Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KrittyKat

VIP Member
I think that Stripper Kens post/story today was the start of “shots fired”. I can’t see any reason for him to post a screenshot of the ASIC document that shows he’s a director unless *someone* ( Hi Scammie) was trying to imply that he was not involved. Let’s hope it’s a very public airing of dirty laundry 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 15

AntiPants

Chatty Member
My goodness she's used a lot of words on her Instagram stories today to basically say 'I made loads of money by ripping other women off with bogus things and I have nothing to show for it except a rented apartment, a cheap car, and an ugly dog'

• Haha
  • Heart

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
I would just love to get something sent back from a client with a query and respond BUT I WROTE THOUSANDS & THOUSANDS OF WORDS IN MOST.

This is not a flex you absolute imbicile. Written communication is a skill that involves editing and thought so that it is readable for the intended audience. The only reason you would add thousands of words (like my 14 year old duaghter in her essays) is when you are deliberaely trying to be obtuse, hide meaning or cover up the fact that there is absolutely no value to your words. I'm going with all 3 in this case.

STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE ANNA YOU HORRIBLE SCAMMER.

• Heart
Imagine being so confident in your divine infinite, phenomenal self that you take yourself off to a bathhouse to soak/steam and drink rosè in a can, that you spend your whole time NOT in the moment because you’re filming to your imaginary fans.

Date yourself, but film every moment.
---

View attachment 1933682
---

Jpg Merch Insta page is up… this would have taken dayyyyyyyyyyys loves.
We should Have grabbed every TAW handle possible when this shit started 😂😂

• Haha

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
LOL the endless word salads about her haters (who she doesn’t care about of course). I strongly suspect she already knows but maybe just a reminder Anna:

I couldn’t give a rat’s arse about you moving and loving yourself and being a massively weird narcissist. Plenty of them on instagram. I would have just scrolled past the first time I saw you. I do care about you making money off the backs of vulnerable women, lying and deceiving and distributing false dangerous information.

Michy02

VIP Member
It’s a BEAUTIFUL day to have a beautiful day! I’m enjoying Scammie Annie getting exposed by her ex lover boy. What went down tho?? Trent tell us 😘 x we think u r hot

He’s got co-founder of TAW 🦋 in his bio still I’m dying

• Haha

maverick_x

Trent, you may want to build your legal case up from old Tattle screenshots in previous threads that see Anna oscillate public admissions between being founder, co-founder and now founder again and also her replies in the discord that may have since been deleted. The receipts are all there.

Please feel free to spill the tea in return.. but I’m personally not keen on knowing more of her private, medical info. Even she deserves to keep a lid on that.

seethesun

What is difficult about driving across Australia? Sounds like a massive pita but not exactly a life accomplishment? If anything it leaves me wondering why girl boss extraordinnaire didn't have the resources to fly her shit interstate.

HipHippoRay

My sense is when she goes on ‘major rants’ there are other things going on in her life…🔥🔥🔥🦶🦶🦶🦶not enough people signing up for the ‘SLF’, no one investing in the new art or is Ken up to something again
I agree - she seems most unhinged and rants when she is trying to convince the world all is ok!!

all i ever see is blood shot eyes of late, she’s either back on drugs or crying a lot!!

• Haha
  • Wow

DunningKrugerEffect

Ken’s letting off some steam…!
Oh...... Poor poor stripper Ken. Such a victim.

Profited off the NFT (NFTs are never NOT a scam), was in a relationship with Scamma Anna Mooshie, and then wanted to play victim when her narcissism was no longer profiting him.

Nope

I appreciate the tea, thank you. However, he's still a SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY as far as I am concerned

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Lauren Lately hehe

Also, when was the last TAW sold? I can’t imagine anyone new or existing buying any more for a while lol.
Funny you should ask … since we discussed it here, yesterday (Fri 20th Jan) at approx 12 noon 4 TAWs were transferred to a new wallet, for 0 ether.

👋👋 Hi Annie 👋👋

• Haha
  • Wow

Elconcerta

!!!!! Surely I’m not the only one reading between the lines here?
Holllyyyyyyyy shitttttt. I’m here for this. 🍿

Scammers double life and scams are about to be revealed!

I do not for a second feel sorry for her, or think badly of Trent for this. She’s been getting away with her manipulation tactics and lies for years now. This is justice and the world will be a better place with her ass humbled.