Anna Rose Richards #6 Fried to a crisp from lying in the sun, I'm not a coach I'm a CONtainer hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @babybuns88 for coming up with such an accurate description of our favourite Scammie and new thread title! You win some Le Tan SPF4 tanning lotion, some new besties (don't worry, you won't need to keep them for long), a failing NFT business that you actually wish you'd never started (just ask Stripper Ken), and some strongly narcissistic tendencies! Well done!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok let me get this straight? She’s had over 50 people ‘sign up’ today yet has all of 15 comments (half of which are her own responses). Tell me you’re full of tit without telling me you’re full of tit. Such a fraud. Gross gross gross

Reactions: 11
Hi. My name’s Scamma-Rose and I just made a reel entirely of myself. It’s me sitting in various positions either on the floor or on a chair, talking nonsense to my camera. I’m so super mentally balanced, that I see nothing wrong with this at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
WHY does she have toddler plaits? They are smaller than my little finger. It’s time for the chop Scamma. And some perspective, and I think a real job would help you stop ripping people off. At least you’d have less time for it. Infinite, narcissistic time is doing you no favours.

Attachments

Is her “in between” place an air bnb? Why is it taking her so long to find a rental? She’s such an idiot leaving it last minute. The universe is a wonderful thing, but it will not just provide you with a rental on the last week of you vacating

Reactions: 7
Gobsmacking that the universe didn’t just provide her with her dream PHENomeAL goddess house ready for her KING. Because of course it would!

I swear - every time she says something about ‘your girl’ I piss myself. It is so so high school. In fact I played a bit of her stories to the kids tonight and the phrase they used: “SO CRINGE MUM’.

Word kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oooooph my loooves I'm so energised and integrated from having my first ever thread title chosen! Thanks to whoever I pinched 'CONtainer' from (I can't work out how to scroll back easily to see who it was)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oooooph my loooves I'm so energised and integrated from having my first ever thread title chosen! Thanks to whoever I pinched 'CONtainer' from (I can't work out how to scroll back easily to see who it was)
Meeeeeeee 😛

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is her “in between” place an air bnb? Why is it taking her so long to find a rental? She’s such an idiot leaving it last minute. The universe is a wonderful thing, but it will not just provide you with a rental on the last week of you vacating
Why did she leave her last place?
---

All that money and no house of her own?? Strange!

Reactions: 9
Jpg money is all caught up in ETH .. no profits. If she transfers to real life human money she will lose more in the transfer and tax. Her crypto isn’t giving her as much bang for her buck. SLS is cash up front.. she will have enough to front 6-12 months rent on a manifested apartment in no time, move out of the pox box container she currently lives in and afford herself a couple of new supre boob tubes no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
---

where were the rainbows, feathers, butterflies, barking dogs and stray cats when she needed them to lead her to her new apartment

• Haha
WHY does she have toddler plaits? They are smaller than my little finger. It’s time for the chop Scamma. And some perspective, and I think a real job would help you stop ripping people off. At least you’d have less time for it. Infinite, narcissistic time is doing you no favours.
Annie seems pretty set on wanting a relationship and children. A job would open up a much larger pool of nice men who also want these things. These blokes don’t want to take someone home to meet the parents and have to explain how their girlfriend exploits vulnerable women for a living.

While Annie engages in con artist activities, she’ll only attract slimy snakes like Trent.

Reactions: 10
Is she even qualified for a an actual job? Does she have a formal education or professional experience at something else? I’m not aware of her background.

Reactions: 4
I believe at some pointed Annie worked in admin for a politician, which is why she now believes she is a political expert. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Annie seems pretty set on wanting a relationship and children. A job would open up a much larger pool of nice men who also want these things. These blokes don’t want to take someone home to meet the parents and have to explain how their girlfriend exploits vulnerable women for a living.

While Annie engages in con artist activities, she’ll only attract slimy snakes like Trent.
As she says, though she is unemployable, and of that I have no doubt. She said it’s because she needs to be able to do what she wants when she wants (including working in a bikini loves!), so I feel like her King might struggle with that with his Big Daddy Energy Round The House- she sort of seems like she leans towards submissive in a relationship but everything else about her is the opposite.

Reactions: 6
Many pathological narcissists and/or Borderlines are unemployable, because they cannot receive and follow instruction or be subordinate to anyone else. A lot of narcissists end up as entrepreneurs because of this.

I’ve had three really bad narcissistic bosses, and all of them left their jobs to start their businesses very early in their careers (i.e. not nearly enough experience) because they could not work as part of a team and take orders from someone else. They all spun it differently, of course, but based on their retelling of the situations it’s pretty apparent that that’s how it went down.

Reactions: 13
Ahh - righto. The difference between the two is as clear as mud.

View attachment 1957672View attachment 1957673View attachment 1957674
So she’s lying basically because SLS was uploaded into TAW - guess that’s why she needed to redo it so she can polish up that 💩 and sell it differently. Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t she not doing SLS anymore because it was all about the NFT offerings and apart of that was SLS
---

---

I feel she wanted the beach lifestyle and believes she is above the rental property market ATM and of all the multiple candidates applying for places she would be picked. No stable income, no job, an owners market she’ll be getting looked over left right and centre for rentals

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
No housing stability, relationship ended badly, friends are wackos and business is a scam.

Living the dream!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ahh - righto. The difference between the two is as clear as mud.

View attachment 1957672View attachment 1957673View attachment 1957674
How on earth does it make sense? They’re the exact same crappy offering? It’s hard to feel sorry for these women when they are so dim witted and oblivious. Where is the ✨ do your research ✨ ✨critical thinking ✨ now?!

The eight half hour modules she recorded in a few hours and opened up to everyone (lol) were exactly what she promotes for SLS.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.