Anna Rose Richards #6 Fried to a crisp from lying in the sun, I'm not a coach I'm a CONtainer hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh apparently she has global reach now 😂🤣😂🤣
“Tens of thousands” except she only recovered about a sixth of her original followers and even last night when she had the Insta live there was never more than 100 or so people watching at any given time lmao

Reactions: 4
She is so full of glitter covered tit. She still wishes she had a money tree. Girl has gone nowhere in 14 years. Still living in a crappy dog box and lying about manifesting her wealth. We all know that you are just putting it out to the universe in hope it comes true. Just as real as a money tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lies, Annie, lies!

Covid didn’t stop the day dancing club last time - it was scheduled during one of those windows that Covid was behaving.

Booking it for lunchtime on a weekday, when most people are AT WORK, is why no one bought tickets and she just quietly stopped promoting it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahhh - figured it out! Why do all these nut jobs sign up to SLS? Some for the second time? The clue is in this post. They all want to “build a community” and scam off Anna’s clearly vulnerable and gullible network 🤣🤣 they’ll all make money selling their services to each other, only to spend all that money made buying off the next crappy coach/medium/MLMer grifter 🤣🤣 idiots - get a real job
Just what Instagram needs! Another person doing Tarot cards!! 😬🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Radiance day clubs! Coming to your city soon! 😂😂🤮🤮

also, which one of you sent this in!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
---

Also, sorry for the anxiety regarding my battery % 😂🫣
Lies, Annie, lies!

Covid didn’t stop the day dancing club last time - it was scheduled during one of those windows that Covid was behaving.

Booking it for lunchtime on a weekday, when most people are AT WORK, is why no one bought tickets and she just quietly stopped promoting it.
Day drinking for Sammie....🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷
---
Day drinking for Sammie....🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷
...oops Scammie

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

And this is how TAW collective will be established.
Where’s the samples Scammie??? Why don’t you show your investors your product?
Guess we will wait for 8 weeks of bullshit scam school to pass. Enough in the bank for a H&M shopping spree tho..

Had a flick through who she is following on Insta.. apart from the cryptos and grifters nearly all of the men are Gold Coast real estate agents.. manifesting much 🤭🤭🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Did anyone listen to the latest Podcast - did she seriously say she wants to (sorry WHEN she) makes TAW hub the most inspirational place on the internet and wants to bring people like Oprah into the hub …. WTF 😂😂😂😂

I listened to it last night and seriously that was as far as I got - she has some serious delusional thoughts of herself

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Tbh Scamma’s floor humping, this mornings sweaty Lycra body suit plane travelling outfit and obsessive/constant talk about f*%#ing is so so cringe, so deeply unfeminine and if if it wasn’t for the fact she literally works hard to befuddle and scam money off vulnerable women and thinks she’s the voice of a nation disrupting government 🤦‍♀️ just so so entertaining. She is a wack job. Keep walking through those fires gyrating on everything in sight on your quest for a real king Scammy. Self love is real 🙌 .

• Haha
She’s priming herself for the arrival of her King. Big Daddy manifestation.
Not sure if anyone else caught the sex chat yesterday on her stories 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
The way that she only ever refers to sex as bleeping is deeply problematic in my mind.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m no prude, I don’t have a problem with raunchy talk generally speaking. But she never refers to sex as anything but a base, animalistic thing. It’s never about love, sensuality, gentleness, any of the million other things sex can and should be. It’s always just vulgar and coarse in her mind. It’s speaks volumes.

Reactions: 14
The way that she only ever refers to sex as bleeping is deeply problematic in my mind.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m no prude, I don’t have a problem with raunchy talk generally speaking. But she never refers to sex as anything but a base, animalistic thing. It’s never about love, sensuality, gentleness, any of the million other things sex can and should be. It’s always just vulgar and coarse in her mind. It’s speaks volumes.
Well said! I’ve thought the same …. Even said to hubby one night ‘so wanna go do some bleeping’ and he was like wtf woman who says that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Well said! I’ve thought the same …. Even said to hubby one night ‘so wanna go do some bleeping’ and he was like wtf woman who says that 😂😂😂
Me and my hubby say “wanna have half sex?” Because we know it will be a quickie once the kids are in bed. No time for lingerie and being sexy, in and out. That’s why we call it half sex 😂😂 it’s only half the job but the job gets done 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s her mental illness…there’s a lot of head noise going on beneath all that intense self love. She’s a control freak and seeing sex as anything intimate would mean losing control.
---
Me and my hubby say “wanna have half sex?” Because we know it will be a quickie once the kids are in bed. No time for lingerie and being sexy, in and out. That’s why we call it half sex 😂😂 it’s only half the job but the job gets done 😂😂
I say ‘we have a window’ (usually in the 19 mins between the kids going to sleep and waking up for the first time). Soooo romantic!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.