Anna Rose #11 Through RuPTUrES TAW Vixen designed in a rush = bodysuits designed to give bad thrush

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Post away

List for the google searchers:

The Awakened Woman
Self Love School
Anna Rose
Anna Rose Richards
Anna Richards
TAW Collective
TAW Embrace
TAW Vixen
Anna Scamma
Anna Rose Grifter
Anna Richards Isagenix

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Repeated because she is so thick:

Congratulations Anna, you have designed a T-shirt dress. Not an oversized T-shirt. You probably haven't heard of/seen them before because you only shop at Kookai. You fuckwit.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Vixen is such a funny name because it’s the opposite of what I’d say Scammie is which is a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Repeated because she is so thick:

Congratulations Anna, you have designed a T-shirt dress. Not an oversized T-shirt. You probably haven't heard of/seen them before because you only shop at Kookai. You fuckwit.
She AlWAys gets it right though? 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 3
1537A681-A382-47A3-AC88-F6EB623B4D79.jpeg

Insert Donkey noise.

It’s amazing how these swamp trolls find eachother. That old box with the crew cut bleats unintelligible garbage just like Miss Dropped-as-a-baby on the left there. I have no sympathy for their deluded followers either, some people just have to learn the hard way.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
B6EEDB78-EC32-42F9-A604-DD35282975E7.jpeg
C2369DA8-746B-4DB2-8DF9-BF9C0C26AAA0.jpeg

24th May 2023
Subscription for hours of coaching a month.

Sis is it SLS, TAW Hub Utility Updates or Subscription Coaching? She COULD charge $10000 for SLS school remember guys. Hold out for the subscription or if you purchased a jpg start asking questions! 😂😂😂 Over 12 months late on that deadline Scammie!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I usually only lurk on Anna’s thread but I cannot deal her last lot of stories regarding the lunch with her “friends”.

I’m totally baffled how someone who doesn’t seem to be doing that well, and is extremely unfortunate looking, thinks she is so successful and so special?
Do we think she is delusional as hell and actually believes what she says, or is she “faking it till she makes it”?
Because absolutely nothing she does is aspirational whatsoever.
Her form in the gym is embarrassingly atrocious, her active wear is literally stuff I could get from kmart 7 years ago, she doesn’t own any property, her Porsche is second hand and is bought from a friend so she probably got mates rates, her boyfriends kids don’t acknowledge her existence and have clearly actively left her out of big family events.
If she didn’t act like she was the most successful, first ever woman to do everything I would think her life is fine, very average but perfectly fine, but the way she acts just really highlights how pathetic she is.

If someone I know made a post about how they could charge me to hang out with me cause they have soo much knowledge and are “qualified” I would give them the biggest reality check and the proceed to never talk to them again.
How to do people even stand to be around her?
They must be extremely naive and gullible to fall for any of the tit she spews.

Someone mentioned on here that they think that some of Anna’s followers etc may have turned to her during Covid if their own friends/family backed off from them for having anti vax/anti mask etc views, and that would make total sense. Kind of like how a cult leader would alienate their new members so they have no one to talk sense into them, except with this Anna’s followers probably did the work for her and alienated themselves.

Also for the love of all that is holy, get a bleeping retainer to stretch your tiny little mouth so your lizard tongue has somewhere to go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2706468View attachment 2706467
24th May 2023
Subscription for hours of coaching a month.

Sis is it SLS, TAW Hub Utility Updates or Subscription Coaching? She COULD charge $10000 for SLS school remember guys. Hold out for the subscription or if you purchased a jpg start asking questions! 😂😂😂 Over 12 months late on that deadline Scammie!
Also, how many hours? I what do I get for my $49, like exactly? Imagine if any business just offered a vague ‘service’ like this. Seems influencers reckon that the hey can get people to subscribe and they will be happy with the content when they get around to making it.

Insert Donkey noise.

It’s amazing how these swamp trolls find eachother. That old box with the crew cut bleats unintelligible garbage just like Miss Dropped-as-a-baby on the left there. I have no sympathy for their deluded followers either, some people just have to learn the hard way.
“That old box with the crew cut”!
😂😂😂

• Haha
Imagine you're out for your walk and some random bounces by holding their phone up high on an angle, talking to themselves.

Scamma better copyright her catch phrases soon before SK steals them all for his own brand. (you can tell it is building).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I saw the video on TAW Collective Insta …. The pink leggings look like they are digging into her legs and she doesn’t have massive legs. They look like they’d be uncomfortable to wear. I’ve got big thighs and they’d cut into me bigtime.

Imagine you're out for your walk and some random bounces by holding their phone up high on an angle, talking to themselves.

Scamma better copyright her catch phrases soon before SK steals them all for his own brand. (you can tell it is building).
Noone:

Shortking: I am a 40 year old FIFO guy who goes to the gym. Aspire to my BraNd.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I look forward to her doing her photoshoot in another city. Someone should start a wiki created solely of all her broken promises. That would be epic.

PLEASE NOTE: For the first photo shoot, which will be on Saturday 15th July, we are only looking for Brisbane / Gold Coast ladies. For this collection / photo shoot, we won't be flying anyone in, but for future collections we absolutely will.

• Haha
C6D40B34-B50E-4B9C-827F-45CE6F405126.jpeg

16th May 2023

It’s been wild watching you fail to deliver on all of your promises yet claim you deliver on all of them.
It’s been almost 9 months and still no world national tour or events.
Your (global) brand launched miserably and you actually charged your guests to attend the launch party.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wouldn't it be amazing if this Rio bizness was some kind of elaborate scam and Anna was being played?! hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she just knew the outfit was going to be green then why didn’t she say that 17 stories ago instead of waiting until she had the DM conversation? Oh that’s right, because it’s bullshit just like everything else. Go to Rio if you want, lots of people do, but don’t pretend it’s some divine intervention when it’s absolutely not.

• Haha
Reactions: 15