Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
She's made everyone wait till she got 25k likes before showing the "stunning" photo her dad took.of her today..

Screenshot_20240514_224506_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

keeDe3

I know this is not nice to say… but Annette is the most ugliest person iv ever seen.
There isn’t a single thing to compliment her on. She doesn’t even have a nice personally.
she wasn’t just beaten with the ugly stick she was absolutely battered with it. That testicle thing growing out of her skull makes me 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13

crazycatlady193

Gutted I haven’t watched more of the cruise after seeing todays outfit 😩
I know this is going to sound harsh but she is genuinely one of the most repulsive things I’ve ever clapped eyes on 🤢 There is so much in her control that she could do to make herself look (and feel) better but instead she chooses to roll around like some hideous gargoyle with that horn growing out of her noggin, teeth like a row of condemned houses and that godawful stubble that makes her look like Johnny Vegas.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
Honestly he seems an arsehole himself. They probably just both have twattish/narcissistic tendencies and that's why they rubbed each other up the wrong way. Overall it's all an extremely immature and childish situation

Reactions: 12

sassy666666

Imagine enticing your fella to go swinging with the tempting idea of him watching you with another woman….and in walks Annette!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Imagine being in your ball gown for formal night and that smelly lump comes slowly rolling and wheezing its way towards your table.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Hilarious, she’s fit enough to swing off multiple cocks but can’t get a job 😂

• Haha

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
Let's be honest who in the hells name is going to want to be putting their teeny weenie in her box? I bet it's like a sour dough starter the amount she washes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Kissinger

I’ve never really watched her, but she has just come up on my FYP moaning about “Yours clothing” not stocking anything larger than a size 28 in store, saying it’s discrimination.
I don’t know whether it’s just me but if I was to go into a shop and they didn’t stock my size, I know that would give me a kick up the arse to sort my health out and lose a bit of weight. Not sit there moaning about the shop not catering to my size in store.

I don’t for one minute believe the swinger story, absolutely not! I know some men will ‘shag anything’ but isn’t swinging a couples thing? Come on now .. I mean with all due respect, but really??!! 🤣🤣

monga

VIP Member
I’ve never seen lips so crudely done, looked like she was painting a bannister 🫤

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Stunning xxx
Amazing how someone who has 'worse mobility than those with severe MS' and in 'more pain than those with cancer' can plonk herself on a wall not much higher than the floor, pose and get back up again.

If anything that photo in front of the ship shows she is actually more mobile than average woman of her size.

Screenshot_20240216-011438_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9