Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anna may be in great shape now (which to be fair, bloody hood on her, she’s come a long wayyyyy) however she will always be that unfortunate looking, big girl with a shit load of trauma at her core. I think this is why we see her beg for Trent, she still is trapped in her old life and she always seems like she’s tying to hang “with the cool kids” yet she always so desperately misses the mark, in what she wears, her fake “fun life”. That dancing while she cooked video didn’t feel authentic, empowering or real, just damn desperate and staged. She is so lame, and it constantly blows my mind that there’s so many fkn idiots out there that believe her, back her, and bug her shit. How many fkn morons exist in this world?

Reactions: 19

yourekiddingme

Life is empty easy I suppose when you don’t have a partner, do not have children or anything of value. You have very few personal items as you are….well….alone. You have nothing to move apart from some cheap clothes, furniture and a dog bed. IT IS easy to move nothing. So PhEnOmeNal to get a facial though!
Life is empty easy I suppose when you don’t have a partner, do not have children or anything of value. You have very few personal items as you are….well….alone. You have nothing to move apart from some cheap clothes, furniture and a dog bed. IT IS easy to move nothing. So PhEnOmeNal to get a facial though!
Nailed it. Throw your Shein clothes, your dog food and your umpteen mirrors in a ute and you’re done. Now if you could just hire a truck for your ego Anna, you’d be sorted.

• Haha

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Holy.. shit.

also, asking for their new NFT to not be as expensive as TAW.. lol.. looks like Trent paid in full for the new NFT? I am DYING at Anna’s email to Trent…

Is Trent alluding there is no VRO??? I’m shoook

Just posted it!
‘Big Daddy’ of the house 🤮🤮🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Vaseline

Chatty Member
Can you imagine her sob story to the “coach”?

So I left my husband for this stripper who slid into my DMs, drove across the country twice for him and then we started this business together where we made vulnerable people give us their money for nothing and then he left me because he said I was emasculating him and then stole half of the money we had stolen off the other people!

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s not breaking the law or a VRO to mention someone’s name or business so she can call the police all she likes, he won’t be arrested.
also, he clearly DID have a lot to do with the taw 🙄

• Haha

Old mate showing his toxic masculinity there. What a disgusting human he is. They were well matched. This is going to get ugly. It’s beeeeeaaaaaaauuuuutiful day to have a beeeeeeeeeaaauuuuutiful day!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

HipHippoRay

I’d put money on the removalists getting out of there and being like WTF is with that woman lol
Ohhh wonder if they got to see her try hard stripper moves with the remake of juicy fest going down in her loungeroom while they were trying to pack her up and move 😂😂

• Haha

saltee

“and as it’s been from day ONE, it is a female lead, owned managed company & project” Anna you’re a fucking liar, Trent posted the screenshot we’ve all seen showing he’s part of it 🙄

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Followed the Scamma since she was posting at the start of the pandemic. Loving every minute of this. Hope that women who were scammed learn a bloody harsh lesson now that the TAW is falling apart. Trent is fucked, the emails from Scamma about being feminine are fucked. But I love every moment of this

The is real life mean girls. She has new bestie boo Katlyn. Katlyn has the NFT project, the kids, the happy busy home, the family & the masculine. Katlyn is at home cleaning up after kids, busy mum, doing all the things plus running her NFT, looking after herself and her family.
Everything Scammie wants.. but doesn’t have. Her flex is moving when she wants, facials and pedis on a Monday while the masculine pack her empty lonely shitbox apartment. Drinking basic bitch champagne and preaching about herself constantly to make everyone all so jealous. To try and make Katlyn jealous.. it’s always a race hey Annie.
She’s fake and doesn’t realise she’s so transparent. Can read her like a book.
Her stories today are atrocious and I applaud the followers who sent her messages pulling her up on being a stuck up cunt.
I’ve worked at houses for people like her and whilst you’re thankful and kind for the treats you honestly wish they would just fuck off so you can just work in peace. I bet they know alllllllll about how she was a VVIP at juiccccccccey fest 🙄 she probably even showed them her cool dance moves. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Annie thinks that 90% of the population is not willing to work as hard as her. I am rolling ROLLING with laughter. She can’t possibly believe that she is an example of hard work? I mean I know she does but it. is. LUDICROUS that she actually believes this. She literally works out, takes her dog for a walk, speaks into her phone and regurgitates MLM drivel. Oh and she drinks champagne.

• Haha
  • Heart

biscuitrat

What is so sad is how defensive and apologetic those women are about just wanting information about what is going on…they are so fearful about being labelled as causing trouble and being deleted. They have invested money and have an absolute right to ask the questions and receive truthful responses. They need to contact ASIC or their states Consumer Protection department. They might not be able to do anything but it puts her on their radar. Hope Anna has a wonderful time while she sunning herself in Bora Bora

• Sad

SillyMare

How would the removalist guys know that she is the "aweome chick that always provides food and tunes"? How often does she move? What a wanker.

• Haha
Annie, that was your mate’s way of saying you are impulsive, ridiculous, lacking in common sense and she would never want to be like you. Transient in you mid 30s is not “surrendering” or a “miracle” or any other buzz words. It just means it is fucking amazing (and not in a good way) that you are so unstable in work, in relationships, in living arrangements AT an age where stability is expected and desired.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

NotYourAverageHater

I just stayed up way too late reading the last 10 pages on tattle detailing this shit show and I have zero regrets. This is amazing.
One time, many MANY moons ago I fell into the isagenix trap (yes yes I am embarrassed to admit this) and signed up under PK. Ended up in some ‘special’ Facebook group ran by AR and PK and they were giving us all a free audiobook. Anyway, when they told us what the audiobook was I said to Anna, “oh I’ve already read that book before, is there a different option?” And she basically told me you get what you get and you don’t get upset. Like ok are you actually wanting to gift something to someone for them to have it, or are you just wanting to look like you’re a great person because you’re gifting something?! Anyway that’s my two cents. This was probably 10 years ago but seems she’s just the same narcissistic, self obsessed feral that she was back then!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17