Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
She annoys me. Yes on the surface its good that she is raising awareness and money for PCOS.
But I think a big part of her fundraising is bringing attention to herself.
She's also a beg and is constantly live now.
As for her illnesses I don't know what wrong with her aside from PCOS but she clearly doesn't look after herself. PCOS doesn't cause an inkempt appearance.
She also has a stupid baby voice like Lawrence which fucks me off.

Reactions: 7

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
I believe Jon in all this tbh. She comes across as just expecting everyone to drop everything & do stuff for her at a moments notice.
Once she got with the Frenchies when they were high up in the leaderboard she thought she had made it on tiktok. She honestly thought she was going to make thousands a week through gifts. Started telling everyone her job was tiktok. Trouble is not only is she boring to watch but she is just so rude to her viewers. She came back down to Earth with a bang then started taking it out on her "friends".

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
So tiktok is her job but she does no adds or brand deals so just begs for gifts. Right now she isn't even on the leaderboard anymore. Her live is her sat there looking miserable & heavy breathing.

• Haha
  • Sick

Whattheheck

Its going to take her all weekend cause it takes her 3 to 5 business days to get to the damn point 😭 I'm losing the will !

• Haha

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
She's said in her latest reel she's climbed 15 stairs to get to a viewing platform so she's obviously not that immobile. She used her chair completely throughout the cruise. Don't see why she can't go for a waddle around the deck for half an hour each day to try to build her stamina?

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
It’s embarrassing! More life in a morgue, bet they’re sorry they gave up their Saturday night for that, now she’s bossing them about 🙄
---

---
Sums it up
IMG_6370.jpeg

• Haha
This is hilarious! The self importance of them all 🤣🤣

They’re discussing it with the gravity Laura Kunsberg gives to discussion about Gaza!! This is literally a group of adults talking about the fallings out in a group chat 🤣🤣 it’s incredulous!! I’m crying 🤣🤣

OMG! They’re talking - with straight faces - about ‘senior mods’

I cant cope 🤣🤣

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Yeh a couple of the exposing videos were fine to start with but he still keeps bringing her up n he’s a proper weirdo himself
He’s obsessed. On holiday with his partner and he can’t stop going on about Jack Duckworth. He’s just as pathetic as her I reckon

• Haha

Blahblah93

VIP Member
Can you imagine how these people would cope with real struggles in their life's. This includes Jon. Absolute weirdos.

• Haha
  • Heart

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Cruisingwithjon is on live and saying she has repeatedly called police about him bullying her, despite them saying Jon has done nothing wrong.

She has also tried to get him banned for tiktok and constantly reports his lives.

Apparently her neighbours have also reported her for being verbally aggressive towards them.

Apparently she has been dropped by her manager for her irrational behaviour and she's blaming Jon.

• Wow

gimm3more

VIP Member
Honestly he seems an arsehole himself. They probably just both have twattish/narcissistic tendencies and that's why they rubbed each other up the wrong way. Overall it's all an extremely immature and childish situation
Yeh a couple of the exposing videos were fine to start with but he still keeps bringing her up n he’s a proper weirdo himself

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
It's surely 2nd hand as the box looks like it's been smashed to pieces, it was sealed with some yellowing tape and it's covered in finger prints.

Noone has gifted her that. She's bought it on eBay of FB Marketplace

Awful

I remember pre WFH days, so many people like her with emmmmmmMMMEEEEEEE etc complained that getting into work was difficult and WFH would be so much easier.

The world of work is now very much supporting WFH and now folk like her say its still too tiring.

Just a side note. I work with a lady with breast cancer and she's still coming into work daily. She's just lazy and selfish.

• Heart