Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
On the day (7th Dec) that she and Trent were meant to be finalising the case/getting a permanent violence order, I checked the court lists in the local GC courts, as well as family court, and there was no listing in either of their names.

I’m not sure if the courts do list DV cases though?
I had to sign a statement as a witness for one that the police issued to a neighbour. The hearing was published on the magistrates court schedule (VIC tho)

Reactions: 3

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Repeated because she is so thick:

Congratulations Anna, you have designed a T-shirt dress. Not an oversized T-shirt. You probably haven't heard of/seen them before because you only shop at Kookai. You fuckwit.
She AlWAys gets it right though? 🫠

• Haha

KrittyKat

VIP Member
View attachment 2762918View attachment 2762920
Hahaha is she holding his chin so he doesn’t speak like a good widdle king!!!!! Pay $700 for a canva pdf of word salad course to tune into the live ‘coaching’ and it’s just a fucking fluff talk with Scammie and SK! Money well spent fools!

Also who posted the members of SLS fb… has it actually jumped 269 members????
The SLS sisterhood FB page has had 160 new members - but there seem to be a lot of past SLS attendees that are doing it again this year, who would have already been members - so difficult to confirm the accuracy of the claim that 269 people have joined up this round.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Hmm - hats not available until further notice - even on presale? Weird. Must not have been included in the shipment?

Also - confusion on the website regarding tops and bottoms being seperate and not a set?
Wondering if that link is to just add the 2 to your cart? Could be a LOT clearer.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Can’t stop laughing at Scamma getting all emotional about telling her “community models” that they’ve been successful in their applications like it’s going to change their entire lives. Love, it’s a shitty half day shoot in shitty active wear. It’s not NYFW or walking for Chanel in Paris! 😂
She is such a grifter.
I truly do not comprehend how people don’t see right through her performances.

Attachments

KrittyKat

VIP Member
What i don’t understand is how she tags herself at her gym and the PTs. Her daily movements etc. Trent is on the GC sometimes. It wouldn’t be hard for her abusive narcissistic ex to track her down. Yes she has shared pictures, but where are the abusive txt messages?

Also has Trent deleted his acc ?

She also got him involved in the discord, where he was pretending to be a crypto expert. Why would she let her abuser do this if she really cared about her community?
His IG account is still active

Anna changes her story about why she moved, depending on what narrative she’s trying to tell. Her ex is an abusive narcissist who made her feel unsafe, so she had to move …. Tattlers/her haters watch her every move and made he feel unsafe, so she had to move.

Truth (which she said in her own stories) was that moving back into the complex at Robina (on returning from Perth) was only ever a temporary rental, so she was always going to have to move elsewhere.

Attachments

Gosh, she really does have tattle rattle when supposedly living her best life.
Many minutes spent writing much dribble due to said tattle rattle.

Ooooooh.

Also, given she uses this line quite a bit, do you think she’s ever donated money from her SLS to Dolly’s Dream - given this is the catch phrase for her charity.
Nah fuck that, of course not.

Also, it’s a shame she only shared a snippet of tattle today and not the entire post where ASIC would love to know more about her financial advice.

Attachments

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
I didn’t realise Trudie worked for the police, I think I read that right?
I don’t think you can compare your employer and someone you’re paying for a course with.
She said she was just a number at work but in self love school she has a name.
You are PAYING someone, I don’t think you’re earning any income from scamma love 😵💫
Where is this? I saw someone called truuuudes didn’t want to feel like a number any more and SLS would heal her from that 🫠- is it that post?