Anna Rose Richards #6 Fried to a crisp from lying in the sun, I'm not a coach I'm a CONtainer hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve gotta be to think whatever is going on here is actually a good look
That tank top doesn’t fit her wonky tits.

Putting the names up on the wall is so wannabe teacher. In fact, the whole teaching other people how to attain the dizzying lifestyle of a dated GC rental, inbred dog and the odd facial, is total teacher cosplay, right down to the nonprescription glasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Time to cut your nails Anna. Or at least paint them please they are so gross.
The way she flicked her nails gave me shivers down my spine - gross 🤢

Also who the duck is paying for her crappy SLS course once, let alone twice. If you didn’t get enough out of it the first time what makes you think a second time will work either?! There is something seriously wrong with the people that ‘follow’ her.

Reactions: 7
She’s lying. She’s a lying liar. A snake-in-the-grass con artist. That’s all there is to it.

I’d say she probably does have a handful of people signed up for her course but there is no way she is anywhere close to 100. I’m guessing there’s never any time during this whole program that she gets everybody on a zoom call together so that she has proof of the number of attendees. I’m sure she has designed it specifically so there is no way to trace how many people are actually signed up.
---
The way she flicked her nails gave me shivers down my spine - gross 🤢

Also who the duck is paying for her crappy SLS course once, let alone twice. If you didn’t get enough out of it the first time what makes you think a second time will work either?! There is something seriously wrong with the people that ‘follow’ her.
No tit. I’d say if you have to attend twice then the first time was a complete failure.

Reactions: 8
Oh, duck me sideways. Her therapist told her that she has never had a patient has courageous and amazing Anna Rose. 🙄

Honestly, I feel sorry for the women who are so bleeping aimless and stupid that they pay to have this idiot yell at them about how wonderful she is and how they need to be like her. Just pathetic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She’s drunk on ego and the next round of easy cash she can’t wait to roll around in. Knowing her from years ago, she’s just as vacuous and fickle as ever. The drivel you see and hear daily is far from her actual self, no matter how much “work” she’s done. All she cares about is her narcissistic self and the illusion she’s created.
Hilarious if she’s committing to all these SLS “ real & raw” lives while the TAW community waits and keeps asking for the Lounge sessions which were promised to start again weeks ago.If only they realised, the woman they put their faith in, puts her energy where the cold hard cash and the next ego fix is.

Reactions: 13
She’s drunk on ego and the next round of easy cash she can’t wait to roll around in. Knowing her from years ago, she’s just as vacuous and fickle as ever. The drivel you see and hear daily is far from her actual self, no matter how much “work” she’s done. All she cares about is her narcissistic self and the illusion she’s created.
Hilarious if she’s committing to all these SLS “ real & raw” lives while the TAW community waits and keeps asking for the Lounge sessions which were promised to start again weeks ago.If only they realised, the woman they put their faith in, puts her energy where the cold hard cash and the next ego fix is.
Is she still pushing the isagenix bullshit with the self love school? I was reading the old page today and it was pretty much a course for her to convince women to sign up for the shakes and start earning income.. their weekly incomes were celebrated.
The whole “overhaul” of the course is obviously to include minting jpgs and joining the conmunity.

I joined the live for one minute.. can not stand her. duck me she looks sooooo old. She has a grandma face.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please do elaborate..........

Is she still pushing the isagenix bullshit with the self love school? I was reading the old page today and it was pretty much a course for her to convince women to sign up for the shakes and start earning income.. their weekly incomes were celebrated.
The whole “overhaul” of the course is obviously to include minting jpgs and joining the conmunity.

I joined the live for one minute.. can not stand her. duck me she looks sooooo old. She has a grandma face.
No they dropped her when she became anti-vax. She claims it was the other way around but why the duck would you stop that free money? She’s so dumb.

Reactions: 5
Anna says she will be in Perth this weekend. I think Trent has contested the VRO and legal claims to taw etc. I’m going to check the court lists over the weekend 👀

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Oohhhhh do tell

Reactions: 3
bleeping WE GET IT LIFE IS AMAZING THE SUN IS OUT YOU LIVE NEAR THE BEACH AND DO WEIGHTS WE ARE BLESSED IN OUR DIVINE FEMININITY SHADUUUUUUUP

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ahhh - figured it out! Why do all these nut jobs sign up to SLS? Some for the second time? The clue is in this post. They all want to “build a community” and scam off Anna’s clearly vulnerable and gullible network 🤣🤣 they’ll all make money selling their services to each other, only to spend all that money made buying off the next crappy coach/medium/MLMer grifter 🤣🤣 idiots - get a real job

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ahhh - figured it out! Why do all these nut jobs sign up to SLS? Some for the second time? The clue is in this post. They all want to “build a community” and scam off Anna’s clearly vulnerable and gullible network 🤣🤣 they’ll all make money selling their services to each other, only to spend all that money made buying off the next crappy coach/medium/MLMer grifter 🤣🤣 idiots - get a real job
Yep, got it in one. I'm sure lots of you already follow her (I'm pretty sure I discovered her through tattle!), but the @whydontyousaysomething page has broken down multiple times how cOacHeS and cOntAinRerS are just ponzi schemes. So it also makes sense that Annie would boast about spending $9000 on her coach or whatever - that's her upline, and now her "community" will be coached into becoming coaches who can charge money to coach their community and so on down the line....
It's so predatory.

Reactions: 14
Yep, got it in one. I'm sure lots of you already follow her (I'm pretty sure I discovered her through tattle!), but the @whydontyousaysomething page has broken down multiple times how cOacHeS and cOntAinRerS are just ponzi schemes. So it also makes sense that Annie would boast about spending $9000 on her coach or whatever - that's her upline, and now her "community" will be coached into becoming coaches who can charge money to coach their community and so on down the line....
It's so predatory.
While they are all wearing the TAW collective leggings

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.