Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CouldSizeDown

VIP Member
My fave thing to do is watch terrible form in the gym vids. (From someone who attends gym and tries hard each session to maintain correct technique)
Would love it if you could point out what she’s doing wrong. I looked at her vids this morning and thought her form was pretty shit, but I’m a bit of an amateur when it comes to this stuff.

Reactions: 1

r0setintsmyworld

Anna The Brave.
---

Girlfriend needs to stay out of the sun or up the sunscreen 😬😬😬
Literally I don’t know why she brags about how she takes SUCH good care of her skin, but doesn’t wear sunscreen?! What’s the point of paying hundreds or thousands of dollars for treatments and skin care, if you then step out into the sun and allow it to fry away all of your collagen?!

But then again, I know the effect that going out into the sun for years with no protection did to my grandmother, she has whopping skin cancers cut out what feels like at least three times a year now that she’s in her 80s. And her sun exposure all occurred at a time that UV wouldn’t have been as damaging. So honestly, I hope Scamma continues to fry herself because she’s literally just going to kill herself with sun cancer. And I don’t feel bad saying that at all since she wished cancer on all her hATeRzzzz multiple times.

CouldSizeDown

VIP Member
So all this “we amalgamated businesses” honestly has me stumped.

1. If TAW and Bad Boys were amalgamated, how did they still exist under two different names and ABNs?

2. If it really was an amalgamation, how come the document I purchased from ASIC at the time Trent was added had no mention of such? It stated he was added as director and secretary, in fact I just purchased the current company details for a whole $9 to verify he has been removed and he hasn’t lmao. There have been no changes made to the structure of TAW since July 2022

3. Scamma also says at the outset of her video that she involved Trent because she didn’t want it to just be her face and name, alludes to the fact it was all about her when she was with Morgan except that’s a blatant lie because their life was pretty public and they shared the podcast so 🤷‍♀️

✨receipts✨
It can take a while for ASIC to update its records online - a number of months quite often.

Vaseline

Chatty Member
I walk past that apartment all the time when at the beach, thank god I never saw Anna I would have had to find a new favourite beach!!