Anna Rose Richards #6 Fried to a crisp from lying in the sun, I'm not a coach I'm a CONtainer hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how in the new stripper-dance reel she says when she goes to class she becomes Jessica Alba in “Honey” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys … I know we’ve commented on it already but …

I still can’t get over how utterly pathetic it is for a grown woman to be sitting in a completely empty apartment all day, trying to convince herself how fabulously successful she is. 👀
The delusion we are witnessing in this woman is pathological. It’s mind-blowing when I stop to think about it, honestly. A completely empty bleeping apartment. Like a prison cell.

It’s almost as cringe-worthy as watching her throw herself around in spasms, writhing in her chair and eye bleeping her phone.

Honestly, sometimes I can’t even bear the second hand embarrassment and have to turn her off.

AA8E301C-2839-4A10-A3BD-BB1AA0CEFE71.jpeg

C4BB16FF-7B2E-4EC1-AC91-7A63AA2385FA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I couldn’t not 🤣🤣 I think she secretly likes it when we use terrible photos as our avatars like why else would you post them lmao. Also the fact that she thinks she was a hardened drug used because she took a few pingazzzz and smoked a blunt I can’t 🫠
I like how she claimed 3 girls jumped her but she won the fight. Uh, no! 😂

(I’ll leave both of her throwback pics here for the archives)

Attachments

• Haha
PK is having another swipe at Scammie. Guess that won’t be catching up when Scammie is in the West.
---
I love how in the new stripper-dance reel she says when she goes to class she becomes Jessica Alba in “Honey” 😂
The stripper dancing is just ICK………

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I dipped out of the ARR thread for a while, so I’m not up to speed on some things. Sorry if I’m asking dumb questions (😬) … but what is this beef between AR and PK? What happened?
I’m not really familiar with Peta Kelly but wasn’t she a giant MLM scammer at some point or am I thinking of someone else?

Reactions: 2
I like how she claimed 3 girls jumped her but she won the fight. Uh, no! 😂

(I’ll leave both of her throwback pics here for the archives)
LMAOOOOO FOR REAL like she wasn’t even that big at her biggest and she says herself she wasn’t an athlete back then, so I don’t see how she or anyone for that matter could physically fight off three people at once

Reactions: 3
Preach girl!
---
I dipped out of the ARR thread for a while, so I’m not up to speed on some things. Sorry if I’m asking dumb questions (😬) … but what is this beef between AR and PK? What happened?
I’m not really familiar with Peta Kelly but wasn’t she a giant MLM scammer at some point or am I thinking of someone else?
There's nothing out there to really explain it but you can sense it - PK pretty much left that friendship when she married IsaPrince and moved over to the US, also Anna was dropped by Isa so maybe that was the final straw
---
Thing is, Anna will read the second bit of the purple slide and connveniently slot herself into that framework, she will ignore the first bit

Attachments

• Heart
She went to Perth today. Why? Who knows. How long? Who cares. It’s not like she has anything worthwhile to go back to.

Reactions: 1
The thenominal pewl party is happening this weekend all TAW and SLS sheep invited. Guest of honour Annie will in awwwwwe of her Perth CONmunity. Wonder if they got some special tshirts printed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s desperate to reinvent SLS I’ve never received so many damn emails on it before leading up to

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.