Annette Luna/thenamesluna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do members make of her? She seem to start off ok but is now becoming beggy like the rest.

Reactions: 3
I've only seen her in battles, does she have any content? I meant to ask, the money she is given is that for the Charity she supports.

Reactions: 1
Annette is now a full time creator, she is on live telling people.
So when asked if she works that is her reply.

• Wow
Oh dear I seem to be the only one posting on here. Can anyone explain what The French Army Discord Group means, Annette has it in the bio along with other stuff. I'm new to her so not sure if I'm a yah or a nah just yet.

Annette is now a full time creator, she is on live telling people.
So when asked if she works that is her reply.
She started It for awareness about PCOS but is litgit the rest of them now.

She disabled and in a electric wheelchair so I presume she claims the likes of PIP

Reactions: 2
Yes I assume she is allowed to earn extra income on top. I'm not sure if I'll keep following her at the moment.

IV been looking for weeks for her on here I have pcos and really like her at first she educating people on the condition but now it's all battles and won't gifts I scrolling throw abdt seen her battle a youngish. Girl she didn't look 18 bfor she said wouldn't chat battle under 18 guess the money talks now

Reactions: 4
IV been looking for weeks for her on here I have pcos and really like her at first she educating people on the condition but now it's all battles and won't gifts I scrolling throw abdt seen her battle a youngish. Girl she didn't look 18 bfor she said wouldn't chat battle under 18 guess the money talks now
I agree, the promotion she has done for verity and pcos is absolutely fantastic. She has raised so much awareness and donations.Obviously she does attract awful trolls but shes definitly educated so many on the condition. I feel like shes crossing a line now and its uncomfortable to watch. I dont know if its the mum role she has put herself in amongst a few people, or the constant battles but something dont sit right now.

I had to switch off when him from the frenchies suggested she ring a hotel pretending to be locked in the bathroom after being on a tinder date!
Anything for clout eh 😶

When I first came across her she seemed OK. Don't get the whole raising awareness about PCOS as I personally believe most women know about it as so many young women are diagnosed with it now.
As for the subscriptions she now does is that going to a PCOS charity or in her pocket?

Reactions: 5
I didn't see the prank calling but freachie army don't sit right with me I feel like they havin a laugh behide her back. I no they book her a cruise. I don't hardly watch her now as she more focused on people sending her gift then doing what she come here for and yes she is trolled more because the pcos as for raising money I don't get where that's going as being a older persons with pcos I was never educated on it IV learn more throw social media in last couple years then I have since I was told at 18 I have it never seen any leaflets or poster with these charities on

This woman seems have quickly learned to be like all the other begs. What is the friendship with Frenchie I dont get it.
Has anyone asked her if all the money she is raking in is for the charity.

She seems a bit immature for her age, not sure how old she 40 or 50? she really has just become another beg on the app and I wouldn't trust anyone doing charity on Tiktok as it normally goes in their own pocket.

Tbh she remind me so much of Lawrence even how she speaks, it's spooky.

Frenchie army are totally using her, it won't end well.

Reactions: 8
She seems a bit immature for her age, not sure how old she 40 or 50? she really has just become another beg on the app and I wouldn't trust anyone doing charity on Tiktok as it normally goes in their own pocket.

Tbh she remind me so much of Lawrence even how she speaks, it's spooky.

Frenchie army are totally using her, it won't end well.
She 48 Im sure yes she getin very childish I thought the gofundme gose straight to the charity but all her gift /likes ect gose in her pocket and yh she started out like Lawrence. Now it's gift gift gift. Let's get to this ranking

If you look on her link it will take you to the place to donate so in other words the battles and gifts are hers from what I see.

Its a clever tactic. Most will just assume that all the gift money is going to the charity.
Whats she gonna do once the beard goes? Im sure she wont be pulling in 3k viewers

I heard her say she is now not on benefits and her job is what she does now, the gifts are her income.
Well at least she is honest saying that which or more than others Ive watched do.

I would not like to rely on gifts to pay my bills and feed me and mine.

I heard her say she is now not on benefits and her job is what she does now, the gifts are her income.
Well at least she is honest saying that which or more than others Ive watched do.

I would not like to rely on gifts to pay my bills and feed me and mine.
I wouldn't believe that at all, she probably just saying it to stop people constantly going on about or reporting her.

She annoys me. Yes on the surface its good that she is raising awareness and money for PCOS.
But I think a big part of her fundraising is bringing attention to herself.
She's also a beg and is constantly live now.
As for her illnesses I don't know what wrong with her aside from PCOS but she clearly doesn't look after herself. PCOS doesn't cause an inkempt appearance.
She also has a stupid baby voice like Lawrence which fucks me off.

Reactions: 7