Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I currently have purple hair, you have to bleach it entirely first, so when I saw her doing this, I was not even going to bother telling her she was a know-it-all. So, the results were as I expected.

Pink

VIP Member
She likes to make sure everyone hears her to get the most gifts
Flicking throw and her live pop up feeding the dog chicken
Dose she not notice the bird shit on the floor 🤢

Pink

VIP Member
I don't no I just flicking throw had come across her looking like she goin sleep and saying she can't move she collapsed. And askin sumone to ring a friend that can get a key she couldn't move to switch live off and no one else with in live that could but next day she look same but on live again I mean surly health come first ov beging for gifts n like is more important

monga

VIP Member
Nearly kick off 😂 she’ll be even more insufferable tonight.

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
She's on live saying she got stranded in a room on a cruise for 3 days when crew broke her wheelchair any comments pointing out she can walk are getting deleted

Oh and apparently family paid for her 35 day Jan 25 cruise

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Aunt tht the one Frenchie got her
I bearly watch her anyone she alway on live she stays on to point her body shuts down and she can't move it happen other week and everyone was askin if she need a ambulance. But low and behold she on the next day like ffs have a rest
Was that not the drink.

Pink

VIP Member
wait what, she won’t pay for someone else’s order at a drive thru? I wouldn’t either to be fair like pay for your own food😂
Yh was a dare to go throw drive thru In her wheelchair making big song n dance about paying for person be hide waved and like yh I'll pay it forward 13 probably be 2 meals. Most people have extra so could of been more

phat_princess

The video 2 days ago of her talking about FAMILY TIME had me in hysterics. it was just the insistence that she is having the best time ever and the repeating of the word FAMILY. Could tell she is fuming still shes on the same ship as john but cant mention him so has to hype up her holiday as being better 🤣
I’m a bit behind.. who’s John?

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
O god is she still I'll from COVID or her voice like that from all the beging 24/7. And she sat drinking cider sing she bearly nose the words to the song she's killin
She got a chest infection and cellulites hope I've spelt that correct.

Pink

VIP Member
She just come up on my fyp not see full body in ages only her face has she put even more weight no wonder she struggling with her pain being over weight dint help I have PCOS struggle with a lot she dose but I have and am lossing weight not easy but I have am doing it plus why she not been put forward for weight lose surgery