Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
She’s claiming it’s personal reasons unconnected to TikTok, if that’s true why didn’t they inform the police at the time ? they’re complicit in it.

monga

VIP Member
She’s let Emily back in the live by accident 😂

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
She wants Mike's and they are 12.000 points whats that is money?

---

£128. is she for real?

Last edited:

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
Most of the time I see her on live these days if anyone asks a question about pcos she replies I'm not talking about that today.
She's only talking about ME at the moment because she is dropping hints that she needs money for care & hot cooked food.

gimm3more

VIP Member
I used to like her but more I watch and she pops up on my fyp the more I think she strange what she says and dose like she a kid not nearly 50 year old woman and the way she breaths with her month open and her teeth poking out like bugs bunny. I used to have respect for her but now she on all the time batting and wonting gifts when people ask her questions she like not taking about that to day like we have life's we not always say on your lives waiting for right day to ask you a question.
Definition of a mouth breather 😬

Pink

VIP Member
Dont think I would be happy leaving my Dog with someone who threatens to kick someone's teeth in.
I'm not sure how on earth Annette ever thought she had made friends for life in that pair.
I don't no think there all as bad she in her late 40s n bet Jon same jack look in 30s so all grown adults but jons TikTok story didn't seem genuine. Like was telling a story out of a book we never no what really happened you u no creator like the drama add bits in

Pink

VIP Member
She was moaning about payin to return there no charge if you take them back to shop yeah guess there's fuel parking but she will have blue badge that free in most places 🤦🏻‍♀️

Think she just likes to hear her self moan and probably trying to get freebies we're the pLouise video gone not seen her use it since her birthday another beg 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Pink

VIP Member
Yep I had problem with my arm for months couldn't lift it or get dressed properly but I tryed my best wen I went out to look like a human not sum thing drag out bottom of hedge I think she use pcos as a excuse I have pcos and can lose weight yes it's hard no it don't stay off but I keep trying
---
What gets me is she got people to Sub her so they could follow her weigh-in and walk on the tread mill, I would want a refund.
She just won't the money last time she on about her diet she said she giving her hip time to heal so can't use treadmill as for the food giving her body a break like wtf break from health food 🤨.

cryptix

VIP Member
She says she does declare her earnings monthly as shes self employed. Be a big risk to lie about it.

Whats she kicking off about now? ive missed it 😆 saying someone is very jealous, no drama here guys, no drama, but i could tell truths if i wanted too but im not childish 😆
---
Looks like she and jon are no longer friends. He says she is nice is small doses, as a long term friendship she isnt that nice,very selfish, arrogant. He says he felt like her carer, nothing he did was good enough on the cruises. She blows everything out of proportion. He's live now spilling the tea.
Please spill the tea,I'm working and can't watch 😫