Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FakeNews

I wonder how she's supporting her best friend Carrie as Mrs Johnson is dragged through the dirt in the mainstream media...?

On another note entirely, is it my imagination that we've been shown countless new clothes being tried on or aff-linked? I mean, LOADS - dresses, jumpers, Me&Em trousers last week, plus boots and coats...? So why the 'I've gone through my wardrobe and spotted lots of gaps so I need to spend a lot more money on new clothes, but not cheap stuff please, just the pricey stuff because I'm thinking quality over quantity' post this weekend and asking for recommendations?

With her continual 'woe is me' posts about having a tough time, and bad news, and struggling to stay upbeat, it would be nice if she could step out of the privileged bubble she lives in and realise that a lot of people are now stressing about how to heat their houses, feed their kids, keep their jobs, and the constant parading of clothes and skincare is a little insensitive?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Slatternly

So she was effectively just criticised at work? That was it? So she threatens to contact their followers and shAre their private ‘not unreasonable’ comments publicly? What a fucking bunny boiler.

Can you imagine her having a proper job and behsving like an entitled, spoilt, vindictive brat whenever she hears something she doesn’t like about herself?

Can you imagine her emails if she had a proper job? Dripping in passive aggression ‘as per my last email I’m so so sorry to hear you’re dying. My heart really does go out to you. I mean this sincerely. On my desk by end of play tomorrow please. Hope this helps.’

CyberNannies

Also, why does she need to replace the floor in every single room downstairs? Yes its nice to have the continuity, but I would just suck it up and section off the flooring in the kitchen. What a waste, to rip up the whole lot!
Its a rental hence you’d accept that continuity of flooring, particular finishes etc don’t have to be to your personal taste/standard.
We have a rental and when a splash back got damaged (tenants let us know) we chose to redo it with metro tiles rather than try to replace the stone which had been a continuation of the worktops. It looks nice and ended up costing nothing other than labour as we had leftover tiles from a bathroom. The tenants offered to cover costs but didn’t need to and we were grateful they’d been honest.

Also I wish Anna would stop intermittently pretending to buy/consume less. She is constantly sharing new dresses jackets and designer bags so it’s just not true and comes across as patronising ‘do as I say not as I do’

Does she EVER stop moaning . FFS , you would think she has moved into a squat . It’s ridiculous.... if the previous owners follower her, they would be well within their rights to tell her to shut the fuck up! My god , if someone slags her off, or offers “ unwanted” advice she turns into a pitbull on speed .
It’s all so unnecessary. She’s essentially being a troll 🙄🤷‍♀️

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
That dress, it's like Little House on the Prairie mated with The Waltons, had a love child that grew up, got very drunk and vomitted.

• Haha

Lazza_j

Such a dig too saying she ‘accidentally upsets delicate people’ like she hasn’t viciously called out people that disagree with her before

MinnnieMouse

I haven't followed her since she made disparaging comments about Ed Milliband in the 2015 election. She had a list of reasons not to vote for him (rather than the party if I recall correctly) and the final one went along the lines of 'and we don't want a PM who looks like that'! Obviously, her politics are totally up to her but I felt that to use her platform to wang on about it like she was some kind of political pundit yet reduce the guy down to looks was totally beyond the pale. Imagine if she were a man talking about the ability of a woman to be PM based on looks? Especially given that she was (and still is, going on these comments) no stranger to complaining about people commenting on her looks.

Noinstafame

Why do wealthy ppl think it’s cute and endearing to cry poor? It’s actually disgusting. I followed her like 10 years ago and unfollowed cos I thought she was insanely boring. I can see her following hasn’t grown at all so I guess she’s as stale as ever with a bit of rudeness and entitlement thrown in. The fact she runs a social media business is just the cherry on top 🍒

Wifo1976

VIP Member
She just comes across as entitled and spoilt nowadays. I used to quite like her but now all her responses are snotty and moody. She’s ALWAYS RIGHT! She needs to get with the program and see what’s going on out there with the looming cost of living crisis. And no #ad/gift mention for the free pjs I see🙄

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
I think she forgets Instagram isn’t just her mates/wider social circle. She definitely gives off mean girl vibes.

• Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
That latest rant was hideous. Who does she think she is? Such a high opinion of herself for some flat her husband bought! I’ve unfollowed.
Watched the rental stories, what dick!

We rent a flat, we use a letting agency because we don't want the job of running it, (I am too emotional and would be too generous with any sob stories of late rent) we have had problems with the agency. Basically they didn't do their job, there is a long list of problems with them.
So I went in and had a meeting with said agency manager, we talked through our concerns and gave them another chance. When they let us down again we found a new agency- one that came from recommendations of friends.

No drama, yes frustrations but problem solved.
Everything in an influencer's life is so dramatic. I would also assume that the husband that owns and let's these properties has dealt with all of this for years, quite probably without the drama that his new wife is causing.

Also 'read the room' in the current cost of living crisis this really isn't relatable content.

ooboomcbobobooo

The audacity of her talking like a style icon with those curtains :LOL: I have a feeling they will disappear soon and she'll never mention their replacement.

She manages to sound so mean to everyone.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
She annoyed me with that Room 101 Q&A! Who is she, the queen of style??? And if she said ‘get in the bin/sea’ once more I’d have had to say something 😂