Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Can someone explain to me what Trudie does. She is such a sad and boring person. And her stories wtf. Fuck me, I would find it more exciting if I could dodge trucks on a main road

Reactions: 1

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
I don’t think she would like being filled with booze every day.
---
So I came across this photo that she shared on her old blog, post jaw surgery documenting her recovery. The girl in those old pics was cute, what happened? She had a completely different shaped face and a different nose than she has now.

What additional cosmetic surgeries has she had in addition to the jaw surgery, because I think that’s why she looks so peculiar now. Her face is narrower, chin is pointier, the mouth is more beak-like and her nose is, strangely, meatier. Her nose was prominent before but it had a pretty upturned profile, now it’s so much more fleshy and bulbous and hooks down. Whatever she had done has clearly back-fired.

View attachment 2770521
View attachment 2770522
It’s like she got the fat sucked out in some areas, maybe implants in others. Then when she started her jOUrnEY to loving herself sick, got quite gaunt in some places but the fat implants remained. It’s like when people get fillers and Botox but then other areas around there drop and sag and it all looks a bit weird.

Reactions: 1

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
…. But the level of confidence IS actually audacious. Slapping on the horrendous stage makeup again, wearing tacky synthetic clothes, ugly shoes always, the facial structure and wonky fake boobies, but she actually in her heart thinks she’s all that and more. It is next level self confidence and Anafesting. Entertaining, an absolute cacklefest … ‘cept for the $$$ grifting targeting vulnerable women AND the unqualified, non trauma informed ‘coaching’, AND the outright lying eg all the life is beautiful, never happier posts while in a dysfunctional violent relationship.
Let’s do the maths using someone like Trudes with a real history of ptsd - SLS #1 $600, nft at least 3!(conservative guess) $1650, active wear #1 $500, SLS #2 $700, activewear #2 preorder $500. She has probably handed Scamma close to $4000 maybe more. She will hand over her cc details for scammas monthly subscription without a doubt or question in her mind.
She should really utilise her ex employers EAP program, go for a walk everyday, spend less time online, find a hobby, catch up with real friends and I will give her and 268 other women that advice for free.
Sorry, I’m not familiar with all the supporting players here. What is Trudy’s PTSD from, just for context?

Um… sorry but did you not hear about how he essentially made a car lift off its front 2 wheels with the mere outstretching of his arm to protect Anna ROaDsIde the other day? Add another thing to the criteria list for the king we all need- dOeS Not let FEmAlE walk ROaDside.
Soz, but wasn’t it a motorbike?