Anna Rose Richards #6 Fried to a crisp from lying in the sun, I'm not a coach I'm a CONtainer hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi. My name’s Scamma-Rose and I just made a reel entirely of myself. It’s me sitting in various positions either on the floor or on a chair, talking nonsense to my camera. I’m so super mentally balanced, that I see nothing wrong with this at all.
Ahahaha I found this bleeping deranged. Glad I wasn’t the only one.

Reactions: 9
I believe at some pointed Annie worked in admin for a politician, which is why she now believes she is a political expert. 😂
she says that she has a business degree. Given her level of English expression she either did not do very well or it was a tit degree. She worked in a low level role in the office of a very right wing conservative federal politician. She tries to portray that she had significant advisor/policy role-she did not.
---

How on earth does it make sense? They’re the exact same crappy offering? It’s hard to feel sorry for these women when they are so dim witted and oblivious. Where is the ✨ do your research ✨ ✨critical thinking ✨ now?!

The eight half hour modules she recorded in a few hours and opened up to everyone (lol) were exactly what she promotes for SLS.
But loveths…. SLS has more words!!!
So she’s lying basically because SLS was uploaded into TAW - guess that’s why she needed to redo it so she can polish up that 💩 and sell it differently. Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t she not doing SLS anymore because it was all about the NFT offerings and apart of that was SLS
---

I feel she wanted the beach lifestyle and believes she is above the rental property market ATM and of all the multiple candidates applying for places she would be picked. No stable income, no job, an owners market she’ll be getting looked over left right and centre for rentals
Exactly. She believes she is better than anyone else and that she would walk straight into a place. As a landlord would you choose someone with a real job with references and steady income going into their bank account or someone without a nebulous source of income who has no assets and says flying feathers are messages from her deceased father.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Congratulations @babybuns88 for coming up with such an accurate description of our favourite Scammie and new thread title! You win some Le Tan SPF4 tanning lotion, some new besties (don't worry, you won't need to keep them for long), a failing NFT business that you actually wish you'd never started (just ask Stripper Ken), and some strongly narcissistic tendencies! Well done!!
It’s a great title, I tried hard to come up with stuff but it was just rubbish. Like Anna’s word salad.
---

As she says, though she is unemployable, and of that I have no doubt. She said it’s because she needs to be able to do what she wants when she wants (including working in a bikini loves!), so I feel like her King might struggle with that with his Big Daddy Energy Round The House- she sort of seems like she leans towards submissive in a relationship but everything else about her is the opposite.
No way is she submissive. She claims to be, but that was Ken’s major beef with her, that she emasculated him and made him feel like tit. No doubt she ground Morgan into the ground, and he’s thriving now. She’s an emotional tyrant.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone have the screenshot of the FB self love school they took last week? It says as of tonight (Valentine’s Day) there has only been 33 new members this week?…..
I don’t have a screen shot but I’m sure she said ‘soon to be 48’ members have joined, as I did the calculations and was appalled at how much cash this drivel was raking in for her.

But it could be the sad sacks who are doing it for the second time might already be members of the group so not counted in the recently added figure.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone have the screenshot of the FB self love school they took last week? It says as of tonight (Valentine’s Day) there has only been 33 new members this week?…..
8 posts in the last month - 8 posts today …. Gee lots of connecting going on in there lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep - this was on 2nd Feb. 598 members - as of now, there is 629 members. So at least 31 people have signed up (but as @leeeeleeee pointed out, there seems to be a number of them who are doing it for a 2nd time, who would already be members of the FB group - no idea if they pay full price, or get a discount).

But even if they pay nothing, she’s still banked over $18k for taking a few videos of herself talking and writing lots and lots of words.

How anyone sees the value in paying someone completely unqualified, other than in the “school of life” (🤮) for their regurgitated MLM opinion, is completely beyond me.

In her latest sales brochure newsletter, she claims to have recently paid over $9000 for personal development courses (“containers”) - a 6 week one and a 3 month one.

I’d guess that the 3 month one is the “healing”
Work that she claimed to have done with a therapist.

She also claims that 13 years ago, when she started her self development. There were no courses or books available. (I think that we may have had that discussion before here - seems vaguely familiar) - which is the biggest load of tit - over 20 years ago we were deep in the TonyRobbins/Louise Hay/ men are from mars etc era. There were so many resources for self love and self development.

but of course, because there where no other resources available, she was the OG self love guru who invented it one her own…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Messages to scamma:

- the word is “floored”
- saying your copper hair was such a vibe just highlights what a self obsessed twit you are. No one else says that about themselves. NO ONE.
- for someone who moves and eats like you love yourself and thinks big pharma and the government is out to get you, you might want to reassess your relationship with alcohol and how much you drink. Saying you weren’t going to drink while opening a bottle of Veuve alone not only shows what a peasant you are but is also a sign of alcoholism. A/ many health organisations and countries are now advising total abstinence of alcohol for health reason b/ isn’t this a case of all those cHeMiCaLs that you don’t know what they are and are all to line the pockets of the government and big corp and have proven harmful benefits?! Yeah, that’s also alcohol. Funny that you care so much your health and about the vaccine yet pump your body with harmful cHeMiCaLS on a daily/weekly basis without a care in the world?

Ps no shade to anyone who drinks, just find this another one of scammas many ugly and harmful contradictions.
---
Also - the amount of “testimonials” she is reposting of ladies saying “I would have never had the balls to start my own podcast if it wasn’t for SLS” - how many more bleeping podcasts do we need in this world?! This isn’t self love school - this is bleeping how to be a self entitled narcissistic twit school. Seriously the world doesn’t need another podcast or care about these lazy entitled twats who need to get a real job and stop living in a fantasy land and think ThEiR VoiCe NeEdS tO bE hEaRD - who will come to realise that the only people that will listen to their drivel are their mums and if they’re lucky, their two high school friends. They’ll quickly realise this isn’t a sustainable or profitable path and is highly competitive and already crowded and thus will resort to the scamma guide book of manipulation and MLM tactics to create drama / create a divide / create hype using curiosity and FOMO psychology tactics / over inflate their self importance and other narcissistic qualities that scammas has rebranded as “loving yourself” and “don’t let anyone or anything stop you” (aka don’t listen to feedback or negativity that will help you actually grow and develop as a person) and just otherwise became yet another entitled parasite on this earth.

I’m think we need a whole new tattle thread just to opine on the followers of scamma and their idiocy.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So all these people have been added but the numbers stay they same?…
So.. I’m not good at maths but… “93” enrolled… only 33 new members…. 60 are repeat customers of self love school?….

These numbers HAVE to be made up. It’s like she’s gone through a Google list of female names and just writing anything down
---
Also this again 🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey Scamma.
Your confused admirers would never pay you money just to join your SLS Facebook group.

We are just not that stupid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hey Scamma.
Your confused admirers would never pay you money just to join your SLS Facebook group.

We are just not that stupid.
Lmao what the duck was up with her just randomly dragging her cONfuSed AdMirErS, like it just seems so off putting. Like even if I was a follower I’d get the vibe that she’s regularly following what her haterzzz are saying about her. If she’s so confident in herself why does she care? Even if its true that she claims she’s not the one who directly reads on here, why does she have anyone read at all? If her friends are giving her unsolicited feedback and not reading and reporting back to her at her direction, why doesn’t she tell them to stop?

It’s just absolutely unhinged to make the jump that “my haterzzzz don’t pay for my course because they’re cheap,” like why would you give someone you hate $600?? Also she’s the one shacked up in an apartment with no furniture, a dog she probably paid too much for who sounds like he’s faulty or needs to get his guts checked because he farts all the time and clearly can’t breathe evidenced by the constant mention of snoring, a pair of silver sequin pants and a new dress where the neckline lets the sides of her saggy deflated tits hang out, but go off sis

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey Scamma, we saw your course for free remember as you left the TAW modules open for everyone. I wouldn't pay for it because it's absolute crap. Same boring, recycled word salads. Snooze👌

What is inspiring about someone who lives in a budget rental that just talks to their phone all day and goes for a run? Her life isn't interesting at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is 100% a manic, drug-addled hyena.
I have never seen anyone has psychotically self-absorbed as that witch.
There is absolutely no way that she is not coked up from morning until she puts her freaky little face down on a pillow at night.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.