Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I think that although we agree its large, a company that advertise they sell up to what ever size should cater in store for everyone. I think she has a point.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
So the new computer will cost just under £1900 & she has half the money. Basically she needs the computer because then she can do live streaming & live art. Therefore her viewers will get a much better experience. What planet is this woman on 🤣
And she would properly make it Subs only, Pure cheek and greed. So glad she is way down on the weeklies like in the 90s.

Pink

VIP Member
She as been on them before but don't no how many she say her family club together for Christmas as she don't need anything so they get her a holiday I mean it's nicer then sock n body spray but I don't think they cost the same

Pink

VIP Member
She said won't wasn't goin to apologize she did a hour in her live now there a video on her TikTok about her sayin sorry 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
So, she has just said she has chosen the computer she wants to build, but she cannot get it ordered until she gets the money, and that will be from The Weeklies.

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Iv just seen this video and if it's who I think it is I could tell from start by there face when talking they always muted her in battles and they tried not to laugh when talking to her but it works both way she gained followers from them and a holiday
People are saying frenchies army but dunno.
I imagine a lot of tiktokers don't really like and put up with more popular tiktokers just to get gifts

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
None of this surprises me she's deff one of those to complain about anything and everything.shes deffitnley a Karen sort of person lol
Haha yeah she is. They are booked to go on the same cruise at the weekend 🫣 i imagine they will sit down and talk though things but who knows 🤣 They have been friends for 7 years 😬

Pink

VIP Member
Yh n the voice why she sound like a goat half the time. .
Well.thats a hour of my life I aunt geting back 😂 she talk so slow and way she say stuff like she always in the right the faces she pulls well doing it and way she say it won't her that had changed when it is her she come on app for the bird n only got her following for her PCOS but now she don't talk about that and block people for asking for help

I'm.sure they fell.out over her attitude.

gimm3more

VIP Member
All this women does is moan about being ill yet as others say she absolutely loves it and the attention having ‘ailments’ brings her. Such strange behaviour, attention seeking and tragic. Imagine wishing you were ill. What a big weird baby adult she is.
Like the PCOS novelty wore off so she had to move onto something else

Shielder2021

Chatty Member
I know this is going to sound harsh but she is genuinely one of the most repulsive things I’ve ever clapped eyes on 🤢 There is so much in her control that she could do to make herself look (and feel) better but instead she chooses to roll around like some hideous gargoyle with that horn growing out of her noggin, teeth like a row of condemned houses and that godawful stubble that makes her look like Johnny Vegas.
Where's the horn have I missed that lol

monga

VIP Member
Honestly he seems an arsehole himself. They probably just both have twattish/narcissistic tendencies and that's why they rubbed each other up the wrong way. Overall it's all an extremely immature and childish situation
I don’t know anything about him tbh he just came up on my FYP he’s pinned the two vids, I don’t think she’ll be too pleased with what he has to say.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
She's on about something with discord saying they've removed her and her mods and she's fuming cos it's her lively hood I don't even know what discord is lol
Oh right, I tried to join that and it tried to interfere with my working of my laptop so I deleted it straight away. I never got as far as to check what it was like. That's odd her getting removed