Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wuestiontime

I do know people who have been injured, and who have died. From COVID. Not the vaccine. Workmates who have had long Covid, a number of kids at school hospitalized with Covid-including in ICU (I work with vulnerable kids), my mum’s neighbour died in Jan. And yes she was in her 70s and had other health conditions that impacted, but still.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
I just KNEW there was a reason I hadn’t gone to sleep yet!

Thank goodness for tattle because if I tried to explain this drama to people in the real world no one would believe me!
Omg yes. I tried to explain to hubby on a beach walk yesterday and there were so many ins and outs it was impossible and at one point he said ‘hang on, is this real or are you talking about a reality show?” 😅😅

I think Trent is a piece of shit - a bullying, disgusting, Jordan Peterson-loving, no doubt Andrew Tate-worshipping meathead bogan. But CANNOT LOOK AWAY FROM THE REVELATIONS.

Even though I know Anna is a lying piece of shit, I’m also quite gobsmacked at how the “strong and invincible woman” could prostrate herself at his feet so grossly in that email. Makes me feel quite ill. All that masculine feminine male leader bullshit. Her very personality and being is just a complete bullshit construction. The woman is heading for a complete breakdown.

I know all those woman have been ridiculous sheep but I can’t help but feel really sorry for those that could ill-afford to spend the money and trusted so blindly in the bullshit. I hope for some of them it’s been a not too expensive lesson in trust and online scams - rather than people who might have bought too many and something that tips them over the edge. You wouldn’t know would you? Because charming Kandy would just delete the anguished messages.

• Sad

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Grrr - this whole narrative makes me so ragey! We (my partner and I) fit into the top 1% of Australian Income earners. Without wanting to come across as a total wanker, we have the level of income, and live the life that Scammie dreams of (except that we are good eggs not MLM scammers). And yes - hard work has played a part - but so too has white, straight privilege AND an abundance of luck. In fact, the opportunity that led to our financial position was (IMO) predominately a result of my partner being a straight, white male.

This whole spiel of Annie’s that “she works harder than 90% of Australians so I deserve what I have” is so fucked (sorry; lost for words I’m so ragey).

I know - 1000% - that there are a lot of Australians that have worked a lot longer, and a lot harder than my partner and I did, yet will never reach the financial position that we have. And yes - while I’m not about to throw all my money away - I do feel a level of embarrassment at times, that there are people doing truly important work that’s improved and saves other lives who will never be compensated to the level that we are.

I also think that she massively overplays how much she “has”. While I think that she earned a significant amount with the initial sales of her NFTs, so can’t see that continuing. But I also suspect that she’s using that as capital to fund her TAW collective clothing and merch business. If you go back and read her old blog posts on her websites, she’s always dreamed of owning a clothing company. So now that’s she’s cashed up, that’s what she’s finally doing.

But really - who would want to buy clothing she’s designed/rubber stamped based on what we see her wearing everyday? And the active wear market is so ridiculously over saturated, that I’m totally confused as to why (other than blind faith in her own selling abilities) she thinks that she can make a dent in the Australian market, never mind the global market that she keeps talking about.

Attachments

• Heart

r0setintsmyworld

Also @Stripper Ken my business proposition to you is that you give those TAWs away to some tattlers, not because we want them, but because it would absolutely end little Scammie who went on constant rants about how we would all end up investing. It would be the perfect full circle moment

• Haha
  • Heart

unhinched

The courts are so backlogged there is absolutely no way it would have been seen by a magistrate yet. It would be weeks at a minimum, this also allows time for Trent/ the accused to apply for the transcripts of what wordsalad she babbled in the first place to get the order on. She is absolutely full of shit.

Ohhhh another festival.. can’t wait to see Spanna start the DF with her amazing moves 🙄🙄🙄
Was she saying in the discord she was “sitting in court” on the 11th? Because his name wasn’t on the court list on the 11th. Literally Anna is the biggest dick on the internet. Cringing so hard for her about literally everything. The dancing, the mumbo jumbo speak, Trent, just everything 🤢

• Wow

Libertine

VIP Member
Anna Rose Richards and Trent Woolley are a pair of vile snake oil salesmen. No wonder they found each other; they deserve each other.

But mostly, the words feminine and masculine are adjectives. They need a noun after them to make sense, like this:

Trent is a masculine scammer.
Anna is a feminine scammer.

• Haha

DunningKrugerEffect

Anna’s hair is dead. It’s damaged, it’s dry, it’s crispy, it’s fried, baked, it’s split, it’s thin, and the last thing she should be doing is colouring it anymore. 1. She’s damaging it further 2. Her hair is so porous the colour falls out after 2 weeks. She honestly needs to stop colouring it and have a massive chop. All that dead, split hair will continue to travel up the hair shaft. I also believe her hair is in such a bad state because she is under nourished and had very low iron. I wonder if her hairdresser tells her any of this? Or she just sips the champagne and nods her head and takes scammies money
I can't imagine Anna takes advice from professionals very well. It doesn't align with her values 🤣

Ok, completely off topic, but.... You guys, the nearly empty battery symbols in everyone's screenshots stresses me out so much! 🤣🤣 Why are your phones always nearly dead?

Lol, no shade intended, just had to get that off my chest.

• Haha

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Apologies- someone asked earlier how TAW sales were going. I meant to respond but got distracted.

Needless to say, if you were an actual business owner/entrepreneur, rather than Scammie Annie, you would be seriously concerned about the direction that your business is heading. Below is a quick graphical representation of TAW sales that I did up

Untitled.png

(Yep, happy to admit that I have far too much time on my hands :ROFLMAO:)

Total sales for the last two weeks have been a big fat zero (although once Annie reads here, I'm sure that she'll get busy transferring TAW's into her multiple wallets to bump up "sales".), and for the 5 weeks prior sales had been in single digits.

WEEKSALES
week11448
Week 262
Week 363
Week 437
Week 520
Week 624
week 715
Week 84
Week 96
Week 108
Week 118
Week 1212
week 136
Week 1427
Week 159
Week 1616
Week 175
Week 184
week 193
Week 206
Week 214
Week 220
Week 230

When you go into opensea, you can get access to who the biggest holders are, and wether NFTs have been created and purchased, or just created and transferred (ie by Annie and Trent and anyone else that they decide to gift NFTs to) but I can't be assed going to that level of detail........at the moment ;)

For the milestones (percentage sales) "things" are looking pretty tragic
It took
- 3 days to reach 25% of the collection sold (1388 TAWs)
- 49 days to reach 30% of the collection sold (1666)
- 100 days to reach 31 % of the collection sold (1742)
- 147 days to reach 32% of collection sold (1785) where it has remained

It's looking extremely unlikely that the collection will ever meet 50% never mind the mythical SOLD OUT legacy collection (whatever the fuck that even means!!???) that Annie proclaims it will be.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Michy02

VIP Member
“and as it’s been from day ONE, it is a female lead, owned managed company & project” Anna you’re a fucking liar, Trent posted the screenshot we’ve all seen showing he’s part of it 🙄
Yes she’s lying. He’s obviously connected and he’s a Director and “co-founder” now she’s spinning this rubbish and calling him mentally unwell. Hmmm.

January93

It's just all so UNPROFESSIONAL!! Which we all called from the start.
Imagine other investments, shares in actual ASX listed companies and having the 'CEO' and support team treat investors the way Annie and Kandy do, and allow things to just get so messy and lines blurred with personal relationships 🤯🤯🤯

But also, the Sunday joy I didn't know was in store 🤣

Look TBH you folk who let your phones get down to a scary percent are living on the edge more than our Scammie. You should do a reel about it and let the world know how you pHenOmeNally dAring you aRe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Wondering if Trent will follow through with his threat of releasing info today! If I was an investor, I’d be wanting the founder to be in Discord or at least present online in a work capacity getting ready to address anything as opposed to having a facial!! But that’s just me and I’m probably not nearly enlightened enough.

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
Why is no one else dancing in her clips? Why is she the only one writhing around in a mod grass enclosure in a rowing zoot suit? It is giving me the most incredible second hand embarrassment.

• Haha

babybuns88

Chatty Member
There's bad fashion choices and then there is pairing a black leather skirt with yellow and white

• Haha
I have never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever in my years of being on social media EVER witnessed someone who writes daily word salads about themselves to the extreme this woman does.

And they think we are the ones with the issues?

Seriously. I have never come across anyone online who has such a high daily word count posted about them...netherlone written by themselves.

It is astounding that NOONE in her circle acts upon how mentally unstable and unhealthy this is.

Anna if you're reading, or if Anna's non-confused admirers are reading...please, please for the love of god admit to yourselves this is NOT NORMAL, HEALTHY HUMAN BEHAVIOUR and help!!!

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Oh gosh she was so challenged and opressed by **wait for it** a gossip site lmaoooo.
When your crispy skin ends up with melanoma, don’t call on the technology that MRNA has advanced in order to treat it ok Anna scammer! Just get some colloidal silver and spread it all over mmmkay