Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
So glad I’ve found this thread! This Jack Duckworth thing keeps popping up on my FYP and at first I thought it was a parody account!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Starfish

Can someone start a thread for Jon now? He needs one at this point, he's just as bad as she is

I get that he doesn't like her but he's JUST as bad as she is and he's coming across obsessed with the woman. Move on with your life Jon

People might believe you more if you stopped all of the cringey videos bullying and ripping into her. He's literally using her for views at this point and is an embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 7

monga

VIP Member
It’s honestly like watching your uncle Dave try on your aunties makeup at a family bbq for a “laugh” steaming from too many Stella’s. 😂
He’d make a better job of it 😂 don’t know how that young bloke on her live kept a straight face 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Bettyshady10

Chatty Member
Not sure if anyone’s seen @cookandcruisewithjon but he’s been posting videos calling out Annette & Moderator Nick’s lies/dealings with seemingly dodgy charities, not personally attacking her at all and she’s sent the police to his house😭 she’s absolutely vile

• Wow

gimm3more

VIP Member
Can’t stand her
Feel for her having PCOS but she is so incredibly dull idk how she gets so many gifts and the parrot on the shoulder thing is just bizarre
Plus she looks like she absolutely reeks. It’s the hair, facial hair, teeth combination and the hoarder looking house

Imthatgirl

Funny how now at home very illness under the sun is rearing its head but while she was on the cruise she was completely fine. A real mystery that. 🤔🙄🥴😂🤣

Pink

VIP Member
O she she turning into a beauty influencer on live with all her no 7 creams now. N she just left n come back bent over n she got bird shit all over her bk 🤮

• Haha

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Annettes made a video, what's going on folks.
Who is she talking about?
I think we all know who she is talking about, my point is wh did it take you so long to work these people out.
School playground shite honestly.
Its like a kid telling everyone in the playground they don't like another kid
but they still secretly play (battle) with them when theres no one else about because they have a toy they like (tiktok views).

All these middle aged saddos who battle and beg need to get a grip.

crazycatlady193

Just watched a bit of her live just now and about five minutes of listening to her I wanted to stick knives in my ears 😩 The nasally breathing and the disgusting swallowing of mucus from her nose/throat makes me want to vomit. The noise of her heavy breathing is intolerable and I cannot understand how someone can be so out of breath simply sitting talking!

The way she talks to people is so unnecessary, she is so rude and condescending! She constantly snaps at peoples comments on live and gives the most patronising responses to people. Someone missed a word out in a comment and she corrected the person even though the comment still made sense. I don’t know why people still watch her and continue to engage with her, she is such a horrible person and she thinks she is so much better than everyone else.

She is going on a cruise next week, with any lunch she will do the world a favour and fall overboard 😂

• Haha

GizAMin

I’d pay to hear what the other people on that cruise are saying about her. Bet it is brutal!
Someone I went to school with is on the same cruise and I’m DYING to ask if she’s seen this state rolling around.

• Haha
  • Heart

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
She's comparing her issues with tiktok to the blitz in World War 2 so she's doing a blackout like they did back then. On remembrance sunday of all days.
20231112_182700.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow

Hann98

VIP Member
BIG SECRET ANNOUNCED @ 12 on live tonight!
---
Apparently her family know and it’s helps her ME. I think s3x work or only fans

• Haha
  • Sick

gimm3more

VIP Member
So, she has just said she has chosen the computer she wants to build, but she cannot get it ordered until she gets the money, and that will be from The Weeklies.
another one who’s “too disabled” to work but can sit comfortably chatting away all day on TT live🙄

cryptix

VIP Member
I've said it before and I'll say it again she makes me physically sick...
The odd time she's popped up I just feel ill.its nothing to do with her facial hair it's, its teeth...the lank hair the horn and those ugly glasses.the condescending tone and the way she won't listen to anyone or anything unless there going along with her.
I always thought it was a load of rubbish people being physically ill at the sight of someone but annette really tops that.