Anna Rose Richards #6 Fried to a crisp from lying in the sun, I'm not a coach I'm a CONtainer hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the sad little cliparts flapping in the breeze behind them.
LOL I hadn’t even noticed them 😂 I was too busy having second hand embarrassment for Scamma and her TAW Perth crew 🤣 she really lives in another world doesn’t she!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
DJ COOPER flickin through tha Apple iTunes playlist yoooo.. he was hiding behind the netball hoop incase you missed him 🤣🤣

also home made TAW shirt was there 😂😂

Thanks for the update on the Merch scammie 👌
Thenominal work… so proud of ‘the team’
Aka someone’s husband with their laptop?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anna writes a post seemly about her niece.

Anna actually just writes about how fantastic she is and all the things she has done for her niece

• Sick
Reactions: 7
If you are an Anna Scammer lurker wondering if you are missing out by not signing up, I promise you are not. If you have issues that are holding you back from achieving, please see a trained and qualified psychologist as they have the actual skills and knowledge to help you long term. Anna’s stories exist solely to make people unsure or on the fence about signing up to her programs, cross over the line and fork out cash.

Reactions: 8
If you are an Anna Scammer lurker wondering if you are missing out by not signing up, I promise you are not. If you have issues that are holding you back from achieving, please see a trained and qualified psychologist as they have the actual skills and knowledge to help you long term. Anna’s stories exist solely to make people unsure or on the fence about signing up to her programs, cross over the line and fork out cash.
Super gross how she used an emotive subject like her niece to try and show people what they can do for their family to if only they would sign up so scammie could show them the way! Super exploitive

Reactions: 8
Also Anna, every niece thinks their Aunty is cool. You’re not that special mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.