Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cryptix

VIP Member
She crying on live saying dint need gift just here as to tell about what going off we no it's about frencharmy. But she not say she a 48 year old woman. Get a grip. She telling people about it but don't no what happened so why go on about it
Which account is she on?

Pink

VIP Member
O god is she still I'll from COVID or her voice like that from all the beging 24/7. And she sat drinking cider sing she bearly nose the words to the song she's killin

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
What's the point in forking out for an an elemis facial when you have that much stubble, why not get a proper wax first?
Forget the stubble...the fucking eyebrows

She can't blame those big overgrown unkempt caterpillars on hormones.

If she can get herself on a spa bed for a facial she can get her brows done.

monga

VIP Member
She's on live now in a restaurant with Luna. Don't know how she has the front to as it shits everywhere constantly
Waiter there’s a parrot in my soup 🦜😂
---
The mourning didn’t last long 🫤

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
What gets me is she got people to Sub her so they could follow her weigh-in and walk on the tread mill, I would want a refund.

Pink

VIP Member
Yes often. Ive just left her live because she is only interested in people gifting or Subs.
I thought that she sayin hello to people under your comment I'm not paying or gifting her to go on fancy holiday she not been on one m she as 3 mote booked like nowt like showing off

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I think she banked on wearing something new that evening so she will know for next time to shop in advance. Who was it she was going to see anyway? I never see her much on my fyp