Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
She can’t cope with any form of constructive discussion or exchange of opinion. No coincidence that she’s self employed and married a rich man…
👆This.
She is such a horrid example of what society is becoming. She is entitled and always right, stepping out side her bubble to hear other people's thoughts is a total no go!

Reactions: 9

Xanadu81

I don’t believe for a second that she doesn’t read here regularly, her ego wouldn’t allow otherwise.

Reactions: 9
The fact she calls you a “Karen” shows you her level of maturity. I’m shocked. What a horrible woman.

I couldn’t agree more. I unfollowed tonight , because as she gushed over her Fortnums hamper & then continued her daily whining, moaning, complaining about renovating what was already a lovely property made me so furious . There is so much poverty & despair at the moment, she needs to read the room and claw back some dignity . Also why do she always film so we can see nothing but her nose, it’s so distracting. And bizarre that some one who prides themselves on being a beauty guru, urging us to swipe up 24/7 , can’t sort out her own skin issues !

Seriously, people actually pay for her to advise them on their Instagram campaigns and this is how she communicates. Genuinely horrible !

Reactions: 8

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I don’t care what she or any other influencer says; they know exactly what they are doing when they ask for recommendations/say they have run out of their favourite brand of whatever. Disgusting of Sage, those machines are expensive!

DarceyDrake

Now she is desperately trying to blag a new bag and pondering if she should spend £400 on repairing a bag . Her lack of ability to read the room, never ceases to astonish me. How she holds down any form of career advising clients on media campaigns is comical ( & embarrassing) …

• Heart

SecretShhhh

Latest paid ad…

Reel showing application slap hazzardly all over her grumpy face at the hotel she stayed at for Carrie & BoJo’s wedding.

‘I don’t know how it works, it’s just does’

Okayyyyy.

Followed by a story:

‘I use this 365 days a year, let me show you how easy it is’

Applies way to much product to the under eye area as if she has never used said product before.

That’s me sold not to buy it then.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Missed the three tree story, too busy laughing at her posting this.
The over consumption and encouragement of spending and greed promoted by the influencer gang but little miss hoity reckons if us plebs don't buy a dress for Christmas then the planet will be saved.

#eyeroll #seriously!

Attachments

It’s all so odd and aggressive! The woman wasn’t even being rude to her. Just offering a different opinion and saying she was unfollowing. Hardly ‘trolling’

Xanadu81

Also, the engagement photo shoot comment - her good friend Alice JT just proudly showed some off. Ouch!

• Haha

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
Does anyone else find it a bit disengenious how Anna is trying to position herself as some kind of budget hunting queen with all the ebay finds and ready made curtains etc when they have literally just bought a 6 bed 1 mil house for themselves?

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
lol, I have lots of friends to go to thanks, all agree, Influencers are the scum of the earth, 'advertising' at it's absolute worst.

• Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Why does she do this "I'm going to have to start washing pots and pans at the petrol station" when that's clearly not the case.
Or she says she has to eat beans on toast because she bought a Gucci lipstick. Is this her attempt at appealing to the wider audience or being relatable?
She just sounds like a fucking knob as per.
Exactly this.
Yes petrol is expensive but she clearly has the funds. I don't find her comments amusing, I think she is rude and totally unaware of her privilege.

• Heart

ooboomcbobobooo

Is she delving into interiors now? 🙄 little Miss 3 ft ankle swinging curtains.
I remember when I saw those curtains I literally had to wipe away a tear from laughing so much. She raved they were John Lewis and "amazing", now they're "temporary". Ok sure hun,

If it's true her husband has her muted on instagram it might explain why he doesn't tell her to calm the fuck down when she goes off on one. Imagine him logging in to see that despot barking at us to donate to Ukraine before buying anything and then seeing her come home later with bags of unflattering period costume dresses like it's no big deal.