Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
Some more quality content coming on SLS. I mean - apart from the utter shite that this content actually is - I counted 9 edits to make this somewhat readable.

Alter. 😂😂 Does she actually even have spell/grammar check on her computer? Or so incredible at everything that she doesn’t need it?

She does.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3

KrittyKat

VIP Member
These are from the experience carnivale IG page.
1. She looked bored AF and over it!
2. Iiiittttt’ssssss Short King
3. Looking like Tuesday night sexy dancing classes really paid off

• Haha

CouldSizeDown

VIP Member
I was checking out flight to Rio Carnivale and there around $2200 return but that's in cattle class and budget flying. Accommodations varies some are quoting $2500 and upwards. There is limited accommodation around the Carnivale. I only roughly looked but there up for 10 grand for flights and accommodation. Thats without food and spending money and having some emergency money. And she thinks she's on a winner because she gets to look like a munted grasshopper for free. I want to know where she is getting all these $$ from for this. Considering she has the drop for the Vixen collection. The math isn't mathing.
munted grasshopper 😂

• Haha

Michy02

VIP Member
I know right ?

I always have a outfit ready to pop on before I land. I also take PJs when travelling in economy on a long haul flight.

Oh Scammie you really are shit at everything.

Also can she please cut her nails.
I would love to never see him slobbering all over her again pls and thank you 🤢🤢🤮 He’s probably drunk
---
Her nails are just FOUL.
So sexi and wild like a Vixen TM!

• Haha

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Ohhhh what was the rest of KaylieStock’s question? I’m assuming that was about dates for the models with Anna being away?
Here you go ….so unlike Scamma and her team of professionals to make an error …

And just to point out that she is launching Vixen for pre sale on the 14th Feb - and the website will just have photos of her, and maybe her besties - she can’t guarantee that she will have the stock by then, so it might be just a pre sale situation, where stock will be sent to you when it arrives in the warehouse - which could be anytime between the next 2-4 weeks - but she’s not doing the “community shoot” until the 25th Feb - and it’s these photos that she’ll use in her meta ad campaigns and maybe in the website.

IMG_3499.jpeg
IMG_3500.jpeg

• Haha

CouldSizeDown

VIP Member
They look so stocky in the ViXEn range 😆

Scamma has stated in her website and live in the past she caps SLS at 100 but as per usual professional conduct, remembering the lies, updating the websites is not her strong suit and $$$ win every time.
She’s only interested in the money for sure.

pettybetty1

VIP Member
I really don’t remember her saying it’s presale. I’m sure she said it atleast once. Also saying it’s up live and things are “in stock” like she said on her insta vid is very misleading. It’s not in stock if it’s on pre order. I think she’s counting on her community to not realise everything is pre order and they won’t get their items for a month. Much transparency and integrity

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
As per the photo above - is it commonplace to have a metal fire door with an automatic closure on it in residential flat units in Australia? (That is usually only used in commercial buildings where I live). And is that an escape route map framed on the wall beside her? Like in hotels? What kind of complex is she renting in, is it an extended stay hotel situation? Like specifically built to be transient corporate apartments?

Morgans ex wife

I want to know who told the munted grasshopper she could dance. I was just looking through her IG and wtaf are those dreadful reals of her attempting to dance. Shes so uncoordinated with her bulky books and knee pads on. I couldn't stop laughing. She has no rhythm and trips over her own feet. Can't wait to see videos of her in Carnivale, it's going to be such a treat for us!!!
Find the pilates reel on TAW insta - she’s with Kendra. It just highlights how awkward she is and how there isn’t a cell in her body that is sensual.

She could be the most basic person on the internet, IRL and in the sheets.

Babe we’ve all seen you move and you would make me laugh with those hair flicks, stiff hamstrings and a thoracic spine that looks fused together. That combination isn’t convincing any one that your amazing in bed.

Your vixen act is comedy gold.

Attachments

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
I was looking at awkward scammas posts today and is there anything about her that's natural.. Botox, fillers, the melons and hair. But, what about her butt, it's so saggy and weird looking. When she set the phone up in the sauna pool and other places, the butt hits you in the face, it's going to hang down to her knees soon.

Reactions: 2

pettybetty1

VIP Member
They haven’t landed in Australia yet and she promised an end of January drop soooo mid Feb with no stock was the best she could do.
Embody black leggings have been changed to vixen leggings and image is wrong for the sexthy bodysuit. Haven’t even begun to read the captions for each item yet. She must just be using the community models for the socks and hats 🤣 because I can’t see them listed anywhere!
*** update: I have just had a flick through and there is not a single description for the Features, Material or Garment Care!!!!! It’s always a rush and always half done! How incredibly unprofessional!
It seems like a heap is missing? Where is the rest of the blue items? And the fugly leopard zip up body suit etc? It’s like half a collection?
---
It seems like a heap is missing? Where is the rest of the blue items? And the fugly leopard zip up body suit etc? It’s like half a collection?
Woah I literally refreshed and the rest appeared?

• Haha

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
It’s from a 90’s Aus/NZ movie called Once Were Warriors.
The men were all violent ‘kings’ and there’s a scene where a husband’s mate asks the wife to ‘cook me some eggs’.

it gets violent after that with DV. But all I can hear when he slurs through his words is that scene.
---
Also…again.
Keep your business and your men separate Scammy.
Oh my YES I know that movie and know the scene- thanks for the reminder

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Probably the most deluded thing I have heard scamma say to date. Her goal is to have her bOaRdroOm meetings in person - then progress to having them on a jet. Sorry but.. FUCKING LOL
She’s like a little kid talking about what they want to be when they grow up.
That is the level of reality this woman lives in. 🤯

Whattt I never knew she had this. Why???
I thought you were writing about her bestie Carlz for a moment 😂😳
They both have!
Anniversary tomorrow apparently. Her blog post about it …

IMG_7521.jpeg

• Wow