Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry for duplication, but I wholeheartedly agree. It’s so rude and such a personal attack. It was someone’s home. She has no idea of their personal or financial circumstances prior to the move , or why they were selling . It’s her perpetual lack of common decency that blows my mind .

Reactions: 9

ooboomcbobobooo

Aww god love her. There's honestly no worse feeling. This time of year as well makes it harder. Hope her husband is home soon.

• Heart

MinnnieMouse

The woman wasn’t insulting Anna’s choice of bag (I agree it is hideous), she was pointing out why would anyone want to be dressed like every other person at Soho Farmhouse.

Influencers tell us if we don’t like their content, to move right along and get on with our day, unfollow if we need to. So maybe influencers need to turn their messages off if they don’t want audience engagement or if they don’t like the message, move right along and get on with their day, block if they need to. Sharing DMs publicly just makes Anna look as cunty as the worst troll.

Anna is particularly keen on always controlling the narrative in return for pretty lack lustre content, yet she needs audience engagement for affiliate income and advertising contracts.

She really can’t have it both ways.
I hadn't realised it was what she had said about the 'Soho House Starter Kit'. But I agree with everything you've said. I still think the lady was rude, but I wouldn't class her as a troll. And as usual, Anna's reaction is totally OTT. In fact, it's bordering on psychotic to stalk someone down and snitch on them to their boss. I suspect even if she had expressed herself in a more polite way Anna would have flown straight off the handle at anyone daring to disagree with her.

She’s taken it down!
I wonder if her husband told her that it is in fact, she, who is being a dick on the internet!

Last edited:

Northlondongirl

Surprise, Surprise free PJ’s. Not declaring an aff link to the Me&Em overpriced trousers. So much smug I can’t remember what I’ve bought/been kindly gifted skincare waffle. Remember when she doxxed L’Occitane for not pulling out of Russia quickly enough? No? Neither did she when a freebie trip called? Oh, woe is me in a cost of living crisis with my (my husbands) multiple properties. OH DO FUCK OFF!!! I honestly can’t stand this rudolf nosed (coke habit anyone???) twat!

• Heart

ooboomcbobobooo

Anna hey pal, thanks for still reading here. I think you dropped out of a psychology degree, not a geography one but just to keep you in the loop, you do not live in St Albans.

• Haha

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
She’s always showing her freebies and then not so humble bragging/intermittently whinging about her house. It’s rather tone deaf. ‘My boyfriend hasn’t worked for a year’ but we’ve still managed to buy a million pound house and want to expand our property portfolio um ok then…

I think those dresses started as an Insta trend in their on right. Dress Like A Mum, Clemmie Hooper, Feathering The Empty Nest were all wearing them. So a trend, just one most have dropped. Probably as they look so bloody awful.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
This bitch is at the peak of mount stupid and has zero insight into it.

Is she actually bleating on about her fears of covid restrictions ending? She went to fucking New York for no reason the other week!

I wish more than anything she would zip it about the Ukraine situation. And perhaps listen to more than ONE podcast before waffling her half baked and offensive opinions. "every movie baddie is a Russian" "I find Russia terrifying" "I watched the Tolstoy thing on Netflix".
She is so ignorant it is unreal.

Seriously Anna, spout your cringe about Harry and Meghan by all means, pseudoceleb gossip is your level.
Conflating Netflix and movie villains with a real and deeply complex situation is ridiculous even for her. "The UK poisonings" "putin is scary" - shut up you utter, utter cretin.
👆This.
She is living in an utter bubble of privelege and ignorance and is totally devoid of any understanding of the privelege and ignorance in which she is living!
At this point I wonder if she is a parody account?!?!

• Heart

mrs hippy

Also I wish Anna would stop intermittently pretending to buy/consume less. She is constantly sharing new dresses jackets and designer bags so it’s just not true and comes across as patronising ‘do as I say not as I do’
And every time she does, I just want to message her: I hope you've donated first, before you shop. Sanctimonious cow.

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
‘‘My boyfriend hasn’t worked for a year’’ yet only a few days ago she was saying that they have other properties they rent out to others!! So obviously not down on the cash as have a constant flow from other people paying their mortgages. Honestly what a joke. Forgot about the F&M hamper, unbelievable.
This, this! Her sob story that she keeps mentioning her boyfriend hasn't worked for a year is an utter joke. They bought a £1 million house, despite the fact he hasn't worked a year! Does she not see how ridiculous that sounds? I won't fault anyone for having money or spending it how they please but stop trying to play the victim for everything. Life is about ups and downs which was exactly the point the other poster was trying to make.

Aunt Lydia

Ugh she’s awful. I’m sorry to hear she’s having fertility problems, but as someone above said, if you put that information on a public platform you’re going to get people wanting to talk to you about it!
Lots of people following her will probably be going through the same.
Put it on your close friends list!
I think she just enjoys being a dick to be honest.

Aunt Lydia

And when she said ‘trust me, covid is REAL guys‘.
Erm, yes we know it is real Anna. We’re over 18 months into a pandemic. We know.

• Haha

Nfj

Looking at the picture her friend posted the other day, girlfriend be looking like she ate all the cookies
That’s a bit uncalled for. I thought we didn’t comment on people’s appearances? (Unless they are literally wearing a bin bag)

• Haha

MinnnieMouse

Thank you so much . I have emailed Instagram and attached all the screen shots from here. One of the saddest things is it took me years to confide in a friend that I was abused and for another woman to mock me, to insinuate I am lying stops all other women who are secretly suffering come forward . It is so degrading and she has made me feel ashamed and embarrassed all over again . Thank you for your kindness x
You have nothing to feel embarrassed about. The majority of people watching that would have thought what she did was incredibly unpleasant. The people who sent you awful messages are clearly as unhinged as she is unprofessional.