Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pettybetty1

VIP Member
Has scammie realised she needs to be vaccinated yet? Or is this going to be a cluster fuck of only realIsing once she gets to the airport?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Apart from having tattle rattle she is triggered that most of us are finding under handed business deals. We all know that when someone lies consistently, they try and find a way to blame others (us!) It's the same with crystal and lies and many more. The munted Rio grasshopper is a fraud and an abusive woman and I won't back down on that. She has now put it out there that she was sexually assaulted but with that huge accusation she needs proof, and not just here say. Why wasn't he charged when and if it allegedly happened. I understand it's a very hard process for anyone to speak about, but she is all about women and speaking up as a woman/ find your voice. She hasn't put Trents name next to that accusation yet, and if she does, she will need some proof.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
She said in her stories this arvo that as well as shooting the ‘CoLlECtiVE’ and dropping the dog to her friends there was a breach of the DVO at around midday. Obviously she didn’t go into it any further. Just a lil tease of the DV to fill that wall with the sad sad hearts.

here I’ll save your ears:

Attachments

• Wow

CouldSizeDown

VIP Member
Correct. It’s also important to remember that it’s literally a piece of paper and isn’t going to actually stop someone from hurting you if they really want to. (In my case it was enough to get my abusive ex to leave me alone but I also know someone who got stabbed despite there being an order in place)
I am very sorry that you had to go through that. I hope you're doing well now.

Reactions: 3