Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This lives rent free in my head now..
I didn’t even need to adjust the music clip. Pure gold.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28

DunningKrugerEffect

Mooshie Scamma's ramblings today... A highlight reel of oxymoronic narcissistic delusions of grandeur.

I am so done taking care of men... Also, here's treats for my hired help (apparently these are "the men in her life" how pathetic of her) because why shouldn't we women take care of the men in our lives?! 😵💫🤔

I grind, I hustle, I am the hardest worker there ever was... Also, NOT doing my own work is the biggest flex of all.

I do everything on my own, I am totally independent, I will never be dependent on a man... Also, I am desperate for a man to "claim" me so that I don't have to do everything on my own.

Doing everything on my own means paying other people to do it while I am being obnoxious and getting in the way instead of lifting a finger.

I believe that the best thing I can do for the world is to gloat about what services I can pay for. This is super inspiring for viewers who can't afford to flit around being "playful" 🤮 on moving day... That's just their lack of initiative, nothing else. They really should just build a cult of personality and scam their followers like me! What dummies for not having money! Be inspired! You're welcome!!

She can barely contain how horny she is that all her hired help today are men.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Not White Knighting or anything but I get the feather thing. Every time I go to the beach I see shells! I know that every time I see a shell it is a message from someone passed. Also whenever I go to a cafe someone asks if I want coffee 😳 and every time this happens I think “this can’t be a coincidence” AND don’t even get me going about petals in gardens…all the messages sent to me in gardens is out of control 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hang on…..wait. Scammie is the definition of mediocre. She is mediocre in appearance, she lives in a mediocre apartment with her mediocre dog, in a mediocre town, with a mediocre “career” (career used loosely here) with mediocre hobbies like gymming, swimming, dancing, cooking spaghetti and lisping into her phone. What exactly isn’t mediocre? She doesn’t live on the edge? She literally wrote stupid words on her insta about the pandemic…hardly activism. She is a creature of boring habits. Day after day after fucking day. There is absolutely nothing phenomenal about her or her life. She is a boring woman who avoids doing anything that benefits society.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

raspberrypancake

Ok first of all, Kandy is a fucking bitch. Secondly, all these genuine TAW ladies shit scared to ask legitimate questions shows how broken this business is and how much of a failure Anna is as a leader. I would say this is all her chickens coming home to roost. Praise be.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

AntiPants

Chatty Member
I just KNEW there was a reason I hadn’t gone to sleep yet!

Thank goodness for tattle because if I tried to explain this drama to people in the real world no one would believe me!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
I am truly bemused by all this hate she endured. She sat in the local library and scrolled bad websites and spewed shit onto instagram. (I suspect she views herself as sitting in a First World War bunker with a helmet on and people firing machine guns at her)

- She no doubt copped some DMs, but she lives in an echo chamber so she would have also got a lot of love.
- she had approx two articles written online about her on the daily mail which were gone by the next day
- one or two other instagrammers made fun of her in posts (Lauren lately etc)
- she had a tattle thread

I mean - it’s hardly Donald trump is it? Was there a piece on the TV about you? Were you discussed on radio? In think pieces? Did the government ever mention you or contact you? Did Kim katdashian send her followers to hate you?

it’s tattle that gets to her. We see you Anna you Scammer! HIIIIIIIIIIII!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

biscuitrat

Very well said 👏👏👏👏👏 100% agree. I also bet her clothing range won't go about a size 16 or XL - will be very interesting to see.
It will be really poor quality fast fashion items which have been produced by people who earn less than a dollar a day but hey they just need to ‘work harder’ and they will be able to take walks on the beach, have facials and drink champagne.

Reactions: 20

babybuns88

Chatty Member
New thread idea:

Anna Rose Richards #6 Fried to a crisp from lying in the sun, I'm not a coach I'm a CONtainer hun

• Haha

Carrots85

Imagine a man who wakes up in the morning reads his affirmations and self intentions to pump himself up, and these are based on wealth and business goals and ‘being the best’. A man who exercises obsessively. Everyday. Films his exercise everyday. A man who hasn’t had a career since leaving his entry level job in his 20’s to be a network marketer. A man who loves an mlm conference and all the ra ra bullshit that goes with that kind of sales grift. A man working on his own scammy sales grift trying to drum up business for a nft and an unqualified coaching course he has cobbled together based on his years and years of reading self help books. The man is mid to late 30’s, divorced and lives in a barely furnished rental. Redflag? Um YEP 🚩🚩

• Haha
  • Heart
Guuuuuys, Anna is the “baddest” of them all. She’s like the toughest bitch you will ever EVer meet. She sets her alarm at like 5am and gets up in her cheap ass flat and goes to the gym and lifts weights. Then she goes home and eats breakfast and dances in her kitchen. Then she works on her computer and takes her dog for a walk. She puts controversial things on insta. She sometimes swears 😳 She goes to dance lessons with other women who want to learn to dance like strippers. Sometimes she even swims in the ocean! On a weekday! Man, I’ve never seen anyone as badass as her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19