Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heyah__

Chatty Member
I usually only lurk on Anna’s thread but I cannot deal her last lot of stories regarding the lunch with her “friends”.

I’m totally baffled how someone who doesn’t seem to be doing that well, and is extremely unfortunate looking, thinks she is so successful and so special?
Do we think she is delusional as hell and actually believes what she says, or is she “faking it till she makes it”?
Because absolutely nothing she does is aspirational whatsoever.
Her form in the gym is embarrassingly atrocious, her active wear is literally stuff I could get from kmart 7 years ago, she doesn’t own any property, her Porsche is second hand and is bought from a friend so she probably got mates rates, her boyfriends kids don’t acknowledge her existence and have clearly actively left her out of big family events.
If she didn’t act like she was the most successful, first ever woman to do everything I would think her life is fine, very average but perfectly fine, but the way she acts just really highlights how pathetic she is.

If someone I know made a post about how they could charge me to hang out with me cause they have soo much knowledge and are “qualified” I would give them the biggest reality check and the proceed to never talk to them again.
How to do people even stand to be around her?
They must be extremely naive and gullible to fall for any of the shit she spews.

Someone mentioned on here that they think that some of Anna’s followers etc may have turned to her during Covid if their own friends/family backed off from them for having anti vax/anti mask etc views, and that would make total sense. Kind of like how a cult leader would alienate their new members so they have no one to talk sense into them, except with this Anna’s followers probably did the work for her and alienated themselves.

Also for the love of all that is holy, get a fucking retainer to stretch your tiny little mouth so your lizard tongue has somewhere to go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Scammie “People are being mean to me on an internet forum”

Lawyers/Police “Are you under that age of 18? Have you been threatened with violence”

Scammie “No”

Lawyers/Police “Oh. Ok. Well .. you can report it to the e - safety comission”

Scammie “Great. What will they do?”

Lawyers/Police “Nothing”.

Scammie “I’ll find their identities and report them and selected quotes to the media”

The Media “Cool story. Needs more dragons”

• Haha
Reactions: 27

snarkyshark

Hahahahahaha criminal charges. Bless. In what world babe. You don’t even have enough for a defamation case (which has a civil standard) let alone criminal. Do you know what is criminal? Providing financial advice to invest in financial products without an AFSL. Yes, scamma loves - I think ASIC would be really interested in fact that people use your NFT to invest in a company - it looks a lil bit like your NFT could be considered a financial product which could make you pushing them in your lil scam loving school (SLS), financial advice. I think ASIC will LOVE that tiny bit of conflict you’ve got there too - and that you’re realllly pushing purchasing a TAW in one
of your modules!!!! Scamma, darling, you’re probably already across this (cos you’re just such a financial QUEEN) but did you know carrying on a financial services business without a licence can get you up to 5 years in prison or penalties in the millions? At least you can play chess AND checkers in his majesty’s finest xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Of course he’s going to dinner with his shirt completely unbuttoned 🤢 Honestly i never thought someone could top Anna in how cringe she is, but short king really beats her at it sometimes
Hahahahahaha fuck me Annie!!! Fogo is the Brazilian equivalent to Sizzler.. it’s American owned .. there are more FOGO restaurants in the US than there is in Brazil!!!!!! All you can eat salad bar eat ya heart out short king!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
THIS!

Whatever happened (or didn't happen) - Scamma just wanks on about how uniquely special it makes her. It seems out of step with how other DV survivors use sharing their experiences to advocate/educate/normalise getting help etc. Scamma uses her story to blow smoke up her own arse, that's all.
I don't think she ever really acknowledges the horrible reality of how common DV is and she doesn't speak about the reality of how people find themselves in these situations, the recognisable patterns and red flags.
To me it seems that if her story is actually anything more than delusion she hasn't done any of the work to heal/recover/understand. Her boasting about how amazing she is to "overcome" is just her smelling her own farts and I don't think her story is genuine.

Not only is she not using her platform to benefit other DV victims by advocating/educating/normalising - she’s telling women that they are fully responsible for keeping their men happy and that they should do whatever it takes to praise and prop them up.

Just using the term “king”, instead of partner, like men are enshrined with absolute power and women must be obedient to them is disgusting in any circumstance but especially heinous in the context of women who have suffered the abused of men.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
I always feel such sadness when people openly say ‘never been in love like this before’ - when they have an ex and particularly when they have a family. How do you think that makes your children feel? Incredibly hurtful. Say it to your new partner by all means, but what possible reason could you have for saying it to everyone else - other than to hurt someone.

• Heart

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
New threat title. This is purely for all her followers who google this forum to find us.

Anna Rose : Haters.
Or … Anna Rose #12: Confused Admirers or Truth Tellers? Get the real story on her scam.

Let’s make it as easy as possible for anybody reading her bullshit to find us. Since that’s the term she uses all the time that’s probably what they’ll search.

• Heart

emmygluewho

VIP Member
'I've proven I'm one of the strongest projects in the world'

HAHAHAHA the absolute fucking delusion on this jaw fucked cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

snarkyshark

She’s been given an outfit for free. Not the food, accommodation (and as someone that’s been before it’s insanely expensive - equivalent if not more than Aussie accommodation during a massive event - like hundreds for just a bed in a hostel dorm) and flights!!! And based on Helen’s post - you have to pay to actually be part of it, get the lessons and entry to the event. It’s also not like a float through the streets - it’s through an arena, it goes for legit hours and tbh can get a bit tedious to watch cos it’s just people in feathers (albeit different colours) doing the same dance to the same drums, just walking/or on a float by people in a stadium. You’re one of 1000s doing the exact same thing - nothing special. As it’s a dance competition - that’s the focus. It’s not like Mardi Gras with diff floats and costumes. We legit left after an hour cos it got boring. The floats in the streets are actually fun- that’s where the party is.
Anyone can sign up for this experience! She’s not in any way special (except maybe to the ACCC for not including #spon or #gifted in her posts - but then again, given with the actual little she is actually getting from Helen, maybe she doesn’t need to Lol).
---
Also a yellow fever vaccine is compulsory to enter Brazil if she wants to return to Australia! you cannot fake it - you have to get this little yellow book from a doctor that shows you’ve had it, or you ain’t returning to Australia. Hahahaha haven’t heard anything re that!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
Not only is she not using her platform to benefit other DV victims by advocating/educating/normalising - she’s telling women that they are fully responsible for keeping their men happy and that they should do whatever it takes to praise and prop them up.

Just using the term “king”, instead of partner, like men are enshrined with absolute power and women must be obedient to them is disgusting in any circumstance but especially heinous in the context of women who have suffered the abused of men.
1000000%. I don’t actually query her DV stories on the whole - the fact she is naming him so openly, I just don’t think even she would be doing that if she wasn’t confident she had legal/police support/confirmation.

But the fact that she is trying to say that anyone can escape from the situation, that it’s all a choice and then the endless stories over the past year in particular about men being in charge? Absolutely vomit inducing and literally the basis of a male violence society. This type of narrative is why I want her and all her type OFF THE FREAKING INTERNET. Like seriously. I don’t want her on here so I can watch and be entertained/horrified. I want her deplatformed and gone so vulnerable women won’t have to listen to this SHIT.

Bring on the influencer cancellation era.

• Heart

Heyah__

Chatty Member
SHE SAID SHE EDUCATED A NATION!!!😂😂😂😂
Her inability to feel embarrassed needs to be study.
This fuckhead needs to get some people around her who aren’t just yes men.

• Haha

Morgans ex wife

E7FBBB63-64DD-4861-9A3D-C181DB626569.jpeg

Scammie the munted grass hopper, just stop lying.

264 women registered for your free Zoom call in Nov 2020 !

The date is clearly on this screen shot you have provided.

Scumbag raggedy Annie are you playing checkers or chess ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

omgyoza

FYI, I found this archived on another thread for anyone interested in whether Brianna Madia actually exposed anyone and how she got their information. It was not from Tattle. @pettybetty1 you’re spot on.
criminal investigator of 12 years here. if she's got such a clear case of criminality WHY doesn't she get one of the QPS officers she's supposedly got at her beck and call? because she has fuck all and is trying to rattle the tattlers back. the criminal burden of proof is *rightly* very high, and if she had a case it would be being investigated by law enforcement or a relevant gov. agency who has jurisdiction, not a fucking PI (who are not highly regarded in the field 😅).

sorry Scamma, try again.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

omgyoza

I tend to think that it probably did land in her inbox ….. as it did with 100’s, if not 1000’s, of contacts this Helen woman has, as she scrambles madly to fill two last minute spots and make her budget.

If Scammie doesn’t go, it completely blows her “yes and both” mindset. She did say, in her initial stories, something about it being expensive and even as a once in a life time experience, whether she could justify the expense - and then quickly followed that up with a “but of course I can afford it”.

I had a quick look at airfares, and she can get her and Ryan there and back for under $8 k; but it will take at least 36 hrs each way.

And like all the best grifty, grifters, the up front costs of Helens package aren’t advertised anywhere - it’s a two week package inc accommodation, dance classes, “immersive experiences”, float inclusions, transportation - my guess is that it would be, minimum, $15k each - without food and other personal expenses, that’s just under $40k - bet Sammy’s wishing she hadn’t “splurged” on the ten year old Porsche!

She really has to go now, if she wants to continue to spin her aspirational lifestyle.
absolutely love the idea that she's boxed herself into this ridiculously expensive experience because she cannot stop exaggerating her yeth and both life.

also, Zeus has probably just has age related dementia Scamma. why the fuck would the ghost of Ryan's grandmother - OF ALL PLACES - choose to take up residence in the laundry of his new root's tacky old rental. If I believed in that rubbish I would think she's visiting the babies, and the children... you know the people she's related to. Anna wants so badly to be accepted by Ryan's family she's inventing ghostly visits 🤣

also LOL at Ryan for buying into a deeper, weirder level of bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

unhinched

Also interesting that while people have suggested that she take her pc in to the police, as their tech department would be well versed in getting deleted files from pc’s, her response is to not bother the police but instead to find some external tech wizard who can help.

Why would she not want to use the police - who she has already said have been extremely helpful and “pro” her. Could it be that she’s not being truthful and she has another reason for wanting to find a deleted file and/or tech wizard???

View attachment 2732503
Let us also note that it’s “her” senior constable. She is so unbelievably full of herself it’s hard for a normal person to comprehend this level of grandiose delusion. The way she writes it’s like the Queensland Police specifically hired a member of staff just for her case. Yes I’m sure the officer has nothing better to do than think about you and your case Anna 🙄

• Haha
15186570-6F9C-4425-B242-26D987D358C6.jpeg
What a load of horseshit!!!! Subscription to whatttttttt exactly and retreats??! 😂
Sober up and get some sleep Scammie, you’re delusional.
When will you have time with your weekly podcast, weekly email, monthly board meeting, monthly merch flops, national tour, day club, fitness club, exclusive party’s on yachts, updating the hub, holidays and filming yourself in the gym?!

• Haha
  • Sick