Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Debas

VIP Member
😄 🤣 😂 😆 ages is 2 & half years & ME is the same as long covid. They don't know what causes ME or long covid...erm is it not covid ???

Going back to the Ted talk I will update you...if I can be bothered 🥱

Pink

VIP Member
I thought she needed wheelchair and couldn't walk?
I watch that were on about diet n exercise she can walk but because of her many health conditions she don't no if or when she collapsed that why she don't walk outside but what I didn't get is why she going on a diet if she tryed everything and nothing works

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Anyone know why she's fallen out with her cruising pall.Odd that he was battling Frenchie.
He wasnt clear what the falling out was over but it seems like he had disagreed with something she had done or how she reacted to something/someone, he told her what he thought, went to bed and the next day he found himself blocked on everything. After 7 years friendship i guess thats gotta hurt. She keeps saying everything he says is lies.

gimm3more

VIP Member
No she did as a challenge sort of thing, made a massive hoo har about being generous and paying for the people behinds meal. It ended up being a young girl and her mum who was going to hospital or something if I remember. Tbf £13 isn’t a large sum at McDonald’s I would say £20 ish is. So for her to be like ouch was so cringey!!
Ohhhhhh right! What a silly cow she is😭

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
For those who missed it, she was doing giveaways but it was over on another platform, I'm not sure if it was just for sub members or not. Ok, so I do not need anything I have everything I need, but how unfair is that for people who would love a bear or whatever she was giving away? She is becoming just about everything I hate in a creator.

monga

VIP Member
“Explosive” come on 😭
Like a 💩 explosion as far as I’m concerned , just repeating what he said, she’d die a death if it involves charity theft, that tops the swinging 😂
---
Seems he’s also disappearing so the mystery deepens 😂

---
Unless it’s her has the receipts on him and there’s a police investigation? Odd they’re both disappearing at the same time 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
MS has different severitys and types. Not everyone with MS is 'fit' and can walk.
My mum had MS she was a size 12. She couldn't walk or feed herself as she lost use of hands.
I know of another man with MS who lost use of everything even his voice and couldn't eat has he lost his swallow reflex.
Its not a minor illness and anyone who thinks it is needs to read up on it.

Also most shops have plus size sections that go up to size 32 you can't persuade me that everyone who needs that size is in a wheelchair.
Oh I know, my friend went through several bad times when she lost the ability to feel much but we are hoping she is going to be ok. I know her husband is not ever sympathetic regards the bedroom.

Pink

VIP Member
she’s bleached her hair and trying to go purple 😭 it’s a car crash!
It's look it why she In to hair make up all of a sudden 🤦🏻‍♀️ it not goin to make her any better looking 😬. I no some people are catfish's when all done up but she will defo not be one 🤣🤣.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
She looked so funny when I saw her this morning, she had a red nose on and a solitary tooth at the bottom could be seen.