Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

star985

Also I’m no expert but that sounds like a huge amount of work!!! And I don’t understand why they need all those rooms for the 2 of them?!

nottouraverageuser

I suspect it’s actually the sister 😂
No I’m not her sister or her or anyone who knows her. Although I can imagine that it’s providing them with more Instagram stories fodder which will make everyone on here look like complete idiots

It’s actually quite humorous considering me and Anna had an Instagram*fight regarding a picture of LIndsay Holland. Her last words were *I was leaving a bad taste in everyone’s mouth

taylore

She whinging today about how the tenants from one of their rental houses I think it's her husband's property have moved out and the wooden floors in kitchen have been damaged by bleach .....blah blah blah ....and how the whole of the downstairs floors will have to be replaced...why?
why can't you just sand and re stain the affected flooring....and why don't you have landlord's insurance for this very scenario?
you're obviously rolling in money now so just deal with it Or change the estate agents you rent it through if you're not happy
Not defending her in any way but it defo depends what kind of flooring it is. You can’t sand LVT like karndean or something, and if it’s a click lock system LVT then if it gets damaged the whole floor does need replacing.. we’ve just done a renovation and flooring was a whole new world I never knew was so complicated!

So she's now slagging off the garden, saying it was in a sorry state and now she's acting like she's capability Brown, having never had a garden before
I had to google who that was 🙈

So when she talked about their other properties that they own, she definitely ones that he owned and not her😂
21A91351-E447-467B-9E0E-2B650688DC66.png

Last edited:

nottouraverageuser

she’s only been with this guy for 18 months and I can’t imagine they started trying straight away, so just give it some time surely Anna? Hardly ‘fertility issues’ at this stage.
18 months is quite a long time when you are in your mid 30s! She said they started trying after a few months but since she had Colon cancer a few years back I’m wondering whether this may be one of the reasons she’s having difficulty conceiving with the strong medication she must have received.