Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I t

I believe from what I know she only had her jaw done but she didn’t continue to wear her retainers, hence the beaky look she has
Oh really? Could not wearing the retainers have narrowed her bite that much? That’s wild.

I’m still curious about that nose. Interestingly enough, I’ve just done a quick internet search and similar to the way excessive alcohol consumption can bloat your face, so can chronic cocaine use. It visibly swells the nasal passages as well. It’s called coke bloat apparently.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The vision of him lurking in the corner of the sauna filled with women, in his nut huggers, was creeping me out and I couldn’t quite put my finger on why. Then it hit me. Saunas, hot tubs, clubbing with a group of women, plied with alcohol. These two are nasty AF. I wouldn’t be surprised if they do this kind of shit on purpose to loosen these women up and see who is open to a threesome or an orgy. In fact, I’d put money on it.
sleepovers at a certain couple’s house game me this vibe.

• Sick

amiallowedhere

She’s made SO many bodysuits. Do people really love them that much? I’ve never tried one (an active wear one at least). Seems pretty impractical to me but I’ve been pregnant or breastfeeding for years so..
I feel like she is missing her target audience, from what I see, so many of her followers are older and bigger.

Also, revie Jane has released a jump suit called vixen. Months ago 😂 and ashy bines has done the reversal crop.
Good one scamma. I also heard her answer someone’s question about sizing. If the girl is a 12, she’s going to fit the 10!
And compared the crop to the jeans from the sisterhood of the travelling pants 🫠
Can’t wait to see size 16 ladies squeezed into a 12 or 14 🤤

• Haha

Morgans ex wife

Limtied
choregograohed
You divine feminine
Come on Katlyn. When you copy someone else’s business idea, flog it with made up questions and promote it through other grifter BeStiEs at least proof reread. Btw where are the receipts for donating to assist those affected by disaster? Where did the funds from the Arcadian project go??????????????
What happened to her mamamillia, doula business aswell ? She sold out of those birthing affirmation cards prior to her launch which never happened.

I was reading the comments on the Gym bros instagram. Last time i checked that insta page out, about a year ago now, Freezema was talking about scouting locations to open that gym he promised as it said on the Gym bros white paper. Looks like he spent the cash on the BMW, started the clothing & supplement business and now is going back to his original grift, Mr PT.

These gc idiots have no shame !
BBF71959-ADEC-42AE-B7C0-DE6427A09030.jpeg
A5B7111C-72B3-4557-849A-9ECD25C2CB93.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
So muntys investors aren't allowed to ask questions about their own investments/money. What is she going to do when she finds out that the person is an actual investor. Surely, she understands if there is enquiry into her business, she will be the one to lose out. What bothers me is these women who ask questions are blocked and deleted, will they lose out on the profit sharing (because there is so much cash to splash). Under the law an investor is within their rights to ask questions if they feel there is anything untoward happening.
---
So muntys investors aren't allowed to ask questions about their own investments/money. What is she going to do when she finds out that the person is an actual investor. Surely, she understands if there is enquiry into her business, she will be the one to lose out. What bothers me is these women who ask questions are blocked and deleted, will they lose out on the profit sharing (because there is so much cash to splash). Under the law an investor is within their rights to ask questions if they feel there is anything untoward happening.
---

pettybetty1

VIP Member
Also, if this video was in fact created, why has she waited until now to try to recover it? Honestly, it seems like a weird thing to do in the middle of being attacked - pull out your phone and start taking a video. The amount of self possession that you would need in the middle of being attacked by an (allegedly) abusive man to pull out your phone and start taking a video because you might need evidence of the attack later on ... I just can't imagine being able to pull myself together enough in order to do that. And I've been in an abusive situation before (not physically abusive though). I'm not saying she didn't take a video. I just know I couldn't have done in that situation. Anyway, if she had it together enough to think about taking a video in the first place, why didn't she have it together enough to think about recovering the video for the police before 16 months had elapsed since the incident allegedly took place?
Even weirder she actually did it on her computer!

pettybetty1

VIP Member
Omg, his poor kids. It must be humiliating watching your goofy, middle-aged dad make a complete ass of himself pretending to be an influencer. I’m embarrassed and I don’t even share any DNA with him.

It will be interesting to see if Anna shows up today. I don’t care how pissed I got at my boyfriend the last place I would storm off alone and drunk in the middle of the night would be Rio, during carnaval. Hope she didn’t take a wrong turn into a favela.
Messy

January93

I don't understand Opensea, but does it mean that 2097 taws are still avail? Or arw 2097 sold? Out of the 5,555?
I'm still waiting for the inevitable sell-out and it's coming up 2 years in August 🥴

Reactions: 4

Libertine

VIP Member
Why does her mouth look so much like a beak? Is it her top lip, teeth, jaw or all those things? It’s very distracting watching her speak.

IMG_5858.jpeg

• Haha

KrittyKat

VIP Member
So do they still get the FULL range or only the few styles they are selected to shoot. Because that’s what was advertised… and now it cost too much to shoot so only a few things each 🤔
She said in her bored meeting that they would only be getting four items each, as the previous shoot went for too long

HipHippoRay

Ohhhh what was the rest of KaylieStock’s question? I’m assuming that was about dates for the models with Anna being away?

amiallowedhere

So I came across this photo that she shared on her old blog, post jaw surgery documenting her recovery. The girl in those old pics was cute, what happened? She had a completely different shaped face and a different nose than she has now.

What additional cosmetic surgeries has she had in addition to the jaw surgery, because I think that’s why she looks so peculiar now. Her face is narrower, chin is pointier, the mouth is more beak-like and her nose is, strangely, meatier. Her nose was prominent before but it had a pretty upturned profile, now it’s so much more fleshy and bulbous and hooks down. Whatever she had done has clearly back-fired.

View attachment 2770521
View attachment 2770522
Whattt I never knew she had this. Why???
I thought you were writing about her bestie Carlz for a moment 😂😳

• Haha

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Presented without comment (except to point out that she’s talking about this intake of SLS)

IMG_3585.png
IMG_3586.png
IMG_3587.png

• Sick
  • Haha

HipHippoRay

Anyone notice she hasn’t been drinking as much? Can we expect an announcement soon? Photo recently SK had his hand on her stomach - she did have wine that weekend though in a pic with at the lunch with the ladies who came up to GC but we’ve not had the usual drinking videos of late.

HipHippoRay

What did she mean by who wants dinner and who wants a meeting?
Someone apparently wants to organise a meeting and a dinner with her to talk about how amazing her business is …. Didn’t she have something on a live or one of her stories about it - her crypto accountant or something!!???

• Haha