Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink

VIP Member
As anyone else asked Annette a question and she just blanked it there not many in room n comment are slow she to busy battling

Pink

VIP Member
Bit funny don't you think Jon been showing messages of people who have commented on this charity Facebook page were they say don't won't stuff happen to there kids
Now she getting messages telling her she vile a rat n.to unlive her self.

If genuine people should not be saying that but with all lies she tells who.belives her

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Pahahahah she’s at it
Also does she have like a lump/cyst on top of her head?? I feel like I keep seeing one?
Probably is, for someone who goes on about health she doesn't look after herself.

I think this must be the cruise she's going on..be so cheap because of time of year. Wouldn't fancy crossing the Atlantic in winter, rough choppy cold seas and freezing winds.
Screenshot_20230305-224113_Chrome.jpg

Pink

VIP Member
She has likely tried and can't.

Adapted bungalows are rare and very sought after by disabled people, the waiting lists are massive.

Also she does have some mobility she can stand and walk. People with no or severely limited will be prioritised.
---
She's on live now groaning and moaning saying she's in pain.

People suggest painkillers - says she can't because not enough time in between

Someone suggests 111 - she says they can't help (yeah because nothing wrong)

Keeps apologising that she can't change her top fishing for sympathy.
She Owns her house she could of got her bungalow In sted i come across. Her live last night she said sumthing about she can't have stairs life her stair to narrow n lift devolve the house 🤦🏻‍♀️ n she grunting n growning huffing n pofing being dromatic

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Thats not immobile size. I've been a 26 before and wasn't struggling to walk.
If theres something putting in her in that chair its not her weight
I don't know, I suppose everyone is different. I know two people with MS, one worked for me and another a friend they are fit and you would not even know unless they choose to tell you.

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Absolute beg,can't stand this woman there's so many tictokkers that I don't like her but I just can't stand her she makes me feel physically sick.
She's clearly very lazy and has never or barely worked a day in her life.
She's too lazy to even take care of her appearance ffs
I know big time benefit scroungers who still do their hair and nails..annette is in a different league.

I think the reason she does tiktok is because she
gets money for doing fuck all and gets to keep the 'benefits lifestyle' without worrying about fitness for work interviews and to risk of being made to look for a job

Pink

VIP Member
I saw her crying well trying too cry earlier talking about a group of people that no longer want to be her friend because she is disabled. That she's being bullied & it's triggering her anxiety. That no one knows how hard it was to live with ME & anxiety. I turned off at that point tbh
Yes she keep going on and on people that supposed be a FRIend. Then start reading text and message she got off this FRiend on about they she was a inconvenient to them it's hard making and losing friends but why blast it all over TikTok even one the people said that she made excuse on how it happened over TikTok well we don't even no what fully happened so she when on about her holiday for a bit then back to the drama. Why when they gone off the topic

gimm3more

VIP Member
---
Also just looking at TikTok and video come up of her going throw drive thru at mcds in her wheelchair and wonts pay for car behide it's only 13 sum thing she like ouch. And pulls a face she still pays it because she live but if she was just record it no way she payed it. But how much are TikTok gifts. 🤨
wait what, she won’t pay for someone else’s order at a drive thru? I wouldn’t either to be fair like pay for your own food😂