Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She really thinks her athletic wear is up there with LSKD. Those pieces are horrid. The twisty bra top u can wear 7 ways is horrible, if you lift your arms up the bra top is going to end up near your neck. And who are the girls modelling them with her, holy shit they unco like her.
They’re her cool besties.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
This is the live feed from AAP ( the link that they both provided doesn't work :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

View attachment 2753512

She said earlier today that their float was the first one in the parade - based on that, and the costumes, I think that this is her at approx the 29 min mark - 37:30; LHS of the float, 2nd to back person (which you don't realise until it starts moving, that there's one more person at the back) , on the front part of the float. Can't see where SK is - maybe the other side ? It looks like it would have been fun ..... for about 5 mins.
Is that him here??? On her left (as you watch)? Oh I can’t breathe

Attachments

• Haha

pettybetty1

VIP Member
So …. I listened to both podcast episodes and (52 and 72) … to use an Annarism “I’ll speak more on this later …. But what I want to address right now …

… is that part way through the latest podcast episode, when she’s talking about cutting “toxic” friends out of her life, she says (and I’m paraphrasing)
… and I’ve got lots of haters, and I think some of them are those friends, and I’ve got a private investigator so they are going to get a surprise”

Now, number 1. 👋👋 Hi Anna - I am so glad that with the lawyers that you’ve previously said that you had hired to reveal your haters, and now the money that you are spending on a private investigator, that you are putting back into the economy and helping service providers navigate the cost of living crisis. I LOVE that a portion of your grifted income is being spent on us. We can no longer claim to be living rent free in your head - you are actually spending money directly as a result of us ❤. And we can continue to enjoy your antics on a free of charge public platform and be provided with endless entertainment .

Number 2: Any tattler who is concerned about this - don’t be. By writing on tattle, you are not defaming, bullying or harassing Scammie, so legally, you are fine. However, if Scammie were to reveal anyone’s identity - and private names, emails, IG accounts, that IS harassment, and she can be charged/cautioned. If she were to contact you privately - and in anyway threaten you - that is also harassment.

At most, you might be slightly embarrassed if she reveals your identity and (in the very unlikely event that they folllow her) friends or family see it.

Several years ago (over the pandemic) I had an anti vax influencer (with 10x the followers and engagement that Annie has) share my IG handle after I’d questioned her anti vax stance. As a result, Two …. Let me repeat that …. two of her many thousands of followers DM'd me with messages along the lines of "she owned you, har har har".

My point being - let her spend the money trying to find our identities. In the VERY UNLIKELY possiblity that her hired PI (if they even exist) is able to identify anyone …. then what!!???? Fuck all is what! It's just Annie trying to boost her own importance and ego again.
Hehehe 🤭
---
So Trent breached the DVO today. It’s just fire after fire.
Wait what? What did he do

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Funniest thing? Short Kings daughters socials look like she is a professional dancer …. So presumably she has years of dance training that she and her mum (Ryan’s ex) lived thru… and then SK hooks up with Scammie and her Tuesday night sexy dancing class … how much would SK’s ex and daughter (who does not follow her dad on SM) being howling in laughter at Scammies attempts at dance …
She went to dance classes? bwhahahahahaha.

• Haha

Michy02

VIP Member
View attachment 2751587What a load of horseshit!!!! Subscription to whatttttttt exactly and retreats??! 😂
Sober up and get some sleep Scammie, you’re delusional.
When will you have time with your weekly podcast, weekly email, monthly board meeting, monthly merch flops, national tour, day club, fitness club, exclusive party’s on yachts, updating the hub, holidays and filming yourself in the gym?!
$47 a month!!! 😂

• Haha

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Did anyone listen to her last podcast? She was going on how the TAW is selling as it should and that she could release the name of who wants dinner and who’s wants a meeting but doesn’t want to create ‘hype’ or some crap ….. ahhhhh what was with them all tagging Gary Vee at one stage lol that was trying to create hype
What did she mean by who wants dinner and who wants a meeting?

Reactions: 1

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Oh really? Could not wearing the retainers have narrowed her bite that much? That’s wild.

I’m still curious about that nose. Interestingly enough, I’ve just done a quick internet search and similar to the way excessive alcohol consumption can bloat your face, so can chronic cocaine use. It visibly swells the nasal passages as well. It’s called coke bloat apparently.
Do you think its in her wheel house to do blow?

Michy02

VIP Member
Does this munted grasshopper realise that 99% of the men and women are stunning and can dance that are going to be on the floats and the other, 1% being her and turkey teeth aren't stunning looking or coordinated at dancing. She really thinks she's all that and more. That email was sooo long and poorly worded. For the life of me I can't work out why these women follow her.
Turkey teef lol

• Haha

Pindawg

VIP Member
Anyone note the ‘smoothie as big as my head’ post made a comeback yesterday? First one I’ve seen in a while. Wonder if she still promotes Isagenix as a way for women to earn like they love theirselves (I vomited in my mouth just typing that) in her self love scam? 🤔
Ahhhh mems!

• Haha