don't know how people like her. All this disabilities talk with her when its a pure cop out for been lazy. Oh I do tik tok cause I can't work because I have a disabilities.. get a wfh job on the phones or an online chat. Get your lazy ass up and do something
She’s not even disabled she’s just fuckin fat and lazy

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
sometimes she seems to have no clue how her tone comes across. The manner in which she speaks to people asking normal questions can be very obtuse. She completely ignores all the nice comments on her lives and videos but is quick to hyperfixate on the negatives. I wonder if she has some other neurodiverse condition to add to her long list of conditions

Shielder2021

Chatty Member
The fat fucker has just tried to dome me and her benefit cheat freak fans.fk me she's in sufferable
---
Now going on about someone hurting her cyst when washing her hair ffs
Getting domed for asking about her parents and she's like nooo not talking about it.fkn melt.
She's lucky someone wanted to wash her hair 🙈i wouldnt lol. Shes awful hate her horrid voice, pegs for teeth, man beard, fat face, glasses that well no words!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry

monga

VIP Member
Said she wouldn’t be on till midnight when I checked she was still on past midnight opening presents people had sent her 😂 someone sent her a chain , scrunchies , pen and key ring that she loved, said some of her mods bought her a commemorative chain of her dog but it’s too tight for her neck and she has to get an extender 🙄 she’s an ungrateful cow !

• Haha

Hann98

VIP Member
Don’t you have to have a partner to be a swinger???
I’ve had a look on google as I’m unsure about it but apparently not no!! She can be the one who approaches couples etc. I mean tbh. I couldn’t think of anything worse than picturing her at it

• Haha
  • Sick

monga

VIP Member
It was hilarious 😂 hopefully the PIP assessor tunes in to see she perfectly able to spend hrs online arguing and gaining sympathy…Well done Emily 😂

---

• Haha

Finster

The tiara 🤣 saying that it’s better than that metal thing which looked like it was an off cut at B&Q

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
I remember pre WFH days, so many people like her with emmmmmmMMMEEEEEEE etc complained that getting into work was difficult and WFH would be so much easier.

The world of work is now very much supporting WFH and now folk like her say its still too tiring.

Just a side note. I work with a lady with breast cancer and she's still coming into work daily. She's just lazy and selfish.
Yeh there’s loads of fat sedentary people I work with who are always off with “fibromyalgia” flare ups. When we did work in office full time they were always guzzling down fizzy drinks and eating junk… wonder why you don’t feel well 🙄

• Angry