Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Baaahahahahaha Scamma bought herself a blue tick 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Isn’t it funny how now that you can buy one, everyone who has been trying hard to get one for years suddenly has one?!
They’re completely devalued now. It doesn’t mean you’re important or credible, it means you showed your government ID and pay a monthly subscription. Ugh.

Here’s a fun fact … I actually have ‘celebrity’ status as an internationally well-known public figure - no, I’m not here under my real name! 😎 I never applied for a blue tick and never ever in a kazillion years will I pay for one. That’s just tacky.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

skeptical_sausage

I had to attach her post in it’s entirety for posterity. For someone so adept at spinning utter bullshit this is a magnum opus of sexism and narcissistic delusion if ever there was one.

And then, of course, while I was there I had to click on the accounts of every cult follower making slavish comments to put faces to the idiocy. Not an ounce of self-respect or sense among these women. I feel so embarrassed for all of them.
I’ve been quiet on the Tattle front for months, because LIFE and things like focusing on my successful career, devoting time and attention to my relationship with my ‘King’ (😆🥲😝🤢) my involvement with my community, raising my offspring, pursuing a professional / academic development with beginning a PhD and all sorts of shit Anna would have zero idea how to compute, much less be capable of achieving…

I digress - I’ve been busy - and this post right here truly IS exactly how you’ve described:

“…magnum opus of sexism and narcissistic delusion if ever there was one”

Anna Rose Richards, you are slimy and deluded.

You are not rare, you’re egocentric and continually fail at reading the room.

Outside of your tragic Gold Coast / Instagram echo-chamber of twisted NLP fuckery exists many exceptional women who are ‘winning’ on more front fronts that you would struggle to even comprehend. Truly.

Your standards are budget at best. The calibre of human that you *think* you are requires more than what you believe it does - you ain’t it. You never were a superstar, and I wonder if you know deep down inside that you never will be.

The women who fan girl and gush over your shit are just as tragic, just as sad, just as pathetic. And you know this. That’s why you keep doing what you do in the way you’re doing it. You froth off the ‘power’ you have over those women who have low-IQs and low self-esteems.

I have friends who still follow you and have shared your NFT project or SLS with me - I have vocally shared my opinions about you with them and they’ve ALL come back to me saying they never used to be able to ‘see’ your inauthenticity and manipulation tactics until I highlighted them…and now they can’t unsee it.

It’s that fucking obvious to those of us who can critically think.

You’re a grifter. You’re sad. And this post is honestly embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
The post about the ‘I’ll be a mummy, he’ll be daddy, he’ll be king of the home’ genuinely made me feel ill.

Why the actual fuck do you not want equality in your home? Why do you want to make the man in your home more important? Why do you want to place both people in such defined roles? Why do you want to suggest that a man helping out at home is somehow inferior? It’s so fucking gross. My gorgeous funny intelligent sport loving husband who works hard, puts out the rubbish but also does the ironing and will happily have his nails painted by his daughter and look after the school runs while I travel for work and also work hard? This man is not good? Fuck you.

This absolute bullshit about men being protectors. From what???? The lions roaming the plains? The zombies that are storming the streets of the Gold Coast? Or I don’t know - OTHER FUCKING MEN? Cause let’s be clear - it’s the MEN WHO ARE DOING THE DANGEROUS SHIT. And mostly in THEIR OWN HOMES. And after a couple of hundred years of women fighting for a semblance of equality, imbecilic women like this (because it’s not the well considered intelligent women spouting drivel like this, we ALL know that) have the audacity to come out with this shit. I’m going off to subscribe to the Patreons of a few worthy women. Wash this shit out of my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

pettybetty1

VIP Member
Scamma and ex friend went to school together. Ex friend was always the “fat friend”
Ex friend had troubles after high school involving drugs, got pregnant very quickly, gave custody of that child to her parents.

•Ex friend went to rehab and met her partner there, they both got clean and were SO HAPPY. They had x amount of children together. Ex friend was a fantastic mum and I need to stress that. Ex best friend actively saw the child she gave up to her parents with her partner and their children together. She was a very kind and lovely person who was dealt a few hard cards. She was nothing like Anna. Anna always used her for her own advantage - even in school.

•Anna initially bought her sister into “program x” to run. That didn’t last long, and Anna told ex best friend what an amazing opportunity this would be for her, ex best friend would sell isa to a certain group of people, but ex best friend bought isa from Anna, so Anna essentially lined her pockets from her ex best friends hard work. Ex best friend relied solely on this as income

•Ex best friend was required to post daily work outs for program X, and after each child she had, was required to “snap back” and lose ridiculous amount of weight VERY fast. As well as look after her kids, newborn, her sobriety etc

•Anna would post extremely fat phobic before and afters of x best friend and basically shame her, Anna never publically said she was the brain behind program x but would use ex best friend for her own isa promotion aswell like ex best friend was her prodigy

•ex best friend seemed to be doing it all. Living off isa crap only, constantly yo-yoing between being pregnant and losing weight FAST. I knew ex best friend well. I had no idea how she was doing any of it. She seemed to have it ALL together, I even considered isa.

•ex best friend was under enormous pressure to sell sell sell by Anna, lose weight CONSTANTLY, and also constantly work out with program x and post work outs for program x. Ex best friend was not looked after and was still somewhat in her early years of recovery

• ex best friend was in DEEP. she had a quota she needed to sell to make her money back/get paid, her house, car, livelyhood was on the line. Ex best friends partner worked, was supportive, but they over extended/purchased isa from anna

•this went on for years. from the outside you couldn’t exactly tell program x was related to isa, but once you joined their workouts the program you realised they were all taking isa, “isa shots”. Ex best friend honestly seemed to have it all together, I remember feeling somewhat envious how she was such a good mum, woke up early, worked out 2-3 times a day, spotless house, showed up to everything for kids/family/partner. I sometimes thought is there more to this?… has she relapsed? How the f does she do this? And I scolded myself for being jealous, for not being “as good” I wish I had intervened.

•Certain things got posted on social media by someone/some people insinuating drug use by ex best friend, amongst other issues and things started falling apart at the seems

•ex best friend could not keep up with Anna’s program x work outs, managing her kids, her sobriety, her weight loss and relapsed. Clearly ex best friend had started using drugs again as a way to lose weight and have enough energy to meet all of program x’s requirements.

•with relapse comes other situations like losing everything you own, losing housing, petty crime, etc. It’s been a very sad ending for ex best friend who is incarcerated. She has lost all her kids, her home, everything. Anna just stopped mentioning program x and the ex best friend like it never existed. Ex best friend lost everything, most importantly her kids who were her world and I’ll argue you till my last breathe. Once she relapsed and family stepped in and kids were removed I believe she just gave up, and somewhat succumbed to her past life. I know she is in great pain. She is still incarcerated to this day. Petty crime to get by. She was left in debt, with nothing.

anna pushed and pushed and pushed, ex best friend. She didn’t care her friend had turned her life around and was only a few years sober and started a beautiful life. She saw her “fat friend” who she always used, to buy her products and sell them for her. She ruined her life with FAKE promises, unachievable goals “it’s what you put in your mouth that’s stopping you losing weight and being as successful as Morgan and I, you guys could be like us too” she was dangling her and Morgan’s life infront of her friend. And, her and Morgan were no where near as affluent as they made out. Anna got into MLM for a reason, she needed a lot of $$.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
I would just love to see her business plan that is taking this brand to kardashian level sales.

If you look at a successful Australian born sports brand like PE Nation, you’re talking about a business founded by two people with extensive backgrounds in fashion, retail and design. With hugely influential networks, and backed by Gazal, a huge multimillion dollar retail empire. Who stayed in their full time jobs until the brand launched (In David Jones - interestingly I don’t think discord sales was their top target 😅)

Jagg’d, founded (and funded) by the daughter of a multimillionaire, and one of Australia’s best known influencers with a reach of millions.

Anna. Ex-MLM lady. With a monumental reach of 16.7k followers. And a failed NFT project.

It’s just so awesome. No wonder she’s crying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Vaseline

Chatty Member
Scamma’s doubling down on how she’s so full of ease, so happy and has much feminine flow. Shouting it from the rooftops almost as if … if she says it loud enough and often enough and types it while wearing a bikini skulling champagne during the day enough it just must be true! And THAT is what scammers do. Keep up the con, take the money, sell the ‘product’ again and again Scammy. Bloody hell she’ll be annoying at Harry Styles tonight. Pity the group of friends near ‘life of the party’ Scamma. Her poor niece.
Get ready for the dancing vids guys
<div style='position:relative; padding-bottom:calc(56.25% + 44px)'><iframe src='' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' width='100%' height='100%' style='position:absolute;top:0;left:0;' allowfullscreen></iframe></div><p> <a href="">via Gfycat</a></p>

• Haha
Reactions: 20

CouldSizeDown

VIP Member
Congratulations @babybuns88 for coming up with such an accurate description of our favourite Scammie and new thread title! You win some Le Tan SPF4 tanning lotion, some new besties (don't worry, you won't need to keep them for long), a failing NFT business that you actually wish you'd never started (just ask Stripper Ken), and some strongly narcissistic tendencies! Well done!!

• Haha

raspberrypancake

Men have been protecting us? Pretty sure if you switch on the news (we know you don’t, Anna) you’ll see they’ve been killing us. But ‘pick me’ a bit harder you fucking moron.

Wtaf 😳 im shook
---
Good luck on becoming that international brand mogul Anna, people wont have a bar of your stuff if you ever get big enough to be called out in the mainstream, you think tattle is harsh, you are kidding yourself with your backward views and comments. "I'm not speaking for every colour, gender pronoun or whatever is trending" what a load of ignorant shit
Fuck me she is a ducking arsehole. So fucking ignorant. There is more to life than having fucking babies. Does she realise that not everyone can have babies or even want them in the first place? Having tried and Failed IVF, I have found plenty of purpose in my life without children. Also the transphobic comments, what's triggering you Anna? We know you read tattle. She does absolutely nothing for women's rights. Rant over.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

pettybetty1

VIP Member
I would really like to expose another side scam she had one of her ex best friends doing for her connected to her MLM. This friend is sadly now is jail. The whole story is actually awful but not sure how I can divulge this info without also outting unfortunate friend. This is actually the situation that turned me against Anna.

• Wow

raspberrypancake

I’m not saying I feel sorry for her because I don’t - she’s heinous - BUT I truly think she is desperately, desperately lonely.

She’s just so… empty.

January93

I'm still getting over the fact that during Easter, a Cafe served a hot cross bun.

Like, of course that happened! The magic divinity of it all! Always believe my loves 🫠

• Haha
Jpg money is all caught up in ETH .. no profits. If she transfers to real life human money she will lose more in the transfer and tax. Her crypto isn’t giving her as much bang for her buck. SLS is cash up front.. she will have enough to front 6-12 months rent on a manifested apartment in no time, move out of the pox box container she currently lives in and afford herself a couple of new supre boob tubes no doubt.

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Oh come on, she only did the fucking groceries. It’s not exactly the moon landing, is it? She’s taking the piss now.
She’s stho amazing. Everything she does is so insthpirational. She’s a bad ass boss bish and nobody handles all the things like Anna. Grocery shopping while building a worldwide empire, who does that?? Nobody! The world has never seen anyone like Anna Rose. We should all strive to be as impresthive as her.

• Haha
Help please.
I’m not sure how to go about my day today because Anna hasn’t told me it’s a beautiful day and to move. What should I do?

Also…I’m going to the footy, how many stories should I make about this?
Look you should do a few stories. Make sure you say you ARE IN IT! It was THE most PHENOMENAL game. That someone approached you and said you are THE MOST INSPIRING PERSON AT THE GAME because you just exude an ENERGY they have NEVER ENCOUNTERED. Make sure you show a glass of champagne, preferably Veuve and preferably a boomerang. Ensure you call the women and men with you KinGs and QuEens. Then you’re good.

• Haha
Reactions: 18