Anna Rose Richards #6 Fried to a crisp from lying in the sun, I'm not a coach I'm a CONtainer hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scammie is soooooo much better than a mother though. She is main character of her niece’s show. The fUn auNtiE nAh NaH. Just don’t think for yourself kiddo. Don’t ever want to get vaxxed, have your own thoughts that might be different to aUnTie NaH nah’s. Don’t be gay or transgender, or not want to marry a KiNg cos you will wiped my love.

Reactions: 12
Imagine having that much free time that you can do a run, a swim and swim session every day before lunch??

Reactions: 5
Anna’s mum was not a single mum until about 10 years ago. Anna and her sister (who has the niece) have different dads. That dad (scammies step dad) was there through Anna’s whole childhood and teenage years. And before that, scammies mum was with scammies dad (and her brothers dad) and they lived in the eastern states. She’s so full of tit. And yes, I know this for 100% fact. I have a stack of intel, personally, but there is a lot I can’t say because it would probably make it obvious who I am and I know scammie Annie reads here. Although I will add, her younger sisters dad (scammies step dad) was a grub of a man. But, he provided, and her mum was NOT a single mum. Maybe for a few months or periods in her life, but for the time raising her children and having children in her home, Anna’s mum was not a single mum.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The polyester skin tight body suit for every occasion. Maybe I should buy one to wear to work (teacher), to pick up the kids from school, to do the grocery shop oh and if I take floor humping classes I will finally be suitably attired! Thrush … an optional extra.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly these women 🤮 do they really believe that in 8 weeks they are going to be transformed into scammie mini mes?
She’s all for dropping names when people post so I do wonder whether these msg are just Anna msg her account lol because why no names 🤷🏻‍♀️ how many names of people sharing the SL BS has she shown the past week or so

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Scamma’s doubling down on how she’s so full of ease, so happy and has much feminine flow. Shouting it from the rooftops almost as if … if she says it loud enough and often enough and types it while wearing a bikini skulling champagne during the day enough it just must be true! And THAT is what scammers do. Keep up the con, take the money, sell the ‘product’ again and again Scammy. Bloody hell she’ll be annoying at Harry Styles tonight. Pity the group of friends near ‘life of the party’ Scamma. Her poor niece.

Reactions: 8
Scamma’s doubling down on how she’s so full of ease, so happy and has much feminine flow. Shouting it from the rooftops almost as if … if she says it loud enough and often enough and types it while wearing a bikini skulling champagne during the day enough it just must be true! And THAT is what scammers do. Keep up the con, take the money, sell the ‘product’ again and again Scammy. Bloody hell she’ll be annoying at Harry Styles tonight. Pity the group of friends near ‘life of the party’ Scamma. Her poor niece.
Get ready for the dancing vids guys
<div style='position:relative; padding-bottom:calc(56.25% + 44px)'><iframe src='' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' width='100%' height='100%' style='position:absolute;top:0;left:0;' allowfullscreen></iframe></div><p> <a href="">via Gfycat</a></p>

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She only ever mentions her niece so that she can brag about how amazing she is as an aunt.
In fact, she only ever mentions anything so she can brag about how amazing she is.
She is such a malignant narcissist. 🤮

5F69A114-7075-47D9-B640-50B519730FAF.jpeg

I’m not saying I feel sorry for her because I don’t - she’s heinous - BUT I truly think she is desperately, desperately lonely.

She’s just so… empty.

Reactions: 19
Ken posted stories the last few days looking for Perth & GC rentals. I hope he pulls a sick beach pad with thenomial views before Scammie does. The luv pad in Perth seems to be up too.. but I’m sure with his local presence and connections he will be sorted soon.
Scammie is so enthralled with her niece it’s almost sickening.. she’s 11 babe, let her just enjoy being 11.. and at 11 we don’t always get what we want. Even when our grifting auntie is paying. It’s called reality and boundaries.
Did anyone invite Scammies pants down to her ankles for the party or was she just there grinding to with long shorts/ short longs?!
With a bank full of scammed bucks the next few weeks will be full on… facials, spas, pedis..got enough now to front rent for the manifested apartment. Fully fed movers are on standby. Hold your shorts ladies!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not saying I feel sorry for her because I don’t - she’s heinous - BUT I truly think she is desperately, desperately lonely.

She’s just so… empty.
… vacuous ….
---
Ken posted stories the last few days looking for Perth & GC rentals. I hope he pulls a sick beach pad with thenomial views before Scammie does. The luv pad in Perth seems to be up too.. but I’m sure with his local presence and connections he will be sorted soon.
Scammie is so enthralled with her niece it’s almost sickening.. she’s 11 babe, let her just enjoy being 11.. and at 11 we don’t always get what we want. Even when our grifting auntie is paying. It’s called reality and boundaries.
Did anyone invite Scammies pants down to her ankles for the party or was she just there grinding to with long shorts/ short longs?!
With a bank full of scammed bucks the next few weeks will be full on… facials, spas, pedis..got enough now to front rent for the manifested apartment. Fully fed movers are on standby. Hold your shorts ladies!
yeah - I think that we’ll know when SLS gets to “earn like you love yourself” week as the sales of TAW will suddenly increase.

One grift supporting the next. Genius actually.

Reactions: 11
Anna’s mum was not a single mum until about 10 years ago. Anna and her sister (who has the niece) have different dads. That dad (scammies step dad) was there through Anna’s whole childhood and teenage years. And before that, scammies mum was with scammies dad (and her brothers dad) and they lived in the eastern states. She’s so full of tit. And yes, I know this for 100% fact. I have a stack of intel, personally, but there is a lot I can’t say because it would probably make it obvious who I am and I know scammie Annie reads here. Although I will add, her younger sisters dad (scammies step dad) was a grub of a man. But, he provided, and her mum was NOT a single mum. Maybe for a few months or periods in her life, but for the time raising her children and having children in her home, Anna’s mum was not a single mum.
She’s got 4 siblings? I’ve only heard of the sister with her niece. Surely they all have kids.
---
This thread title makes me absolutely cackle every time I read it :ROFLMAO:
I do like it but I always think it’s should say - I’m a CUNTainer lol but doubt that would be approved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Scammer is always IN. IT. Isn’t she? And so sporadic and unprofessional while walking through a million fires to all her other grifts. Not just her antivax podcast (I haven’t hate listened and contributed to a single download so taking a content guess).
Barely present in her discord ‘cOmmUNiTy’. A quick question answer on the 17th and then a couple of ‘self love school and the hub are different’ call outs on the 13th. Deadest space eva. But hilarious when someone calls her out or asks a difficult question. Defensive much Scamma?
Broken promises, fake it till you make it, limping valueless clip art but lots of floor humping! Bring on the sweatshop crop tops and singlets. It’s the dawn of a new era of taking the money for nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These “super successful” people wanting us to pay $$$$ for their endless coaching and they all rent crappy small appartments. Come On!
---
(I’m renting after a relationship breakup no shade to renters lol)
---
Plus usually the first thing people who get a ton of money do is buy a luxury car lol. Like they UPGRADE their life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.